It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ In Office

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: JenisizSo you haven`t read anything much,Manifest Destiny was the belief that God had destined the United States to reach from coast to coast.And very obviously you haven't read the Declaration of Independence,try reading the first 2 paragraphs .They were opposed to forcing a religion like the Catholic or Church of England,not against belief in God,freedom of choice and speech were important and they spoke freely of God in Congress and personal life

So, since I dont read much, care to point out where Manifest Destiny is located in the Constitution? Quit trying to make a moot point that Religion is in the framework of or Constitution. It is EXACTLY the opposite of what you're implying.

If the people that wrote the constitution read what you have posted here today, they would think you are crazy or possibly possessed by Satan.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ok add him to the list

www.thegospelcoalition.org...
"Since Winrod's day, almost every president has landed on the Antichrist suspect list. FDR, JFK, Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama have all been named be various individuals and organizations. The one exception to the rule may be Gerald Ford. Despite being a world leader during the height of the 1970s End Times craze, it's unlikely anyone ever considered Ford a serious contender for the title of Antichrist. "
edit on 5-9-2018 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

There was a thread on here not too long ago about a state government being A-ok with the 10 commandments being displayed on state land, but were up in arms about a Baphomet statue being displayed on the same grounds. That's the government and a specific religion coming together. Not a good precedent to set in our country, where it's written that government and religion need to be separate at all times.

Our constitution states that the government will not infringe on religion, not that religion can't be in the government.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

You need to get some more education or research. Very poor case here talking actual examples or links. I use to try and make this comparison however Trump does not fit the bill one bit. OMG he is bringing christmas back to the white house....ANTICHRIST@! Is what this sound like to me.

"several parrallels that exist between Trump and Revalations of the Catholic and Christian Bibles?"

Nope have not made any of the parallels but if you can list them that would at the least make me laugh less.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You need to get some more education or research. Very poor case here talking actual examples or links. I use to try and make this comparison however Trump does not fit the bill one bit. OMG he is bringing christmas back to the white house....ANTICHRIST@! Is what this sound like to me.

"several parrallels that exist between Trump and Revalations of the Catholic and Christian Bibles?"

Nope have not made any of the parallels but if you can list them that would at the least make me laugh less.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: watchitburn

I've always found "spiritual but not religious" to be code for "I'm a dumbass"

Please show us examples of where this administration is pushing religious policies.
if you need examples google Trump and God...should be easy enough to find at least a dozen different examples of his cabinet referring to it. First thing I hit was this

www.politico.com...

Now doing the same for Obama presents this

www.politico.com...

Notice a difference? Religion as per forefathers is supposed to be separated from government. Instead of bashing, present something worth discussing.
Are you serious? You`ve never read any of their speeches in Congress,letters to each others,Presidential proclamations or know what Manifest Destiny was have you? Clinton,Bush and Obama were not our forefathers,That was Washington,Adams,and Madison among others.And you might want to read some of Lincolns believes and reasons he was against slavery.

Very serious, you obviously dont know history. First ammendment prohibits regulation or endorsement of any religion bud...look it up.

I don't know what you learned in college but the history of America is that of a deeply religious Christian people. Yes, "First ammendment prohibits regulation or endorsement of any religion." That doesn't mean the people can not be religious. It means the US can't declare itself a Christian country and suppress or discriminate against other faiths. They can't deduct tithes from your paycheck and give them directly to the church like they did in Europe. It means we are not to subjugate ourselves to the political control of a pope or other religious leader like they did in Europe and the Middle East.

Historically, churches were very active politically. That wasn't prohibited until the '60s with the Johnson Amendment. Many of the most famous speeches in history were delivered from a church pulpit. Official documents and proclamations made frequent reference to God and the entire legal system in the US is based upon biblical principles.

Lol it means religion should be kept separate from government. Show me where it doesn't. Seriously you cant comprehend the fact that yes several religious ppl fled religious persecution and started a country where religion was not to be implemented in the governing body...period. This is the exact same hypocrisy we see every day where we attempt to overturn and fight against religious leaders in other countries. By your logic, a jihad is ok if its run by christians?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I dislike both sides of the aisle equally, but I dislike the lean toward a quasi-theocracy even more. I'm not so worried about Trump specifically, he's about as Christian as I am, but Pence and Sessions are another story altogether. That said, the "anti-christ" is more of a blow-hard, narcissistic, anti-religionist, warmonger that leads the way to persecution of the "faithful". So Trump doesn't quite qualify, since he has the religious right in his pocket.

What you're seeing is a bit of dominionism coming from the executive branch. I wouldn't be too concerned though, the pendulum will swing back the other way, and you'll have a whole new set of evils to contend with.

That's what I'm worried about to be honest, thank you for being an adult, this was exactly the conversation I was looking to have with a level headed person.

We always see a pendulum effect following such extreme swings and from the forefathers specifically trying to write out religion and it being used so much now, what next? Fact being fact, regardless of whether or not the forefathers were religious or not, they specifically made it a point to keep both separate. With the left being the left and right right...I'm not sure I can see an actual swing back coming. Thoughts? It's almost if we've swung too far and the entire thing is going to come toppling down. There's indication of this everywhere actually, the division in this country is extremely apparent.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Did you not read the link in the OP? A Christian site is drawing parrallels to he and biblical figures along with his followers. Google is your friend if you need more examples, I provided several. They believe God put him in the position he's in currently. Bible states multiple times that an antichrist would deceive the millions and with the first president so many evangelicals and other religious groups behind kinda makes even a dumb man wonder. Obama a black Muslim gets in office and "Oh no, antichrist". Millions of Christians and Catholics and Evangelicals come out of the wood work preaching god has answered their prayers and silence from the radical end of the world section.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Please show us examples of where this administration is pushing religious policies.
if you need examples google Trump and God...should be easy enough to find at least a dozen different examples of his cabinet referring to it. First thing I hit was this

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Notice a difference? Religion as per forefathers is supposed to be separated from government. Instead of bashing, present something worth discussing.
Are you serious? You`ve never read any of their speeches in Congress,letters to each others,Presidential proclamations or know what Manifest Destiny was have you? Clinton,Bush and Obama were not our forefathers,That was Washington,Adams,and Madison among others.And you might want to read some of Lincolns believes and reasons he was against slavery.

Very serious, you obviously dont know history. First ammendment prohibits regulation or endorsement of any religion bud...look it up.

I don't know what you learned in college but the history of America is that of a deeply religious Christian people. Yes, "First ammendment prohibits regulation or endorsement of any religion." That doesn't mean the people can not be religious. It means the US can't declare itself a Christian country and suppress or discriminate against other faiths. They can't deduct tithes from your paycheck and give them directly to the church like they did in Europe. It means we are not to subjugate ourselves to the political control of a pope or other religious leader like they did in Europe and the Middle East.

Historically, churches were very active politically. That wasn't prohibited until the '60s with the Johnson Amendment. Many of the most famous speeches in history were delivered from a church pulpit. Official documents and proclamations made frequent reference to God and the entire legal system in the US is based upon biblical principles.

Lol it means religion should be kept separate from government. Show me where it doesn't. Seriously you cant comprehend the fact that yes several religious ppl fled religious persecution and started a country where religion was not to be implemented in the governing body...period. This is the exact same hypocrisy we see every day where we attempt to overturn and fight against religious leaders in other countries. By your logic, a jihad is ok if its run by christians?

I think you are trying to make me insult you.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

why dont you answer my questions?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Quite the contrary, It's been pointed out that I was mistaken and that the Constitution was built around including religion for governing purposes. I'm just waiting for someone to show me where.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

seriously? may I ask what university you studied parapsychology at?

What did you get your degree and advanced degrees in? Religion? The reason I ask, is Im trying to understand why you prefaced your OP with your resume, was that to validate your opinion?

Trump is not the anti christ because Netenyahu said he was a friend of Israel. If youre not religious, why is your handle a variant on the 1st book of the Hebrew bible?

Not sure why I even bothered

You can find more details of my majors buried in ats as I've been a member for quite a while, even giving psych evals when requested in the past and speaking a few members back from the ledge. Pretty sure some of my very first posts under this name were even religious in nature. That is very far from my resume, but if you really want to know...I studied parapsychology for fun as no university at the time had a solid degree in this specifically but both Majors were in Industrial Psychology and Physics ASU class of 06 then 10. I minored in Developmental(SMCC/UofA) and Abnormal Psychology(ASU) as well as Computer Science (MCC). I decided after selling my last company and mastering reef tanks and coral propagation to do something other than meditation, bonsai and starring at glass boxes of saltwater all day....So I looked up high paying jobs and taught myself SAS and SQL in a few weeks. I'm now employed as a manager for the largest Health Insurance Company in the US predicting trends.

My education was not brought up to demean, but apparently it has offended. I was just explaining my interests as every major and minor I moved towards was strictly chosen based off self interests. I'd hoped another individual who will throw money at the chance to learn more would engage in conversation. Ones major and personality gives much insight into what they deem interesting and fun. As an analysts the more data you have, the better understanding you can gain of a person. My disclosure of information, is a means to explain who I am. I'm sorry if you found it offensive, was not what I intended.

My username is a spoof and riddle with a hidden meaning, a joke for those willing to try and solve.

I was very religious at one point, even as far as branding myself and covering my right arm and neck in tattoos (But below the wrist and collar line for business reasons). During my 2nd semester of religious studies I began to draw multiple parrallels to the many other religions out there, several of which christianity has pledgerized which allowed me to see what I naively believe as the truth. I say naively because it's impossible to believe man can comprehend god... let alone explain it all in a book.

This leads me to my disappointment of today's society and their inability to separate their beliefs from law. You see, regardless what people say, their religious beliefs are always "the right way". This by default implies bias and this is why the forfathers specifically tried to separate the church from state. They witnessed first hand the use of personal beliefs to give power to persecuting laws and here we are only a few hundred years later doing the exact thing they were trying to prevent.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I appreciate your explaination. I too work in healthcare, but I am in no way needful of describing how deeply involved I am to a bunch of anonymous people...no offense it just seems like salesmanship.

In regards your handle..I am cool with the idea you proposed and if I ever have the time to give a +×÷= about someones hidden meaning behind their name, I will definitely get back with you on that.

Regarding your OP..I guess I just find it hard to believe a person as well heeled as you are is seriously attempting to extole the negative virtues attributed to someone as august as the bleeding ANTI CHRIST. to someone so universally accepted as an ignoramous, as Donald J Trump.

Again, with your extolled education, I am just a little confused as to why an idea of this low elevation crossed your mind...much less worthy of your posting and commenting on.
edit on 5-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I appreciate your explaination. I too work in healthcare, but I am in no way needful of describing how deeply involved I am to a bunch of anonymous people...no offense it just seems like salesmanship.

In regards your handle..I am cool with the idea you proposed and if I ever have the time to give a +×÷= about someones hidden meaning behind their name, I will definitely get back with you on that.

Regarding your OP..I guess I just find it hard to believe a person as well heeled as you are is seriously attempting to extole the negative virtues attributed to someone as august as the bleeding ANTI CHRIST. to someone so universally accepted as an ignoramous, as Donald J Trump.

Again, with your extolled education, I am just a little confused as to why an idea of this low elevation crossed your mind...much less worthy of your posting and commenting on.

The name comes from a game and a few here will know what it means. No point in creating another or changing as it doesnt bother me and is a nod to a few old friends.

Reasons are reasons, as a member that comes back every now and then I like to see where things are at. It's a very valid question and like I said, I love information.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

hey, good enough for me, just interested in getting a guage on where youre coming from.

I too have been coming here for a loooong time albeit I was perhaps to vociferous in my old clothes and got banned.

I utterly disagree with your OP but hey, youre discussing in a civil manner so what the heck, good to have ya back.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Quite the contrary, It's been pointed out that I was mistaken and that the Constitution was built around including religion for governing purposes. I'm just waiting for someone to show me where.

You have confused me with someone else. I never posted anything like that. I can't justify posts from others in this thread. I believe you didn't read what I did post very carefully or you wouldn't have made the comments you did. This is not a productive conversation so I will just wish you luck and go.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Someone has claimed that every president that has been in office while I've been alive is the anti christ.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't give Trump that much credit to be calling him the anti-christ. He is just a power hungry person who has a desire to build an empire. He has a big enough head as it is, don't be making him think he is even greater than what he thinks he is.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Is that even the correct translation?....millions? That could be any US or European countries presidents!

What does it say about the catholic church in that time? Because technical with all the scandals the church is radical right now...hmm I just don't see any of it fitting but that would be the point is what your saying because it is suppose to fool even those looking for it if I remember correctly. The fear of Trump you have is the same fear that people who called Obama the anti Christ for soo...still not enough links for me not internet links.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well he supposed to be disfigured man who claim throne to Israel or its temple, that, or his office is a fortifed satellite weapon whose rods would shatter kingdoms like pottery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join