It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk triples down on pedo claims, calls cave rescuer child rapist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Given one of Divers passed away in the rescue attempt a joke is not called for.
With respect.

Respect and Thanks to all involved with the exception of the Pedo who already has ceased to exist in my world.

This linked message was catalysed by 911 but the message is Universal to all Humanitarian helpers. Except Pedos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Self-casing drill hole...expedited...high tech Pods constructed of ultra-strong materials easily capable of getting the job done.....much less risk to EVERYNE including rescuers....safety first.

When Elon and I were sitting down during this whole fiasco and enjoy a taxpayer-funded cold Molson - the US version, not the Canadian because he's a mary and can't handle the high test booze, we thought nano-thermite might be better as his Illuminati connections, this is how he knows who's a pedo or not, proved that this type of compound was the most effective for blowing shizz the eff up. So your idea, while appreciated, wouldn't have worked to get the oversized minisub through the teeny, tiny hole that they had to crawl though.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Kids were rescued with one Diver giving His life.
Respect is deserved for Him and His Family.

I'm referring to this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ffsa reply to: AugustusMasonicus

youtu.be...

edit on 5-9-2018 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Oh, dear, I think my feelings were hurt.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

God bless Bryn Cartwright.
www.google.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

This post is not the place however

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
One-
Woah drink the Musk-aid much? Seems you have been the most vehement voice in this discussion so maybe close the silo doors and back down a bit mate. Neither side has proof right now and I didn’t know you were an expert at what would be the best way to rescue children from a flooded cave system next time we’ll be sure to hit you up first to avoid any of this nonsense.

This is where you stray pal....there ARE NOT TWO SIDES HERE.....there was ONE SIDE and it was intentionally split into two sides by idiots who took the path of most resistance instead of working as a Team and doing as Elon suggested......these idiots took the most risky route against all common sense....of course I am vehement and so should you be.I am tired of these pigs finding their ways into places where we allow them to contribute....they are dead to society and we do not need nor want them...under any circumstances.They define anti-humanitarian ...full stop.

Sure sure sure....the good old you aren't an expert BS as usual.....lol...common sense is common sense...and politics are politics...and Pedos are Pedos…...my input was available and parallel to Elons...a freaking monkey could see the simple solution and Elon overcame the logistics and expedited things...only to be screwed by a Pedo and some idiots who were making decisions.

Posters like Augie will soon AGAIN be harping on then inherent dangers of smashing and ploughing the Pod through the unimaginary unpassable virgin tight spaces in the cave system EVERYBODY WALKED THROUGH to bloody get in there....lol.......don't be an Augie ok....don't take the Pedos side just to make voices like Augie happy.Some people don't like it when we LABEL OTHERS.....they prefer anonymity...I thank Elon for his disclosure of the sickening puke Pedos participaction….hopefully next time he is pushing up daisys and doesn't volunteer his rotten carcass to be around any kids...he can look for personal redemption when he arrives in hades.

Okay well what about Musk tries to but his head into a field you are an expert in shutting down his Bruce Wayne fantasies and get labeled a pedo yourself. Perhaps then you will see how asinine it is throwing around unfounded accusations because he got his feelings hurt come on man!

Just because you have money doesn’t make you an expert in everything, all he needed to do was to bow out and not pull this childish ish. What proof is there that dude is a pedo other than being white in a foreign country who pissed off a rich guy who thinks he’s always the smartest guy in the room? I’ll be waiting until then go ride the hyper loop to your pedo free wonderland.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

God bless Bryn Cartwright.
www.google.co.uk...

I don’t think anyone was trying to disrespect the diver it’s just this guy being a Tesla-tard that’s got us going off. God bless everyone who sacrificed there time and effort to rescuing the children triply so far the fallen diver.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Well said.
There were lives at risk and saving them was paramount.
Our discourse here was beside the point.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Why is Musk doing this? It surely doesn't seem to help Musk in any way.

Elon Musk is an idealist, and not always the most thoughtful or practical person before he opens his mouth. He seems to often disregard the untoward consequences of what he says publically, for instance, before he recently Tweeted "funding secured" in relation to the possibility of taking Tesla public. It pissed off a lot of people, especially speculative investors!

My point is, Elon doesn't care what people think. He's gonna say what he's gonna say, even if it's speculative. I think his intentions are good, though, even if his impulsivity is outta control!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OP: what is the evidence that the diver is a pedo? Here is what I've gathered form you so far, as evidence:

1. Elon Musk said so
2. The diver lives in Thailand and everyone knows you don't move to Thailand unless you're a pedo.

Pretty weak, man.
edit on 5-9-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I just finished catching up. This thread was hilarious. Thank goodness there are comedians posting, or I would have just moved on. Here is hoping for more

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

One-
Woah drink the Musk-aid much? Seems you have been the most vehement voice in this discussion so maybe close the silo doors and back down a bit mate. Neither side has proof right now and I didn’t know you were an expert at what would be the best way to rescue children from a flooded cave system next time we’ll be sure to hit you up first to avoid any of this nonsense.

This is where you stray pal....there ARE NOT TWO SIDES HERE.....there was ONE SIDE and it was intentionally split into two sides by idiots who took the path of most resistance instead of working as a Team and doing as Elon suggested......these idiots took the most risky route against all common sense....of course I am vehement and so should you be.I am tired of these pigs finding their ways into places where we allow them to contribute....they are dead to society and we do not need nor want them...under any circumstances.They define anti-humanitarian ...full stop.

Sure sure sure....the good old you aren't an expert BS as usual.....lol...common sense is common sense...and politics are politics...and Pedos are Pedos…...my input was available and parallel to Elons...a freaking monkey could see the simple solution and Elon overcame the logistics and expedited things...only to be screwed by a Pedo and some idiots who were making decisions.

Posters like Augie will soon AGAIN be harping on then inherent dangers of smashing and ploughing the Pod through the unimaginary unpassable virgin tight spaces in the cave system EVERYBODY WALKED THROUGH to bloody get in there....lol.......don't be an Augie ok....don't take the Pedos side just to make voices like Augie happy.Some people don't like it when we LABEL OTHERS.....they prefer anonymity...I thank Elon for his disclosure of the sickening puke Pedos participaction….hopefully next time he is pushing up daisys and doesn't volunteer his rotten carcass to be around any kids...he can look for personal redemption when he arrives in hades.

Okay well what about Musk tries to but his head into a field you are an expert in shutting down his Bruce Wayne fantasies and get labeled a pedo yourself. Perhaps then you will see how asinine it is throwing around unfounded accusations because he got his feelings hurt come on man!

Just because you have money doesn’t make you an expert in everything, all he needed to do was to bow out and not pull this childish ish. What proof is there that dude is a pedo other than being white in a foreign country who pissed off a rich guy who thinks he’s always the smartest guy in the room? I’ll be waiting until then go ride the hyper loop to your pedo free wonderland.

Musk has the top experts in the world working for him...I myself have spent years as a Professional Oilwell Drilling Crew member and in my humble opinion Elons suggestions were optimal or BETTER and SAFER......and I am not sure which end of the egg you broke free from but YES money does in fact buy you the best service by the best Professionals in the world....with zero doubt.....it was never and is not about hurt feelings it is about a corrupted bastardised process that resulted in a very poor decision being made in fact one which put the lives of children at GREATER RISK....all that is happening is that the CAUSALITY or the CATALYST behind this defunct obviously DERELICT decision is being illuminated brightly...in a Squirrels Nutshell someone just looked at the decision making process with a magnifying glass and clicked the magnification up 3 or 4 notches bringing everything and everyone into a tighter frame of reference and focus....as one would expect if one was doing a normal performance review of something that underperformed....nothing personal...just why wasn't it used why didn't the idea work out....for the sake of the learning process so we can do it better next time.
edit on 6-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Musk has the top experts in the world working for him...

Except maybe in the PR and legal department since a 'top expert' in public relations would have taken his Twitter away and his legal counsel would have told him to STFU.

Sounds like another jackass I know with that thing.

edit on 6-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I wonder who else with money and power has the same problem?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This is juicy. We all know Elon isn't stupid, not by a long shot! So what would possess him to come out with such statements without any proof? Surely that's risking too much in his position. It's really unlike his character... We will have to see what comes of this.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
This is juicy. We all know Elon isn't stupid, not by a long shot! So what would possess him to come out with such statements without any proof? Surely that's risking too much in his position. It's really unlike his character... We will have to see what comes of this.

What Elon is doing is casting light upon the corrupt influences we see in action in every Country in the World...what Elon is doing is showing us all that a critical RALLYING POINT FOR GLOBAL HUMANITY WAS INTENTIONALLY SANDBAGGED...and it was done for a reason not arbitrarily ...and somewhere inside of that dynamic exists a Pedo who is by proxy connected to the global cabal who we now know has used pedophilia and rape and other collusionally committed crimes to engender their membership permanently and terminally....

Elon and his friends had a chance to show US ALL that YES WE CAN COME TOGETHER GLOBALLY AND SOLVE PROBLEMS BETTER AND FASTER THAN EVER BEOFORE IN HUMAN HISTORY...and this my friends is called HUMANITARIAN BONDING which crosses all borders and barriers ….which is exactly what our world needs today...…..e had a chance to see an example of the response time of a globally concerned group in Elons group and we had a chance to see what they could do for us all expeditiously....however as I pointed out this option was SANDBAGGED from the inside....and there was a pedo involved which by proxy forces us all to consider oblique connections to the global satanic anti-humanitarian cabal that is trying to farm us like animals....and this my friends points to a greater power being involved....which is what Elon is trying to show us all...when he leaned his IMMENSE INFLUENCES INTO THIS PROBLEM OF SAVNG THE KIDS....there is no way in hades anything in this universe was stopping him or his processes........BUT BUT BUT....alas.....SOMETHING DID ARTIFICIALLY AND INTENTIONALLY INTERFERE AND STOP HIM....exactly like the ATS thread I was on then was sidelined and the optimal Pod/solutions were flamed......so I mean naturally Elon would seek to find the cause of the sharp pain in his arse.... I would suggest to you that there was an anomoly in terms of natural dynamic evolution of that situation which caused Elon and his Team to take note and seek causality...this is an SOP procedure by the way...and when they did look closer to find the CATALYST BEHIND THE ANOMOLY they found a Pedo which by proxy is a connection to a global cabal of evil BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE BUMPED HIM BACK.......so really its not Elons fault this has happened...its TPTBs fault because they made a tactical error by pulling strings and then leaving them hanging.....they are making more and more errors every day for some critical reason....lol....must be the pressure from Trump and Friends getting to them across the global board.Methinks China using their global resource base to drain the global cabals insurance industry warchest of massive volumes of impetus was a death-blow....California burns and Chineese assets are smoked and then Insurance claims are made enmasse and the draining of the power begins.....lol...on a GLOBAL SCALE...dont worry Elon is not lieing...he is showing us what was behind the scenes...he is showing us what and who stopped him from representing US-WE THE PEOPLE in a better safer way than was done.
edit on 7-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What Elon is doing is casting light upon the corrupt influences we see in action in every Country in the World...

Yeah, sure, makes total sense. This way people forget what a taxpayer mooch he really is.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You know damn well that sub would have worked, I notice you are conveniently leaving out the fact that his sub has the ability to shape shift from your posts of ridicule.

The sub was small enough to fit, and if it wouldn't fit he could have used the shape shift feature and been able to navigate the paths.

It also has a cloaking feature too, which in this particular instance wouldn't be needed, but no doubt would have been implemented randomly through out the mission just so he can whisper "cloak on"/"decloaking" as he skillfully and gracefully handled the controls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join