It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. John McCain, the burial of a brave Leader and Hero!, the last Mohican of BiPartisan Patriotism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Which Q post?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Comparing a white guy to the Mohican...you are sick. Do you also think First Nations started the act known as scalping and belong in teepees?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The same John McCain who went out of his way to actively support Islamist terrorist groups in Syria? The man who played a leading part in overthrowing the secular Libyan government?

The same John McCain who was instrumental in the Nazi coup de'tat in Ukraine?

The same John McCain who shook hands with Fascist Dictator Mikheil Saakashvili while his ethnic cleansing campaign in Abkhazia and South Ossetia was in full swing?

The same John McCain who constantly sabre rattled for war with Russia, China, Iran, Cuba and countless others?

I don't know how many dead McCain can account for, surely in the hundreds of thousands.

The man was a warmongering coward who hid behind his "service" record in an unjust war to defend himself from criticism.

I hope the God he worships is as forgiving as people say, senator McCain's sins were many indeed...
edit on -050012pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Sent you a PM.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think I am going to be sick to my stomach.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Why? You don't like McCain?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
If it wasn't for his feud with Trump, McCain ' s funeral would just be a blurb on the news, instead of the manufactured event that it was.

I said as much in another post... This was a great propaganda attack against Trump, plain and simple. A lot of others on both sides received much less that were liked more and seen as doing more for our country for decades too.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
All you need to know about John McCain can be found by comparing news articles from 2008 to 2018.

No kidding Im beginning to think everybody else must have been 9 years old back then and not read the newspapers or listened to the news.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So against my better judgment I looked it up and, surprise!, it's a total stretch. The interpretations of Q posts are as varied (and reaching) as numerology studies of the book of Daniel.

It's ridiculous. "Q" didn't "predict" anything. He posted nonsense and his followers filled in their own blanks.

For all Q talks about manipulation, I find it ironic his own people can't see it happening to themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Because of this absolutely false tripe, I can't even bring myself to call it a tribute. McCain earned some gratitude for his service as a Salior, he did what many ran away from.

By all accounts, he wasn't a very good one, a hot dog pilot who crashed more than he was airborne, an officer who took advantage of his family heritage, a Father and Grandfather who earned the rank of Admiral and treated those below his rank with disdain, and showed respect only to those who could further his career.

As a man, he was a cheater whom left his first wife behind after a serious life altering accident, when she could no longer advance his aspirations due to disfigurement.

As a politician, like most he did everything he could to keep getting reelected, he didn't give a hoot owl about the country, only what benefited himself.

The OP also lavished praise upon another individual they hold in high esteem, Ted Kennedy, a man who was responsible for the death of another, a man who ran for years from that responsibility, whose family ran as well.

And I believe it is being done maliciously for political motivations only.because of recent actions McCain took. It also may be a sick experiment to show how twisted and polarized we have all become because of this recent election.

I don't celebrate anyone's death nor do I heap false praise upon someone who doesn't deserve it. He served his country, paid a price no one should have too but in the end he was like thousands of others that never even heard a thank you, but because this 1 percenters who criticized 1 percenters crticised someone others do hate, he now is elevated to a disgusting display of fakeness like never seen before

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Get the t-shirts and tickets now!

McCain Funeral World Tour 2018-2019!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Get the t-shirts and tickets now!

McCain Funeral World Tour 2018-2019!

Available on DVD and netflix too !!

💥💫💥

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For the AMAZING low price of ONLY $19.99...call 1-800-NEVERTRUMP today to receive your SPECIAL commemorative disc set which details the McCain years, or SEND $35.95 to DNC, P.O. BOX 2020 Chappaqua, New York, plus $159.99 postage and handling, and we will include this one time gift, a DVD memorial of Ted and Mary Jo, a Story of Love

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
how much longer are we going to be inundated with this "John McCain was the greatest man to ever live" propaganda?? Truth is, in the end, he was just another scumbag politician. enough already.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i must have missed the " bipartisan wankfest "of mr mcains 2008 presidential bid

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's all included on the DVD, just send money !

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Think he was buried facing down so his horn wouldn't protrude above the grave, make it harder to get the stake out of his chest and so he could show the world how big an ass he was?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
we must honor the daed for the reasons they leave honor.
Most die with no consequence.
This man had some.
R.I.P

edit on 0000009015391America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Well, McCain did nothing really to try to destroy the political possibilities of Trump to have an elegant victory on 2016, to the contrary he tried to help him by warning that he was using ideas, either in form or in content, that were incompatible with the spirit of the American revolution, not just contrary to Republican or Democratic principles.

The real issue here is that Trump was dealing with a so really difficult challenge, to defeat the wife of a really popular President, as well as, competing for a nomination against extremely well prepared professional politicians, included various senators and Governors.

In Addition to that he was being many times attacked of unexperienced, of to be a very unconventional candidate, and a lot other nasty remarks that are not pleasant to be heard at all.

Both Clinton and Trump must assume fully their responsibility in the huge division the nation has right now, it was their doing in a terrible bloody campaign for power.

November 7th 2016, closing campaign rally in Philadelphia: "Clinton apologized for the angry tone the campaign took for the past few months, prompting someone from the crowd to yell: 'Not your fault!'

Please check:
www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

If we see in that context his remarks against other public life figures we can understand Trump many errors in the campaign, but that does not erase the fact that they were wrong doings, and as them must be clarified, must be corrected at least a posteriori, by offering the corresponding excuses to heal the situations.

When D. Trump won the election he let pass a very important opportunity to offer a conciliatory speech directed toward his own fellow partisans and for the nation in general, He did not do that unfortunately.

However, we must recognize, as I certainly did in the opening post that Mr Trump accepted that the tone of the campaign was vicious when he said he was not going to prosecute legally H. Clinton as He, also wrongly, promised to do in one of the TV debates.

The day D. Trump swore as President he also had another fantastic opportunity to try to create consensus and heal completely the wounds of the battle, his effort in that moment was not good enough.

Now that Senator J. McCain has died he must do something more than to just deliver a protocolary message of condolence to his family, but to retire completely in a clear and straightforward way his so aggressive remarks against him for once and for all.

That is the part that is still missing on this story, is what urgently is needed to see the President doing in some way. He must be clear that he understand now that the comments of Senator McCain during the Campaign were misinterpreted by him or his staff and that he unfortunately looked to them as a political attack instead of friendly warnings.

Mr Trump must realize that he can Not hide what is evident, He is not a professional politician, but that is not a crime, neither a requirement to run and execute the job of President of the United States, it is a desirable credential but not a mandatory previous experience.

The thread of course is not open to demonize anybody, neither to enhance a controversy or fuel a confrontation, it is instead an attempt to clean up the scene of a really bad karma that must be stopped in some way, the one created by a so negative campaign of excessive criticisms that characterized the 2016 election and that was responsibility of both sides in my opinion.

The President have asked few days ago to stop a witches hunting against him, well He must do a decisive step now by also clarifying any attitude from his side in the past that fired the post electoral climate of hatred and enmity.

It is so simply to say: You know, I was wrong, but I was under extreme pressure, being hunted by my rivals under friend and enemy fire and I misinterpreted what it was certainly a wise remark from an Important figure that deserved more respect from My side.

John F Kennedy accepted full responsibility from Bay of pigs fiasco of 1961, James E. Carter accepted full responsibility for the failed rescue mission of the hosts in Iran, and Dwight D. Eisenhower accepted full responsibility for the U2 spy incident of 1960. In each one of those cases they could evade their part on the mistakes or ignore them, but acting honestly by accepting the errors in public proven to be the best way to handle them, they did the correct thing to show respect to others.

All of them passed by far successfully the judgment of History in spite of those mistakes, because their Honesty was pretty much welcome and healed the issues totally.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/3/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Your OP made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I could not even get through the first paragraph.

The man was a national disgrace, and a big middle finger to veterans everywhere.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join