It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Evidence that Trump Laundered Money for the Russians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
Can someone just start an ‘I hate Donald Trump’ thread and be done with it.

May as well start an I hate HRC/Obama one too then we can streamline the whole damned board.

Bob

Best post I've read in the last 2 years.

Cheers to you sir!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

you offer a half baked you tube video to indict Trump

It's a lot more credible than anyone on this site. I notice that no one seems to have addressed anything in the video, they just jump in and start making ridiculous attacks.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

then why do you bother tossing us all of this tripe, if you think so little of those of us on this board?

There is absolutely NOTHING worth commenting on regarding the video you posted, perhaps thats why nobody wants to discuss it?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh no, an international businessman does business internationally, clearly we are all doomed.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's a lot more credible than anyone on this site. I notice that no one seems to have addressed anything in the video, they just jump in and start making ridiculous attacks.

Players just be following suit.
Your title dealt everyone a ridiculous attack.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump can't do laundry. I tried to match the stupidity of the op, I think I did not quite get there.

I'm sure they have a video of that too. Probably something like Trump putting a red shirt in with a load of whites .

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If someone posted a vid from say such places as Breitbart, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, or even Fox news, would you find those are credible sources? I would probably bet money that you wouldn't.

So then you post some left wing, partisan hack, talking head nonsense of pure conjecture, opinion and spin about an international businessman doing international business and expect folks to take it as gospel on the failed Russia/Trump collusion. I'm sorry bub, but you're gonna have a bad time.

When you can prove any one of the millionaire Democrats, supposedly on low 6 figure salaries, sitting in Washington amassed their fortune legitimately, then and only then will anyone take you seriously about anything.

You can't constantly cry foul with your finger pointing in one direction and expect anything but ridicule.

edit on 9 2 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, Trump is far from squeaky clean, he's an international real estate (mogul?), who's done good deals, bad deals, everything in between, and very likely a few deals that were illegal as well. So have half the people around him.
Everyone already knew that. Or they should've if they even noticed him in the past.

It's only really illegal once a person is caught, regarding white collar crime involving money, and other assets. At least that's what I think is in the mind of many wealthy people.

Of course he laundered money. He probably laundered in more places than Russia. There's probably people that have laundered money, and didn't even realize it at the time, depending on dollar amounts.

I didn't think anyone still cared, unless it's because of Russia. Which is silly, I think all governments are corrupt, just Russia is the enemy flavour of the time, to the US media.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

When you can prove any one of the millionaire Democrats, supposedly on low 6 figure salaries, sitting in Washington amassed their fortune legitimately, then and only then will anyone take you seriously about anything.

You could probably take out the word democrat, or instead add in every other political affiliation, including from other countries, and people will find no very wealthy person does everything totally legal.
That's why they have expensive lawyers.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is a video about the

likelyhood that Trump has helped Russian criminals launder money
. It is mainly circumstancial evidence, but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord and not just someone who happens to associate with criminals and foreign agents almost 100% of the time.

www.youtube.com...

Your op title "Evidence that Trump Laundered Money for the Russians"

Your own commentary "likelyhood that Trump has helped Russian criminals launder money"

So basically, it is an opinion presented as fact/evidence. On the basis of most documentary/uTube type videos, they are produced in a manner to specifically sway an idea to match that of the producers.

And it is being presented by some of the most anti-Trump people out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

You could probably take out the word democrat, or instead add in every other political affiliation, including from other countries, and people will find no very wealthy person does everything totally legal.
That's why they have expensive lawyers.

100% agree, but the OP likes to stand on one side of the fence and throw poo on the other side like his side his perfect.

I for one find both parties rather corrupt and the lot needs to go. TERM LIMITS!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If there was anything to this his tax returns would have been leaked . But if every dirty Russian went and stayed at one of his hotels and paid cash then you'd be on to something. Best if we start with the suites then move onto the $150.00 a night rooms and check to see if they stayed the appropriate time . Can already see the MSM TDS reporters at the White House daily feeding frenzy . The President had Russians staying at his Hotels and checking out early , why would you not consider this money laundering.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well in your description, you say

It is mainly circumstancial evidence, but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord

That's a line straight out of a breitbart article or daily stormed opinion piece on Obama ...

So you shouldn't be surprised at the responses considering the claims and facts....

Besides the muller team would have already pounced if there were any lines to be drawn..

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Trump occupies your head.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
If there was anything to this his tax returns would have been leaked . But if every dirty Russian went and stayed at one of his hotels and paid cash then you'd be on to something. Best if we start with the suites then move onto the $150.00 a night rooms and check to see if they stayed the appropriate time . Can already see the MSM TDS reporters at the White House daily feeding frenzy . The President had Russians staying at his Hotels and checking out early , why would you not consider this money laundering.

It's more complicated than just renting rooms. It has to do with buying and selling real estate.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

What did you expect? Trump bent over a tub of sudsy water and stacks of twenties?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So some Russian guy buys a condo translates to DJT laundering money for the Russians.

What if that applied to other people, like people whose Foundation received millions, one group actually purchased a product of value, the other group actually gave millions for nothing, except influence, and in the end got nothing when she lost. Alex, I will take "Things that make you go Hmmm, for a thousand."

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
Can someone just start an ‘I hate Donald Trump’ thread and be done with it.

May as well start an I hate HRC/Obama one too then we can streamline the whole damned board.

Bob

Myself. I would like to see a "WHY I HATE DONALD TRUMP" thread started.

Maybe then we could find out some "factual" information upon which such statements could stand.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thank-you! These threads are G-R-E-A-T for Republicans.

Try ALL CAPS next time.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Your headline is a disgrace to what you actually have!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join