It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of 195 White South African farms identified for expropriation found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Long video I haven't listened to all of yet but will post details after finishing.
Ernst Roets of Afriforum speaks with Willem Petzer

Having trouble embedding video so here's the link - www.youtube.com...

ANC refutes Roets claims about the list - www.news24.com...

AfriForum is an organisation in South Africa linked to the Solidarity trade union. It was established in 2006 to encourage the re-engagement of the Afrikaners and other minorities in the public sphere - wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

After listening it's a very wide ranging conversation.
If South African affairs interest you it's worth your time.
edit on 2-9-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
what do you do when your government is beginning to genocide a group of people?

get your sniper game on point? what's the next step?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Practicing survival and shooting skills are no doubt part of many people's preparations. There is a civil defense group called Suidlanders which is preparing to evacuate as many non-combatants as possible in case of civil war. They are 100% legal and above board and not some White supremacist organization as some rumor it to be.

suidlanders.org...

Despite being outnumbered some 10 to 1 South African Whites, especially the Boers (Calvinists of Dutch and French descent) refuse to leave the land their forefathers gave all for. They have ancestors going all the way back to 1652 when Van Rieebeck landed in Cape Town. They fought 2 wars for independence from England, fought with the Allies in both World Wars and kept out Communist insurgencies from the 60's to the 80's. They have deep roots in the land and made tremendous sacrifices for it. Those of English, Indian or Asian descent are not only more likely to leave but also may have right of return (in the case of England) while the Boers are not welcome to return to Holland.

The South African government makes it difficult to leave and few countries in the world are taking in White refugees from any place. You may recall Peter Dutton being roundly trounced for demanding Australia take them in. I think once Trump become fully aware of the situation he will make room for these people in the US. They would be a great addition to our people, thrifty and hardworking.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've read a lot of these people taking the land back aren't even from South Africa, lot of them Zimbabweans who did the same thing in Zimbabwe and devastate their country making it nearly uninhabitable

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've read a lot of these people taking the land back aren't even from South Africa, lot of them Zimbabweans who did the same thing in Zimbabwe and devastate their country making it nearly uninhabitable

Militias wanting free stuff. There was a documentary on what happened to a farm in Zimbabwe once the owners were forced to leave and the militias took over. First they raid the farmhouse for valuables. Then they take turns to ride the farm tractors for fun. Once that machinery has run out of gas, they starting draining the other machinery for oil to sell. They will also sell off the spare parts. Then they start shooting the animals for target practise and to have a BBQ every night. Eventually they run out of animals to kill. They will start building their own mud huts, stripping roofing materials from the outhouses and farmhouse. The water damage from rainstorms will ruin the machinery and the property. Millions of currency invested in state-of-the-art machinery is lost. The local shops will close down for fear of the militias. Then the militias themselves will leave because there are no supplies or services, and they move onto the next farm.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

where can I watch this?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have a staff here in China who is from South Africa and the stories he tells - wow. Then he sends me links to videos that are bad or worse than what he tells us.

I'm a believer in countries not intervening in each other's affairs but in this case the UN or USA should get involved. Too many lives already lost and many more will be if some government doesn't get involved. At this point I'd accept even the super corrupt idiotic CCP (Chinese Communist Party) trying to step in and cool things down (They won't strict non-interventionist policy unless $$ at risk.)

You'd think they'd have learned by watching Zimbabwe.

Guess not.

edit on 2-9-2018 by SpartanStoic because: spelling, I'm stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: stormcell

where can I watch this?

It was a BBC undercover documentary. The journalist sneaked into Zimbabwe and took videos of a farm after it had been raided.

new topics

top topics

join