It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Fact... I cannot figure out how to embed embed videos, but I am reminded of Stern from Heavy Metal. Hangin's to good for em!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The New York Times Op-ed for one. Many more when you google "movement to normalize paedophilia".

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Jeezus. Just Jeezus. That is all I can come up with.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I have. Lots.

Definition of complicity
plural complicities
1 : association or participation in or as if in a wrongful act arrested for complicity in the crime
2 : an instance of complicity
The two share a complicity she calls fraternal. —Joan Dupont

Sorry for all the individual responses. One day I will actually try to learn how to use ATS properly. Maybe. Nah, probably not.
edit on 3-9-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I despise the PC Brigade and its offspring Generation Snowflake but that guy is an odious piece of #.
He wouldn't last five seconds where I live.

I can't believe he's allowed to run for public office.
The worrying thing is some people will actually vote for him.

The mind truly boggles.

ETA
But to be honest, its hardly evidence of an upsurge in support for legalisation.....he's a piece of crap that needs to be eradicated.

a reply to: lakenheath24

The ONLY political slant is that nobody is doing anything concrete about it....at least nothing that is visible to the public in a manner that we can see anyway.

I agree.
Despite all the predictable political soundbites all the major political parties have done absolutely nothing about it and truth is they probably never will.

However, Sajid Javid is a rare politician in that despite not sharing many of his political views I do recognise that he is a politician of conviction and has integrity and honour.

I think it will be difficult for him to develop a robust plan to address all the problems we have with paedophilia and no doubt many obstacles will be placed in his way but to paraphrase what someone used to say to me 'the only way to eat an elephant is bit by bit'.

edit on 3/9/18 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
An increasing number, though still a tiny minority, of people in various comments sections on the web say we need to treat them with compassion so we can study them to develop a cure. Even though this is a dubious cause at best. Kind of like trying to make someone who is a homosexual not a homosexual. I'm not saying homosexuality is equivalent to pedophilia by any means, It is just to demonstrate the asinine nonsense of the pedophile acceptance crowd.

Regardless

There are already cures for pedophilia.

1a: Acquire 5 litre bottle of bleach.
1b: unscrew lid.
1c: drink until bottle is empty.

2a: Acquire a box of .45 bullets
2b: acquire a handheld delivery system for aforementioned bullets.
2c: inject bullets directly into cranium with said delivery system.

Pedophile desires should be gone from the subject after either of the two methods.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
B4U-ACT has been trying to normalize this behavior for years, here is an article from their conference in 2011.

Highlights of the conference:
Pedophiles are “unfairly stigmatized and demonized” by society.
There was concern about “vice-laden diagnostic criteria” and “cultural baggage of wrongfulness.”
“We are not required to interfere with or inhibit our child’s sexuality.”
“Children are not inherently unable to consent” to sex with an adult.
“In Western culture sex is taken too seriously.”
“Anglo-American standard on age of consent is new [and ‘Puritanical’]. In Europe it was always set at 10 or 12. Ages of consent beyond that are relatively new and very strange, especially for boys. They’ve always been able to have sex at any age.”
An adult’s desire to have sex with children is “normative.”
Our society should “maximize individual liberty. … We have a highly moralistic society that is not consistent with liberty.”
“Assuming children are unable to consent lends itself to criminalization and stigmatization.”
“These things are not black and white; there are various shades of gray.”
A consensus belief by both speakers and pedophiles in attendance was that, because it vilifies MAPs, pedophilia should be removed as a mental disorder from the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), in the same manner homosexuality was removed in 1973.
Dr. Fred Berlin acknowledged that it was political activism, similar to that witnessed at the conference, rather than scientific considerations that successfully led to the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder: The reason “homosexuality was taken out of DSM is that people didn’t want the government in the bedroom,” he said.
Dr. Berlin appeared to endorse the politically maligned clinical practice of “reparative therapy” for homosexuals and pedophiles alike, saying, “If someone, for their own reasons, doesn’t want to live a homosexual lifestyle, I tell them that it’s hard but I’ll try to help them.”
The DSM ignores that pedophiles “have feelings of love and romance for children” in the same way adult heterosexuals and homosexuals have romantic feelings for one another.
“The majority of pedophiles are gentle and rational.”
The DSM should “focus on the needs” of the pedophile, and should have “a minimal focus on social control,” rather than obsessing about the “need to protect children.”
Self-descried “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said that children can properly be “the object of our attraction.” He further objectified children, suggesting that pedophiles needn’t gain consent from a child to have sex with “it” any more than we need consent from a shoe to wear it. He then used graphic, slang language to favorably describe the act of climaxing (ejaculating) “on or with” a child. No one in attendance objected to this explicit depiction of child sexual assault.

www.dakotavoice.com...

I do not see how this behavior can ever be normalized.
Quad

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The good ole boy network is causing it all. They all shagged one another at Eton, so its normal to them. And not just in the UK....everywhere. You wouldn't even need to arrest those 80,000...just need someone to surreptitiously release the names and addresses with the evidence online. We would have a blessed mass suicide event like Jonesboro.

ANON....where are you!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I like my airplane method better. I want them to think about it before they meet their maker.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Are you freaking kidding me????? Who the hell would host such an event?

That is truly shocking and I wish that was fake news..
edit on 3-9-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I despise the PC Brigade and its offspring Generation Snowflake but that guy is an odious piece of #.
He wouldn't last five seconds where I live.

I can't believe he's allowed to run for public office.
The worrying thing is some people will actually vote for him.

Shocked me as well mate, he'd have dog # through his letterbox and daily beatings if he lived here, that's just the youth who are less controlled than the adults. The senior members of local society would have a plan for him and it would involve the moors or a boat trip a couple of miles out at sea.
He must have a massive team protecting him or the people in his constituency don't care that he is a paedo.
Either way, he'd be on borrowed time here for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I do not see how this behavior can ever be normalized. Quad

Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of things normalized over the last 50 plus years that I never thought possible.

I am sure there will be a lot more before I close these eyes for the last time.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Are you freaking kidding me????? Who the hell would host such an event?

That is truly shocking and I wish that was fake news..

www.b4uact.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I do not see how this behavior can ever be normalized. Quad

Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of things normalized over the last 50 plus years that I never thought possible.

I am sure there will be a lot more before I close these eyes for the last time.

I have as well my friend. Political Correctness has made many blind to morals.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Dude, I can't(won't) open that link....it will just make me more irate. Mainly because I can't do anything about it. It just feels like a massive tide of immorality is creeping over us. Not even the puritanical type, just stuff I knew to be right/wrong as a kid.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
And they say the Catholic Church is losing followers and money...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

In the US, we put tags on them and in Florida, they have to have "I'm an f'in PEDO" in their yards. It's an incurable disease and they should be thrown out of an airplane.

There is a website you can see where they live, so if you buy a house you can be aware. It's a good tool for Halloween,

Well it is not a disease, and yes it is incurable. To be gay is incurable too, it is just how the brain works for these people and we are talking about 5% of the population is gay. I'm sure there are more pedophiles in the world than what people assume to be. The problem is with a different wired brain such as being gay there is no real negative effects on self or others as with pedophiles there is huge negative affects on others.

I'm not sure what to do with a very large group of people that we can only wish they could self control themselves from what they see as a natural urge.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not wishing to go off-topic, but what things do you mean?
The only thing that I would argue against is paedo's and sex criminals, most other changes in society have been good in my life. Can't rape your wife legally anymore, it's not legal to treat someone like # for their sexuality or gender, race, disability etc.
I think society is so much better than say the late 70's and early 80's. Paedo's are a different breed though, of course their behaviour and lusts must always be scorned and fought against.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Not wishing to go off-topic, but what things do you mean?
The only thing that I would argue against is paedo's and sex criminals, most other changes in society have been good in my life. Can't rape your wife legally anymore, it's not legal to treat someone like # for their sexuality or gender, race, disability etc.
I think society is so much better than say the late 70's and early 80's. Paedo's are a different breed though, of course their behaviour and lusts must always be scorned and fought against.

Sadly, some of those things you listed will be the tools used to normalize pedophilia. They are already doing it.
If being gay is not a choice then neither is pedophilia. They have groups within the LGBT community now, and I do not see the outcry from that group that I was expecting.
The difference is consent. Adults can indulge in any act (within the law) they wish as long as it is consensual.
You say pedo's are a different breed and I agree. Many felt the same way about the LGBT in the 60's and 70's yet it has been normalized (too a point).
They will use the work of those before them to try and get this normalized. The LGBT community needs to jump on this ASAP and squash it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let me make things perfectly clear, Utterly detest these people and in no way are trying to defend them. BBUUUT, BBBUUUTT, all the posts on here (that's 3 pages long) are triggers. You are ALL triggered with this emotive subject, but look underneath at what the government want to do. Yes, yes paedophilia should be punished with the full force of the law no matter who, rich or not.
Now what you all want to do is get together and force the government to fully censor the internet (because peados etc), talk about triggering people to do what they want. Don't think about the peados (through time they have been allowed to proliferate) that's the trigger to get you on board. Think about what the government are going to do with the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join