It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Russian Suspects Identified in Salisbury Novichock Incident

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

?

I didn't addressed this to you. I know you're not brainwashed as DJW001.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And where did I say I trust the Russians? You don't need to put words in my mouth.

I just pointed that this evidence might never see the light of the day, so you and everyone else need to just trust the authorities.

If you have trust in your Police, that's great!! Really!

But I don't. I've seen them falsify evidences and put innocent people in jail to push their agenda, so there's that..

But hey, I respect your opinion.

edit on 5/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

I don't think you know anything about Novichock, or anything about anything you are spouting off about, for that matter.

Do you believe everything RT tells you, like a good little drone?

Ex Russian spy branded by Russia as a traitor targeted with a Russian nerve agent (not like they don't have previous for that sort of thing) and CCTV identifies said Russian agents who just happened to have popped over to Salisbury from Russia at the time and then returned straight away using fake ID?

But despite all that it wasn't Russia? Take your blinkers off and have a good look around then have a word with yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You do not understand our criminal justice system, it is aimed at ensuring a fair trial rather than a trial by media and public opinion. Try looking up the public inquiry into Litvinenko's murder. Plenty of evidence made public there.

It seems clear that they have CCTV evidence linking two known Russian agents to where the Skripals were living at the time of the attack who travelled from Moscow to Salisbury under false ID's and then shot off back to Russia after doing the dirty deed.

Russia has form for doing this sort of thing.

Have a beer anyways.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yes you are correct I dont know anything about Novichoch. Although I was a Military para medic for several years in 2 REP in the FFL. As such I was trained in nerve agents and how to combat them. Old stuff now 25 yrs later. But I still would`nt believe a word the maybot says, or the police. Are we forgetting that they covered up the sex crimes of jimmy savile for over 40yrs? Savile was the one that opened my eyes to all the corruption and evil things that our government have been getting up to. This is just another FF in my opinion. Maybot jumping on the American band wagon. Its the Russians lol So these agents were using the trains to get from London to there target. Photographs of them all over the place smiling and acting just like tourists. Those photos dont prove anything except that they were in the UK and travelled to Salisbury. Which does not make them guilty of anything.

link   
Duble post
edit on 5-9-2018 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

?

I didn't addressed this to you. I know you're not brainwashed as DJW001.

This isn't the mudpit, and it's not unbelievable that Russia would do something bad.

It's as believable as any other government doing something bad.

"Traitors will kick the bucket," Putin says in the video. "Trust me. These people betrayed their friends, their brothers in arms. Whatever they got in exchange for it, those thirty pieces silver they were given, they will choke on them."
business insider

I don't watch CNN or see Q as a prophet. I like many people on this site look at multiple sources and draw my own conclusion.

Russia has a history of assassinations, Putin said traitors would kick the bucket, the same year there was an attempt.

I'd ask what Britain would have to gain, but we know they have nothing to gain with a false flag here.

link   
dbl
edit on 5-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I just pointed that this evidence might never see the light of the day, so you and everyone else need to just trust the authorities.

Why would they show the evidence before the case is finalized?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It certainly looks like these two were responsible but I'll be interested to see exactly what evidence they have to tie the two to the attack.
And it'll also be interesting to see the Russian response to these warrants and to the evidence.

But I still can't get my head around why such an efficient and stealthy agency like the GRU would assassinate someone using something like Novichok.
They had to know that UK authorities would find out what chemical agent was used and be able to trace it back to its source of origin.
A knifing made to look like a mugging would have been more like the tactics I would expect from such an organisation.

I can only assume that Russia wanted to send a very public message to all its ex-pats, former agents etc that working for other countries intelligence services would not be tolerated.
They also seem unconcerned about the UK and its allies reaction.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who's asking for the release of evidences?

AGAIN, I just pointed that this evidence might never see the light of the day.

Not now or never, since there probably won't be a trial.

ETA: And no, it's not unbelievable that Russia would do something bad. I'm still confused where I'm claiming they're innocent...

I'd ask what Britain would have to gain, but we know they have nothing to gain with a false flag here.

And since we're speculating, I guess that Russia being exposed to the world as a bad and criminal country help the globalist movement that Ms. May is pushing.
edit on 5/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

So I suppose these known Russian agents just happened to travel from Moscow to Salisbury and be in the immediate vicinity of the Skripal's house using false ID? Just a coincidence then. Perhaps they just came to have a look at our Cathedral?

What the Hell does Jimmy Saville have to do with any of this?

Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I can only assume that Russia wanted to send a very public message to all its ex-pats, former agents etc that working for other countries intelligence services would not be tolerated.

Correct. This is why Paul Manafort would rather spend the rest of his life in prison than turn.

They also seem unconcerned about the UK and its allies reaction.

Correct again. They are already under sanctions. What do they have to lose?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They did Litvinenko in with Polonium, don't forget.

They certainly did send a message and no they didn't give a toss about the reaction, although the strength of it when it came may have surprised them. They got away with it before.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

ATS once was a forum where official stories weren´t eaten like cake but critically scrutinised.

There are two "official stories" here. Which one seems more plausible to you?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

ATS once was a forum where official stories weren´t eaten like cake but critically scrutinised.

Until proven correct .

Once ATS was a conspiracy theorists(not in a negative view) foruum and it´s user were good in finding the holes and lies and "coincidences" in these official stories. Nowadays it seems to be a loudspeaker of the MSM plus a pro rightwinger/pro Trump supporter forum, nothing more anymore.

So , give us some "bread" to feast upon. What are your thoughts on the OP ?

One more reason to say "thank you" to the orange one and his supporters, because this started with the reign of the "greatest dealmaker of all times"!

Unable to make sense of that remark at all
Please clarify how that ties in to the original post.

edit on 9/5/18 by Gothmog because: cleaned up , dont need a This Is Not The Mudpit warning on this thread....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So you're accusing people who live in the area this happened of being brainwashed, and your rebuttal is "what if's" and "might's"?

What if Russia did this, they might have. The title says suspects by the way. The authorities are saying they are suspects.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
FFS, Not everything is a government / Deep State / #ing whatever sponsored conspiracy - some things are just exactly what they appear to be.
And guess what, they aren't #ing clever enough to think most of these things up and certainly don't have the resources to include the literally thousands of people it would involve to carry out these false flags etc.

No wonder people outside of conspiracy circles think we are all paranoid, delusional morons.

Whilst all this scaremongering and ranting goes on included in all the surrounding detritus are the genuine conspiracies which we ignore or give perfunctory attention to.

ETA

And whilst I'm ranting;
What on earth has any of this got to do with the current pro-Trump/anti-Trump or left/right obsessions that seem to be consuming ATS at present?
Its predictable, its crap and its dragging ATS down!!

Rant officially over.

edit on 5/9/18 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Whilst all this scaremongering and ranting goes on included in all the surrounding detritus are the genuine conspiracies which we ignore or give perfunctory attention to.

You are beginning to catch on.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You have to hand it to the Russians , they've killed several birds with one stone and got away with it .
Who knows what else they can do , such as fly in, cripple the country and fly away again to safety the same day .
Meanwhile it took 6 months to even come up with what happened and how

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join