It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New England "Terrafull Sight" quasi-investigator guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm old, I admit it, and I still hang out a lot on email lists and digests, and I'm the type who would still be on Usenet if I could.

A fellow from somewhere in the Fitchburg, MA, area has been the talk of the town so to speak on some local email lists. He has a YouTube channel that I found amusing and suitable for some light entertainment for the past year or so. I subscribed to his videos and I never thought much of it. He seems to be confident yet awkward with his grammar and open to suggestions that anything not normal in life has got to involve some sort of invisible forces. For the most part, I wrote him off as a person who learned how to make videos with a cell phone and camcorder, then liked to hear himself talk so much that he posted the videos on YouTube.

Something seemed to change when he moved into a different house a few months ago. While many of his past videos were taken with a grain of salt, lately myself and a few others are wondering if he has indeed invited something interesting into his life. Maybe not truly paranormal, supernatural, or whatever term you prefer, but his more recent videos seem to carry much more possible credibility than those of the past. I can't quite put my finger on why they are getting more intriguing, nor can a friend of mine who also subscribes to the channel, we just agree that something seems to have changed.

What does ATS think? Does anyone know this man? Any questions we can be asking him? I'm very interested because he covers the whole area where I lived most of my life, and some of his travels are to familiar places.

Be prepared, some of his material is almost painful to listen to, with lots of jumping to paranormal conclusions and unusual and/or poor grammar.

A good example of one of his older and more farfetched videos.

A more recent video, at his new residence.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
idk what to say. I never believed paranormal shows were real, I think it is our senses playing with us.
But the first video under the truck was good just because it was day time.
The second video concerning orbs, I have seen them but don't think it's a big deal.
idk he could just be hallucinating stuff, I do sometimes.
Ghosts exist, I saw a little girl with a butcher knife in my room. I saw her for a second then looked away then looked back and she was still there! Freaked me out but I had more pressing matters then to dwell on her so I thought nothing of it really.
But I am a tad nuts so that is just a drop in the bucket.
edit on 2-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: ghost part

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Saving this for tomorrow to watch all the vids.

My wife has had some encounters before that are very interesting.

Thank you for sharing !

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
could you do a summary of the guys content?
he has a almost infinte number of videos and a lot of them aren't related to the paranormal

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

wait, you saw a little girl with a butcher knife in her hand in your room but did not dwell on it because of other concerns?? wow, that would kinda freak me out a bit, for real.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

What is an email list? I've heard this before. Besides the obvious- what's the deal with email lists?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oops, sorry young 'uns
I will explain.

Email lists are a popular way to stay connected in rural areas, I guess that's a good way to put it. You subscribe based on a topic, a town you live in, a certain sport, weather conditions, etc. Anyone with access can post, then the posts are re-transmitted, like Yahoo Groups. Many these days are moderated and the posts appear once a day in digest format, sent out by the moderators when they have time, such as Front Porch Forum in Vermont.

As far as a synopsis of the videos, there are many that aren't paranormal-related, and those that are are of questionable value. They are difficult to weed out. Rather then being a true investigator, in my opinion as I said above we have someone recording his observations and adding commentary; there are no electronic gizmos, psychics, or other enhancements that a major network show has. He apparently does some research at least mapping and looking into the history of some of the places he visits. The older videos were largely silly and I can roll my eyes at many of them, but lately the content has become interesting and I think the house he lives in may be related to what he's showing on the videos.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: watchandwait410

wait, you saw a little girl with a butcher knife in her hand in your room but did not dwell on it because of other concerns?? wow, that would kinda freak me out a bit, for real.

idk I am not the kind of person in which nothing weird ever happens, in fact a lot things happen but they go away eventually. Now if she and others stayed then I would freak out, it was only like 5 seconds and her and her white and red Victorian dress was gone. I never saw her again... I actually want to, but nope.
I mean I saw a lot of weird stuff but there are rules so I can't talk about it. I can tell you though that I see the head of my dead dog made of light and shadows everywhere. Like for example I went to the art museum in NY and I couldn't appreciate the art because her head is always in the way. It started happening 2 years BEFORE her death... so that happens.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I prolly wrote to much. I don't know if it was coincidence or not but 40 minutes after I posted the last post my block lost power, which was weird. I should have deleted what I wrote but I got the power back after 4 hours, which is the edit time window. So that was odd.

top topics

join