It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘White People Food’ Is Creating An Unattainable Picture Of Health

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha "black people food". Zimbabwe anyone??? Does rats on a stick count?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Black people are easily more racist against whites (and white culture) than vice versa.

(generally speaking)

Show me this statistic....or is this an opinion? From my experience, I've been judged and pulled over by more white cops then black. Come to think of it, I've never in 30 years of driving been pulled over by a minority cop. The alarming number of death by cops on minorities contradicts this statement tremendously.

The truth of the matter is minorities are aware of the racist nature the media and racists have spread to the blacks. This in turn makes them more wary of white intention. Whites are worried everywhere...and its apparent regardless where you get your news from.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

You do know the statistics don't bear you out?

More white people get killed by cops every year than blacks, but that's not the way it feels because of the press attention.

And, yes, there are more cop/minority interactions, but the crime statistics also show that minorities also commit a disproportionate number of the crimes. We can talk about why this is, but I would guess that the deterioration of the family, lack of importance placed on education are two important factors culturally that lead to this along with the grinding generational poverty.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Truth - and it’s delicious.

Edit:

My comment was in response to black people owning BBQ. It’s true. And it’s amazing. Now I’m hungry.

edit on 6-9-2018 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Jenisiz

You do know the statistics don't bear you out?

More white people get killed by cops every year than blacks, but that's not the way it feels because of the press attention.

And, yes, there are more cop/minority interactions, but the crime statistics also show that minorities also commit a disproportionate number of the crimes. We can talk about why this is, but I would guess that the deterioration of the family, lack of importance placed on education are two important factors culturally that lead to this along with the grinding generational poverty.

Segregation, lack of opportunity and oppression breed ghettos regardless the skin color and can be witnessed world wide regardless of race. This very action is racism and who do you think started it? It's rather asinine to claim blacks are more racist when whites were the ones persecuting for over a century in this country. Racism is a learned behaviour and who do you think they learned it from? Whites over policing these ghettos they've helped create and the media fear mongering make it worse. I'm sure you've seen the articles used to appeal to a specific race...and it's not any minority race by far.

Only time I hear this outlandish bs of blacks being more racist is from a white woman covering her purse every time I walk by. I mean jesus christ, look at this website...you see a single article saying this from a black perspective? Show me one. Every article on ATS is some paranoid white individual claiming blacks are out to get them while on the other side of the fence...silence. if blacks were as racist as some fools actually think, you'd see articles of it here on this site. And you dont...
edit on 7-9-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
White people food. Lmao. Southern folk dont eat that stuff.

Give me mexican food from a place with 30 yearold tables and chairs and some bare sheetrock visible in it. Give me smoked pork butt. Tripas. Lengua.

Give me red beans and rice. Dirty rice. Boudin. Rice in a million ways and fortified with cheap protein.

Thanks to reconstruction and the economic devastation it caused, our heritage hasnt been left as "white people food". We just eat what was cheap. And it grew on us.

This is just a ridiculous notion.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I thought most people live on ramen noodles anyway!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join