It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Russian Suspects Identified in Salisbury Novichock Incident

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ah, the same old digital skeleton key ?! I'm reading that , v.interesting , thanks.

I'm thinking , if there's a hole in our devices , and just a patch to cover it , what's to say that unpatching the holes again isn't relatively easy ? Why am I now thinking about that recent oddness on the ISS - holes and patches , deliberate drillings, hmmn

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

No, they do not have all the evidence. They do, however, apparently have sufficient to charge them and to obtain a European Arrest warrant. The more evidence they can get, the better.

It is just Plod being Plod.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
More here:

BBC News

There is a photo of the perfume bottle used and you can see how it has been adapted for application of the nerve agent.

What's a charity bin? That's where the second couple found the perfume. They seem to have a chain of events timeline. They don't mention how the two accused left the UK. The pictures in the article seem to show them coming into the UK.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The news said they were gone from Heathrow by 10pm the same day sunday the 4th

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A charity bin is where people leave clothing and stuff they are donating to be sold in charity shops.

They have not said what the suspects had for breakfast either, but so what?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Sometimes details like that matter
It's the first time we've been told about a charity bin - seems reckless , the whole thing is , but maybe that move was calculated into the plan somehow.

And maybe " Premier Jour " has something in it
edit on 5-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

The news said they were gone from Heathrow by 10pm the same day sunday the 4th

Thank you, must have missed that.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

We have known that these two were apparently "Bin Divers" for a while. Does seem reckless but in the Litvinenko case they left a radioactive trail round London.

Perhaps they did not know what a charity bin was and assumed it was going to landfill or whatever.
edit on 5-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I didn't know if it were a donation bin or some sort of resale shop.

Just trying to put together the events, jeez.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No you didn;t I checked , but that info came from bbc tv news

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So they found some russian bums to pin conspiracy charges on and everyone jumps to the conclusion that killers have been found.

Did i miss anything?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yes, you missed quite a lot, actually.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Apologies. Have a

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yes, you missed quite a lot, actually.

Nothing important or else we would be seeing murder charges and not conspiracy charges.

Seems like a cover up or a poor case.imho

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just trawling through the Russian state controlled and owned media. As expected, it's all denial and trivialisation, plus a good smattering of distraction and conspiracy stuff.

If Russia is really innocent then they need to find the accused and let them be interviewed and send them back to the UK. They won't do this, of course. They'll either disappear (probable), or just like in the Litvinenko murder they'll be elevated into politics with all the financial perks and privileges, just like Andrei Lugovoy the main suspect of that Litvinenko affront.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No Worries. Just slang I was not used to.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Zero Hedge has noticed an interesting discrepancy:

Russia's Alleged Skripal 'Assassins' Caught Breaking The Laws Of Physics

The CCTV images released by Scotland Yard show the two suspects in separate pictures, the same place, at the exact same time down to the second. The implication is that either the pictures or the timestamp may have been manipulated.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
No disrespect, but that Zerohenge article is classic pap. An attempt to distort. The photos released by Scotland Yard don't have timestamps, so Zerohenge has added them to build a story.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Link won't open for me but guessing this is the photo(s) from the airport CCTV. The time stamps are correct from images I've seen but they are of 2 corridors at the same time. Handrail and camera angles are different.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Metropolitan Police site with the pictures clearly labelled CCTV1 and CCTV2 indicating different camera's in different locations.

news.met.police.uk...

Not everything is a conspiracy not everything is a false flag!!!

Its really not hard to do some research yourself and use at least a modicum of critical and reasoned thinking.

ETA
Please read this post;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/9/18 by Freeborn because: Add ETA and there was really no need to swear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join