It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious square aircraft scared me to death,’ NC man says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
As many of you have already proposed, it's just something reflected on the windshield.
Yesteday I did on Twitter this short animation comparing two pictures with the same reflection.

It does look suspicious, however what if it's an actual object in the sky photographed within a short time frame from two different locations that are relatively close to each other? With a stationary object way up there, I would not expect the angle of view to be wildly different.

Yet, I agree that most likely it's what you said it was.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I became interested in this case recently, and I had to see if brightening up the 2 photos, could provide any extra clarity?

Not really, except that increasing their brightness and color saturation, really helps a PINK color emerge from the UFO lights, in both photos. (Without color manipulation, the lights only look pink in one pic, but increased colors show a pink tinge in the other photo, too.)

Unfortunately, there is no extra shape or detail that emerges, from brightening both photos.

I made a vid (not monetized) that shows these same descriptions, in motion:

Also, the rectangular shape is bound to catch a lot of debunkers' claims that it's just a phone reflection lol, in a deliberate hoax, but obviously the real interest in the case, comes from entertaining the possibility that it's an honest witness, and real photos of a rectangular craft.

Plus, a phone wouldn't normally have a pink colored backlight, or all those segmented lights around its edges.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Plus, a phone wouldn't normally have a pink colored backlight, or all those segmented lights around its edges.

If it was a bezel-less phone that would depend on what was showing on the phone's screen.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Be nice to know what type of vehicle.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: alldaylong

Looking at the other photo in the link I think it may be a dvd player or something with a digital readout.

I think this pic really shows it is a reflection more than anything. When you zoom in it seems like there are seperate red digital upside numbers on the right front side and on the left side a display screen. I would definitely say the guy took pics thinking to share on Facebook for fun prank but then just ran with it when he received more attention.
edit on 7 2 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like the thread title should have read: "Man scared by reflection on his windshield".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join