It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

memories began streaming through my thought process unable to prove what it all amounted to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
growing up doing some chemical ingestion spurts and never thought anything of it until my memories started streaming through my thought process in rapid succession. This has been going on for 3years now and I was able to stumble on some things that have not added up and I do not know anyone who does the same stuff I do.

So started cultivating the spirtual elixar of immortality 1year into it and was able to achieve a energy steal senario and experienced a thought that has effectively split the accumulated energy from building up in my energy centres. As I was hot and unpleasent and agitated all the time and after the energy steal senario played out I went back to normal temp and never have been able to get it as hot again.

Which lead me to the next scenario where I was walking and my streaming memory effectivly pulled the sensation of body awareness from my person and when I got home and sat down It had hole punched a tiny bead that was ran through my entire body sending me into tears and sporatic twiching as it felt as if it were eating a hole through every part of me. After awile it stumbled on a cube next to my heart inside my body and stopped which grabbed my attention and I jumped up and was able to wrap the bead around the cube which took 10seconds or so before it popped. It tasted like oil had exploded in my body as well as a rush of cold air. Afterward I remembered a time when I had seen these 6 golden swirling balls in the sky seperated by distinct wall which held a multicolored plate of various images which came with sound upon arrival. Sound was tires hitting the breaks as I had just walked around through various vivid see through images of people and as I said I see dead people. I then took the cube of oil and cold air and could only compare such a thing with the wall beyond the balls which held the 6th. Its a thick glaze of thought energy stacked around a system of energy that apparently grew inside my body along side my heart. Then I became well aware of what this all exactly ment its the accumulated aircraft exhaust dispersing and growing in a cube which runs along the heart and its used by memory to emit panic like survival instinct control mechanism for streaming memory.
Which I quickly compared to a squirrel running back and forth in the roadways in a state of panic confusion until it gets ran over. This thing is there to kill you.

It wraps all your memories up behind a blacksheet utilizing imagination and acts like a suppressor of memories and attempts to confuse or just lead you in one direction. It makes you talk and thinks it is its own entity as it acts like karma yet it sounds like everything you have been through.

So this lead me to the final thing about this streaming memory and its the energy steal scenario which effectivly cooled me down after a long grueling restless always hot all the time. As It keeps pounding the area that the cube of oil and cold air was eatten through and claims that the entire thing is connected to all and creating a giant cold front within the energy spectrum of the earth that could possibly lead to a destablizing external forces like sun or other planets which might lead to changes in weather here on earth. This is happenening right now and Im unable to figure out if yang energy displacing memory which completely empties my energy centres to absolutely no heat could have an effect on such things.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Um, don't our memories always stream thru out thought processes?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't believe our spiritual advancement requires any chemical use. I believe everything we need to improve our situation is already within us. Also, it is unclear to me how streaming memories would be any advantage to a goal of personal advancement. I would suggest the use of chemicals undermines any human potential, however, you are free to choose the pursuit of anything you wish.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mine come in from the air like white noise. Also note that I flexed today on my walk and heard a explosion bounce off the clouds in the distance.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I was never into spirtual things growing up it wasn't until my memories started streaming through the air I was led to thinking it was spirit then things took a turn for the worst.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't believe our spiritual advancement requires any chemical use. I believe everything we need to improve our situation is already within us. Also, it is unclear to me how streaming memories would be any advantage to a goal of personal advancement. I would suggest the use of chemicals undermines any human potential, however, you are free to choose the pursuit of anything you wish.

except beer of course

the man says it is fine

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dustyroads

The only real question that matters is who we are and why are we here. It is generally the thing I think about most. I don't see what other fundamental mystery could be more important.

Once we figure out who we are and why we are here we can begin aligning our actions with that answer. IF there is something I am supposed to be doing or working on while on Earth I will be much happier after my life if I was pursuing the correct goals and actually accomplishing them.

The things I truly value in life are the people in my life and the freedom to pursue bettering myself. Nothing else really matters.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dustyroads

Mine come in from the air like white noise. Also note that I flexed today on my walk and heard a explosion bounce off the clouds in the distance.

Holy Shlt, it's Chuck Norris!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

There is a book I've read that explains meditation and unleashing primordial energies that unveil supernatural powers hidden within our own bodies, possibly unique to the timeline of the person but have yet to experience such things. been doing it for three years the practice and only mild sensations and brief bouts of skin dialation and overall wellbeing being my mood. The thing that gets me if that this streaming memory keeps hinting to me of disaster and I can't figure out if natural energies cultivated from air such as yin and yang have the capability to alter earth weather? kinda has me pinned down in a ever invasive moment to moment screech
edit on 4-9-2018 by dustyroads because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If you had the sensation of being compressed from all angles with thick energy you'd flex that off too.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

To be honest, I really didn't get that, but if I did, I bet it's absolutely hilarious...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

growing up doing some chemical ingestion spurts and never thought anything of it until my memories started streaming through my thought process in rapid succession. This has been going on for 3years now and I was able to stumble on some things that have not added up and I do not know anyone who does the same stuff I do.

So started cultivating the spirtual elixar of immortality 1year into it and was able to achieve a energy steal senario and experienced a thought that has effectively split the accumulated energy from building up in my energy centres. As I was hot and unpleasent and agitated all the time and after the energy steal senario played out I went back to normal temp and never have been able to get it as hot again.

Which lead me to the next scenario where I was walking and my streaming memory effectivly pulled the sensation of body awareness from my person and when I got home and sat down It had hole punched a tiny bead that was ran through my entire body sending me into tears and sporatic twiching as it felt as if it were eating a hole through every part of me. After awile it stumbled on a cube next to my heart inside my body and stopped which grabbed my attention and I jumped up and was able to wrap the bead around the cube which took 10seconds or so before it popped. It tasted like oil had exploded in my body as well as a rush of cold air. Afterward I remembered a time when I had seen these 6 golden swirling balls in the sky seperated by distinct wall which held a multicolored plate of various images which came with sound upon arrival. Sound was tires hitting the breaks as I had just walked around through various vivid see through images of people and as I said I see dead people. I then took the cube of oil and cold air and could only compare such a thing with the wall beyond the balls which held the 6th. Its a thick glaze of thought energy stacked around a system of energy that apparently grew inside my body along side my heart. Then I became well aware of what this all exactly ment its the accumulated aircraft exhaust dispersing and growing in a cube which runs along the heart and its used by memory to emit panic like survival instinct control mechanism for streaming memory.
Which I quickly compared to a squirrel running back and forth in the roadways in a state of panic confusion until it gets ran over. This thing is there to kill you.

It wraps all your memories up behind a blacksheet utilizing imagination and acts like a suppressor of memories and attempts to confuse or just lead you in one direction. It makes you talk and thinks it is its own entity as it acts like karma yet it sounds like everything you have been through.

So this lead me to the final thing about this streaming memory and its the energy steal scenario which effectivly cooled me down after a long grueling restless always hot all the time. As It keeps pounding the area that the cube of oil and cold air was eatten through and claims that the entire thing is connected to all and creating a giant cold front within the energy spectrum of the earth that could possibly lead to a destablizing external forces like sun or other planets which might lead to changes in weather here on earth. This is happenening right now and Im unable to figure out if yang energy displacing memory which completely empties my energy centres to absolutely no heat could have an effect on such things.

Could you elaborate a bit?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Vector99

To be honest, I really didn't get that, but if I did, I bet it's absolutely hilarious...

Have fun
linky

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

idk, I had amazing thought flow too once. Unlike yours, you seem to having a good time. My thought flow turned dark so after awhile I had to get on lithium and stuff, now I am mostly better but I still remember and that still can be scary.

So I am saying crap can pile up so don't wait until the last second like I do. those thoughts that make you feel special are alluring, just be careful

At one point I could have sworn I felt the rotation of the Earth.
edit on 5-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I am doing good with everything, just the energy displacing within memory , seems like it might effect somthing becuase temperature was involved

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A person I used to work with told me he ingested bath salts once and his story of what he experienced sounded almost identical to what you said in your post.

Probably just an odd coincidence though.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Lay off the drugs dude. Not every one is cut out for them, not all can be sustained. For most people most can't be.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Um, don't our memories always stream thru out thought processes?

Mine have to make an appointment and fill out a form in triplicate.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Flashback per-chance?

new topics

top topics

join