It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm not sure anyone has advocated killing non offenders who just have the lust for the crime in this thread?

andy06shake and lakenheath24 have both advocated for execution of pedophiles before they have even committed a crime, just because they believe those people will eventually commit the crime. Therefore they are already guilty.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Aazadan

Let's just say the option would not go amiss.

Would that not actually offer a real modicum of justice rather than the trivial sentences that blind bastard justice seems to be handing down?

How can one be fair, when they're blinded by rage? Only one who is calmly detached from the situation can offer unbiased commentary.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"How can one be fair, when they're blinded by rage?"

Whats fair got to do with anything when you have been caught tampering with children?

How does one "calmly detached" themselves from the matter?

"unbiased commentary"

That suggests a position on the matter, how can there even be any opposable argument nor reason for committing such an act of depravity?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Any and all pedo beasts need to die!

No matter the type shape or excuse presented!

Hands up, i said it and i mean it.

Because the government and authorities just house them for 4 years and then essentially unleash them to do it to the next vulnerable child.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Whats fair got to do with anything when you have been caught tampering with children?

You don't believe the criminal justice system should be fair? You want vigilantes and whimsical sentences?

That suggests a position on the matter, how can there even be any opposable argument nor reason for committing such an act of depravity?

The crime isn't what I'm justifying, what I am justifying is the punishment. When, how, and how much. If you cannot arrive at a criminal sentence through sense, reason, and intellect, how then can the courts be just? If the courts are not just, then by what authority can they even rightfully deem something a crime?
edit on 4-9-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The punishment is 4 years, released in two, supervised for an additional two, and the supervision is a joke.

Tell me again how is the punishment is in any way justifiable or fits the level of depraved crime committed?

Our criminal justice system is not fair by any manner or means, it fails on so many levels it's considered to be a standing joke to most criminals.

Most people are more scared of the tax man than they are of Police. LoL
edit on 4-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I may be the turn a blind eye citizen. I probably wouldn't be part of a lynch mob, but I imagine I would watch and wince thinking "That must've hurt" if my society was beating sex criminal paedos.
I'd section anyone under the mental health act if they told me they wanted to rape children in a heartbeat.
That admission alone would lose your right to being part of society.
It would be a secure ward though until or unless someone offended. Then I'd ignore the lynch mob and not cooperate with police.

(post by lakenheath24 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join