It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Evidence that Trump Laundered Money for the Russians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Desperation is reaching high levels for you guys, huh?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Oh please a video from YT Cenk, he is a liberal hack and there is no evidence, I love your thread title though very misleading. You make it sound like a video was released directly implicating Trump. Try again Trump haters.

You Trump Haters,long ago, became the boy who cried wolf
edit on 2-9-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This belongs into the LOL forum..

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Lefties are completely disconnected with reality and they want everyone else to be too.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RumpleStiltskin

^---- that picture...

I like my "news" read by someone who can control his facial expressions and avoids to inject their personal opinion by:

-not making faces like that
-not using obvious undertones in voice
-not raising their eyebrows

I don´t know if that´s a thing anymore in the USA, it seldom is here and I guess it never has been on the internet.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

A year old young turks video.

How "old" is Mueller's investigation?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Stop embarrassing yourself and put down the Russian conspiracy comfort blanket.
Face it head-on. You lost.
Get on with your life.
I wish you well in your recovery.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Stop embarrassing yourself and put down the Russian conspiracy comfort blanket.
Face it head-on. You lost.
Get on with your life.
I wish you well in your recovery.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

At this point, blind followers of Cult 45 Cult should be embarrassed. Mueller has all the evidence that the Young Turk Cenk Uygur has, and much more. You better believe people are connecting the dots!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We’re still waiting, man.

Is it taking another 2 years?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Me? I'm enjoying the show! It's the journey, not the destination!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I’m no fan of Donald Trump, but I would like to see EVIDENCE of any wrong doing.

It’s quite obvious DT has dealt with Russian Oligarchs in the past, hell it’s not even a secret as it’s been openly admitted in the past. Where is the crime? I want evidence of a crime.

It’s the same thing in relations to the majority on this sites rage boner with Hillary Clinton. Show me evidence of a crime.

The truth is they’re all corrupt and all have had shady dealings in the past. Shadiness is not the same as being a criminal. Even if Donald Trump was engaged in criminal activity, you’d have to prove it. Even if you were to prove it, he’s not going to be brought up on charges. Even if he were to be brought up on charges, he’s not going to jail.

He’s going to remain the President until 2020, at which point the Country will have the opportunity to vote him out of office. I go back and forth on whether he will win the next presidential election. On one hand he won with an extremely narrow margin of error against what was quite possibly the most unliked candidate of the past 40 years. It’s hard to imagine the same confluence of errors happening in 2020. On the other hand, he is more popular among his base than any candidate I can remember, and his base actually votes. It seems many on the left are apathetic to the entire electoral process, which is a reason as to why he won in the first place.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I was expecting something like that.

Very classy and well thought out....

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You can be sure the “45 cult” is enjoying even more. They don’t seem like the ones being embarrassed... Lol.

This OP is solely proof of that.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is a video about the likelyhood that Trump has helped Russian criminals launder money. It is mainly circumstancial evidence, but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord and not just someone who happens to associate with criminals and foreign agents almost 100% of the time.

www.youtube.com...
is anybody honestly buying this? You claim in the title of evidence that is non existent and only satisfies your definition of evidence. I cant believe you took your time to write this and none to research.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Trump hits Sessions over indictments of GOP congressmen

www.nbcnews.com...

In a pair of tweets, Trump seemed to blame the attorney general for the timing of federal charges last month against Reps. Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter.

Trump just exposed himself today that he is corrupt by criticizing his own AG for presiding over the indictment of GOP crooks. Trump would have not an iota of remorse in laundering money for Russian criminals.

If that's not corrupt then what is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join