It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor apologizes to Ariana Grande for grazing her breast at Aretha Franklin’s funeral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Inappropriate clothing for a funeral don't you think. Suggestive, and offensive to many.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
As a side issue I agree, but I'm from a formal black suit, shoes and tie generation, my funeral kit which I only take out once every year or so if I'm lucky.
Her clothing has no relevance to the pastor's touching though. That was just creepy in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You're a twisted #. She is plainly uncomfortable and tries to break free. I hope someone molests your kids so you can defend that prevert too.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Graze?

That was a targeted grope. You can clearly see it being squeezed in a still shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I read your source article and watched the video.

I'm disgusted- but not for Arianna Grande and what "happened" to her. I'm disgusted by all of you triggered outrage people, crying about something the "victim" herself hasn't even taken issue with!

Did you WATCH the video? I did, and it's clear that she is FINE with the whole interaction. She's not trying to wriggle away, she's not tense, nothing. In fact, she's SMILING (looks genuine, too) and she even initiates a hug at the end!

If Arianna herself was saying she was affronted by the behavior, then you have a reason to show your triggered outrage.

But she hasn't said anything, has she?

Not every woman is traumatized by a touch from a man.

Some of you need to get a grip.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I didn’t think it was inappropriate. She is a young pop icon after all.🤷🏻‍♀️

What was despicable and inappropriate was the Bishop’s touchy feely bs. That was no accident and if he can grope someone in front of a whole assembly of funeral goers, you know for a fact he is preying on others in his community, in private.

He gets no pass from me.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I watched it three times... at what 0:00 moment does this happen ? I didn't see this supposed incident.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I watched it three times... at what 0:00 moment does this happen ? I didn't see this supposed incident.

Lol, do you honestly not see a dirty old bastard feeling up a young woman? I do, maybe you touch young women like that, I don't.
Are you sure we watched the same video???
...and ask yourself why the pastor apologised for his 'incidental' breast touching? Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

"GRAZING" her breast? Ha. It was more like a reach-around examination of her right breast for lumps.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I know, I had to use the source headline as per ATS rules, the dirty auld creeper.
Apparently that is normal in his church to show affection...you wouldn't see me in his congregation with any kids for sure...Church of the holy sex pest or whatever.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's one creepy guy. I wouldn't want him anywhere near any female members of my family. He definitely went in for the cheap thrill. NO doubt about it.
edit on 4-9-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join