It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Health Alert*** The Incredible Truth Behind Cancer Cures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.chlorellafactor.com
www.truthpublishing.com
www.newstarget.com
www.mercola.com
www.cornsyrupnews.com

I list the websites first because they are first and foremost. I am a guy who was extremely curious about cancer. I knew that with the amount of people who were getting cancer in America, I knew there was something wrong (Especially when you compare that with other countries). At first I thought, "Okay, people get cancer when they don't take care of themselves". Well, something like that. There is a deeper truth to it all. Of course everyone knows there are all sorts of cancers people are getting nowadays. Most are now believed to be food related or rather based on whatever people intake into their bodies whether it be food, weed, air whatever; a combination of food intake, family history and dozens of environmental factors. After enough of these carcinogens (cancer causing toxins) enter your body, it throws your body, your entire immune system out of balance. Your body only has a certain tolerance for these toxins measurable by your internal PH levels. For people who get cancer rather early in their lives, it is presumably because they're bodies were already vitamin deficient to begin with and cancer is exactly that--a vitamin deficiency. In other words their bodies were initally out of balance. If more carcinogens are placed into your body when your body is already unbalanced, your immune system could have a violent reaction and completely malfunction. So that means all of your body parts could collectively malfunction including those that regulate or filter the amount of toxins in your body such as (not suprisingly) your liver (liver cancer) or your skin (skin cancer). The trouble is, most people don't realize just how important it is to maintain a WELL BALANCED DIET. Remember learning about all of that in health class when you were in grade school. There is a reason why our parents told us to eat our fruits and vegetables. There are reasons why we shouldn't smoke. Our bodies can only tolerate so much but when we aren't providing it with the right vitamins, minerals and nutrients then cancer is the end result of that. Grant it, I can tell you not many people are completely educated about health anyway not even some doctors and health physicians believe it or not. My point is, learn as much as you can about health. It could save your life.
Another note, If you notice, health care costs are rising. The number of treatments are rising as well but the number of health related diseases are rising, the number of individuals in hospitals for health reasons are rising, while at the same time, the quality of the foods we eat are lowering. Foods including fruits and vegetables are ridden with pesticides or some dangerous chemicals that are foreign to what our bodies should actually be intaking are not as safe to eat anymore so you have to do your research and find out what foods are good for you and what foods aren't. The websites listed above will lead you in the right direction. Enough said.

[edit on 12/19/2004 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I read somewhere that women get breast cancer because they use anti persperents? as opposed to deoderant... just ot be safe i've been wearing dude stick for a whille...

if women get breast cancer in their lymph nodes namely under their arm pit, I could see how this could happen.

i don't have my source but if you researched it i'm sure lot's would come up.

be careful but don't be too naive either.. .

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I personally believe that pollution is the main culprit.. but the [not so innocent] scapegoat is smoking. Cigarettes for example are nearly 10$ a packet here in Australia.. and as soon as someone mentions cancer 'Smoking is to blame' or.. if you do not smoke 'Passive smoking is to blame'. I in no way deny the health dangers of smoking.. [which is why I'm trying to quit] but it's annoying that people are completely oblivious to the poisonous air they breathe. Why? What is easier to ban? Smoking or cars? Which companies can governments afford to throw to the wolves? Not oil companies thats for sure. Tabbacco companies on the other hand can always pretend they're pissed off with all the bad press- but they'll be alright because they probably own [on the quiet of course] the nicotine suppliment companies.. the patches for example have a comparable price to cigarettes here despite not having the same 95% tax on them.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by riley]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I read somewhere that women get breast cancer because they use anti persperents? as opposed to deoderant... just ot be safe i've been wearing dude stick for a whille...

if women get breast cancer in their lymph nodes namely under their arm pit, I could see how this could happen.

i don't have my source but if you researched it i'm sure lot's would come up.

be careful but don't be too naive either.. .

I found this earlier on and there is still no conclusive link between breast cancer and deodorants.

cis.nci.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If you want to learn more about food related cancers, read the book called "The Food Revolution" By John Robbins.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cancer is a chronic metabolic disease (arising from the body itself, you don't "catch" it). Every single such disease is a lack of something in the diet ie Scurvy, Pellagra, etc. Cancer is a simple lack of Nitrilosides (vitamin B17 or Laetrile).

Do a search on the P2P networks for:
World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin b17.avi

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
Cancer is a chronic metabolic disease (arising from the body itself, you don't "catch" it). Every single such disease is a lack of something in the diet ie Scurvy, Pellagra, etc. Cancer is a simple lack of Nitrilosides (vitamin B17 or Laetrile).

Do a search on the P2P networks for:
World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin b17.avi

No, it's really not.

Please, look into such things as HPV (the more common cause of cervical cancer), and other obviously non-dietary related contributors. And perhaps look into why people with completely normal levels of B17 still get cancer.

Don't believe everything you see on an avi production.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Perhaps you should watch the above mentioned video. It explains exactly how such things as smoking, HPV, sunbathing, etc, etc can "cause" cancer.

And perhaps look into why people with completely normal levels of B17 still get cancer.

All of the people who have a diet high in B17 do NOT get cancer at anywhere NEAR the typical westerner rate. Navajo, Hopi, Eskimo, and several others around the world. Once they adopt a typical western diet they succumb to cancer like anyone else.

"The Indians of North America are another people who are remarkably free from cancer. The AMA went as far as conducting a special study in an effort to discover why there was little to no cancer amongst the Hopi and Navajo Indians
The February 5, 1949 issue of the journal of the American Medical Association declared that they found 36 cases of malignant cancer from a population of 30,000. In the same population of white persons there would have been about 1800. Dr Krebs research later found that the typical diet for the Navajo and Hopi Indian consisted of nitriloside-rich foods such as Cassava. He calculated that some of the tribes would ingest the equivalent of 8000mg of Vitamin B17 per day from their diet !!!"

And remember that the four corners reservation of the Navajo is sitting on top of huge Uranium deposits that seeps into the groundwater there.

At the very least you should read this:
www.anticancerinfo.co.uk...

and this:
darrendixon.supanet.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No, it's really not.

Please, look into such things as HPV (the more common cause of cervical cancer), and other obviously non-dietary related contributors. And perhaps look into why people with completely normal levels of B17 still get cancer.

Don't believe everything you see on an avi production.

I don't believe I've ever come across anyone who believes they know so much. There are many variables that can cause cancer. An unhealthy pancreas is porbably the biggest factor...and that relates to diet. Of course there's environmental factors to consider and heredity...but, the healthier the body's immune system the better it would be at fighting off anything including cancer. Again.....we have the pancreas!!

check out this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2005 by _Uforia_]

top topics

join