It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ In Office

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.google.com... y-to-jerusalem%3famp

During his visit to the White House, which came shortly after president Trump announced his intention to move the embassy, Mr. Netanyahu compared the president to Harry Truman, Lord Balfour and King Cyrus.
"I want to tell you that the Jewish people have a long memory, so we remember the proclamation of the great king, Cyrus the Great, the Persian king, 2,500 years ago," Netanyahu said in prepared remarks.

First, I'm spiritual and not religious in any sense and after several years of college a few degrees and an alarming amount of debt, I've found I know just a wee bit more than when I started. Religion and Parapsychology were my favorites and those older ATS members may remember my old shrink advise from previous Gov. Professions. Lately though I've put on my physics and Analytics hats/degrees and have been running statistics for a few years...looking at financial and lifestyle patterns to earn an income. And a great income at that, look into SAS and SQL coding if you need a gig. During one of my more unproductive days, I came across this article and began to build a few queries to look for correlations in religious prophecies and current matters. This of course is all problematic for an analyst because the values are subject to opinion. However, I'm genuinely curious though if anyone else has drawn the several parrallels that exist between Trump and Revalations of the Catholic and Christian Bibles?

They say money is the root of all evil and well Trump is the very embodiment of Power and Money. I can't jump on any News (Not that any are even note worthy or deserving trust) without hearing of some Trump supporter or his Cabinent quoting the bible and trying to use it to rule. I, like our forefathers, believe Religion and Government should remain separate...but now more than ever religion is being used to justify Governmental Action which should concern the population for a plethora of reasons. I dont believe we've had an honest and decent governing body in decades, but am increasingly more curious as to why Obama was considered the antichrist while it's only until now, this presidency, have I seen religion utilized in such a consistent manner. Even his thralls are blindly following which further more aligns with revalations. Anyone else observe this?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
www.google.com... y-to-jerusalem%3famp

During his visit to the White House, which came shortly after president Trump announced his intention to move the embassy, Mr. Netanyahu compared the president to Harry Truman, Lord Balfour and King Cyrus.
"I want to tell you that the Jewish people have a long memory, so we remember the proclamation of the great king, Cyrus the Great, the Persian king, 2,500 years ago," Netanyahu said in prepared remarks.

First, I'm spiritual and not religious in any sense and after several years of college a few degrees and an alarming amount of debt, I've found I know just a wee bit more than when I started. Religion and Parapsychology were my favorites and those older ATS members may remember my old shrink advise from previous Gov. Professions. Lately though I've put on my physics and Analytics hats/degrees and have been running statistics for a few years...looking at financial and lifestyle patterns to earn an income. And a great income at that, look into SAS and SQL coding if you need a gig. During one of my more unproductive days, I came across this article and began to build a few queries to look for correlations in religious prophecies and current matters. This of course is all problematic for an analyst because the values are subject to opinion. However, I'm genuinely curious though if anyone else has drawn the several parrallels that exist between Trump and Revalations of the Catholic and Christian Bibles?

They say money is the root of all evil and well Trump is the very embodiment of Power and Money. I can't jump on any News (Not that any are even note worthy or deserving trust) without hearing of some Trump supporter or his Cabinent quoting the bible and trying to use it to rule. I, like our forefathers, believe Religion and Government should remain separate...but now more than ever religion is being used to justify Governmental Action which should concern the population for a plethora of reasons. I dont believe we've had an honest and decent governing body in decades, but am increasingly more curious as to why Obama was considered the antichrist while it's only until now, this presidency, have I seen religion utilized in such a consistent manner. Even his thralls are blindly following which further more aligns with revalations. Anyone else observe this?

No....please give a couple of examples where religion and government are somehow coming together.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
First off, I'm sorry that your "education" helped you come to this conclusion.
Second, WTH? So he is the AntiChrist? LMAO
Third, I'm a damn pagan and I support him. NOT him personally, but what he has done, and is doing as President.

But, again, I support your right to think this way, even though I personally think it is crazy.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I've always found "spiritual but not religious" to be code for "I'm a dumbass"

Please show us examples of where this administration is pushing religious policies.
edit on 5-9-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've got a rational question. Did you hate trump before you came to this conclusion ?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He very well may be in office...…….In Canada. For the record Obama was not the anti Christ....he was just a simple dumbass.
edit on 5-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hate to tell you, but money is not the root of all evil...the LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You say you are somewhat educated....but...not to be be the grammar police....or the spelling police....but I think you meant Revelations? Just a guess....an educated one though.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yet my brother thinks the Pope is the anti christ.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Is it me or is this just another I Hate Trump Thread....thinly veiled as a observation that he's the anti-Christ......I may start drinking again, and using drugs something has to ease the pain of so many pointless threads about Trump. So you know, these threads make our case.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
They say money is the root of all evil and well Trump is the very embodiment of Power and Money.

The house of Saud holds more money and power than Trump does.

Ever heard of Nostrodamus' 3rd Anti-Christ, Mabus?

Did you know the crown prince of Saudi Arabia signs his name M.B.S.?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

seriously? may I ask what university you studied parapsychology at?

What did you get your degree and advanced degrees in? Religion? The reason I ask, is Im trying to understand why you prefaced your OP with your resume, was that to validate your opinion?

Trump is not the anti christ because Netenyahu said he was a friend of Israel. If youre not religious, why is your handle a variant on the 1st book of the Hebrew bible?

Not sure why I even bothered

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Don't call him an antichrist until he's positively claiming to be the returned Christ. That's an essential part of the definition.
That applies to both Obama and Trump impartially.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So because you've hit upon the Trump/Cyrus comparison, you think he's the Anti-Christ?

I tell that you have a lot more study to do into that comparison to really understand what it implies. For one thing, Cyrus was an instrument of God's will without being a Godly man himself and that was not a bad thing. It just was, but it allowed good things to happen for God's people in the Old Testament. Think about that.

God uses whom He wills, and they aren't always those we would think of as the likeliest of choices.

What that means if anything is anyone's guess, but I am pretty sure that no US president is going to end up being the Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

or another way of looking at it "Hillary losing" drove you to drink

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I’m shocked you came out of University hating Trump.

Not...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Catholic church and the pope are the anti christ,last I heard none were in office unless you mean the jesuits who run the government,I see no fault in him,he is removing the facade you liberals have created,and now people get to see where tax dollars actually went,your brainless and confused just how you were taught

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

There was a thread on here not too long ago about a state government being A-ok with the 10 commandments being displayed on state land, but were up in arms about a Baphomet statue being displayed on the same grounds. That's the government and a specific religion coming together. Not a good precedent to set in our country, where it's written that government and religion need to be separate at all times.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well for starters if you have ever studied Biblical prophesy concerning the antichrist you would know that no world leader has yet fit the bill. If and when the antichrist comes into power he will be beloved by all, lauded as the "bringer of world peace", and poverty, hunger, etc. will be temporarily put out of business. Does that sound like what you've heard in the press about Trump? No, just complaints and accusations galore- whether substantiated or not!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I've always found "spiritual but not religious" to be code for "I'm a dumbass"

Please show us examples of where this administration is pushing religious policies.
if you need examples google Trump and God...should be easy enough to find at least a dozen different examples of his cabinet referring to it. First thing I hit was this

www.latimes.com...

www.politico.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

Now doing the same for Obama presents this

www.politico.com...

Notice a difference? Religion as per forefathers is supposed to be separated from government. Instead of bashing, present something worth discussing.

People are claiming God put trump in office and you can clearly see the increase in the use of religion being used as a crutch. If you cant see this, then you're obviously blind to reality...

Obama in office, "OMG Antichrist"...Tump in office **crickets** Sounds like a potential deceiver has deceived.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join