It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird occurrences that are troubling me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Morrad

If things continue and all else fails, call in paranormal investigators.

That's what I was going to say. I don't think they charge anything, and they seem to love doing it. Remember nightstar, there used to be several groups on ATS that did it. But I think they've all gone now.

Also, When you feel something is about - in a loud forceful voice, try demanding that they leave.

I hope you get this resolved. I would be very frightened.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Jeez calm down.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I never really believed in ghosts or such things until I moved into this house. I've been an atheist most of my life. Religion was never really brought up in my home.

The house I live in now has totally changed my opinion. I've been face to face with a ghost. I've also had the whits scared out of me by a presence I can only describe as pure evil.

I've been dealing with whats been going on in my house for 15 years. What ever it was seemed to feed off of negativity. It's been quiet the past couple of years.

The middle of the night was when things went wacky around there 2-4 am. Doorbell ringing in the middle of the night lights and tv turning on stuff being moved.

My grandmother wanted to bring a priest into the house to bless it. I refused I didn't want to piss it off. I figure as long as it isn't attacking anyone I'm ok with it.

Things just kept going wacky around here. I got up one night to go to the bathroom and I came face to face with it in the hallway. I thought it was a burglar. I ran down the hallway to beat someones head in and I got nose to nose with it.

Yeah this kind of stuff does exist. I just hope it don't follow me when I leave here.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Thanks Ray. Another drifting in and out night. I didn't sleep this afternoon like I usually do and worn out now so hopefully I will have a better sleep tonight.

Your symbolism is encouraging. Fingers crossed.

a reply to: angeldoll

Thank you. I started using that command 3 nights ago while doing my protection visualisation.

a reply to: wantsome

Thank you for sharing your story. You are very brave although I can understand your rationale.

I listened to a very interesting interview with John Zaffis (paranormal investigator/demonologist) yesterday. When asked what is the best thing you can do if you believe you have an infestation he said this. You need to look at negativity in your life and attempt to change it or where that is not possible just try to look at it in a positive light.

This has struck a big chord with me. SeaWorthy and RAY1990 touched on it with their posts although it didn't really click. I do have a lot of negativity around me due to my illness taking away everything I enjoyed in life.

If you are interested in the interview I have attached it. It is well worth an hour of your time.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

What if spirits in habit this reality with us but don't have the ability to manipulate the physical? If they were here, would that lessen our ability of free will with the invisible entity able to see and interact with us?

Lol... wut? What the hell would invisible entities or spirits have to do with Free Will? That would have zero effect upon free will. What are you even talking about?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just to update anyone that is following this thread:

everything seems to have calmed down;

oppressive feeling and waking up at 3am has stopped;

no more problems with security alarm going off;

no more fleeting dark shapes;

no more abnormal thoughts;

no more pressure on my bed.

I have persisted with my protective visualisation and positive thoughts throughout the day.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for everyone's assistance.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Good to see things are working themselves out for you!! I hope things with your health are also improving, positive thinking, meditation and visualization is always good for ones well being so keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Awesome!

Hope it all stays that way Morrad, all the best.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
An update to anyone who is still subscribed to this thread.

The calm and quiet lasted for 8 days. During sleep on day 8 I dreamed of some black shape approximately 6"x6" flying around then sticking to the back of my upper neck and causing a very strong, but not painful, vibration (buzzing). In my attempt to try and remove it I fell out of bed which woke me up. I climbed back into bed and noticed my upper neck was really aching and very cold. I woke up in the morning feeling unsettled and attempted to rationalise what had happened. It was more than likely a cramp. I do have the occasional calf cramps at night in summer. I have never experienced a neck cramp before. The calf cramps are never preceded by a related dream.

As night approached I felt the oppressive atmosphere return. I got into bed and almost immediately I felt pressure on the mattress. The pressure wasn't static. It moved down the bed slowly then came up the other side. My initial reaction was one of irritation. I semi sat up and brought my knees up. In my head I said "either bore off or do your nonsense at the bottom of the bed so it doesn't disturb me!".

The response was very quick and did in fact scare me. Something started pummelling the bottom of the bed very fast (like using both hands) It lasted around 10 seconds before racing up the bed while still pummelling until it reached my lower legs (my head was resting on my knees). When it reached my legs it stopped dead.

I jumped out of bed and went in the living room. After calming down I realised I had probably made it angry and it retaliated by trying to overtly frighten me. I vowed never to think (talk) directly to whatever this thing is and just ignore it. I summoned the courage and went back to bed and turned the light off. Thankfully the pressure on the mattress was not there. I was still awake an hour later. I started to here breathing which eventually approached my left ear. It was a strange type of breathing, metallic and electronic in nature like an amateur sound technician had messed up and distorted the sound. I ignored it and eventfully went back sleep.

I awoke with a start at 4:40 am. I saw an apparition at the side of bed hovering in my direction 4 feet away. It was the darkest shade of black with its feature outlined in dark non-reflective silver. It was around 6 feet tall and motionless apart from the hovering. I could make out a body with arms. I could not see any legs. Something told me not to look at the face although I could make out a face in my peripheral vision. This happened in the space of 3-4 seconds before I instinctively turned my bedside lamp on. At this point the apparition disappeared. I left the light on for the rest of the night and the following night.

The moving pressure on the bed and the heavy breathing is there every night and I try to ignore it. I have deliberately avoided doing my protective visualisation on a few nights just to see if it made any difference, it doesn't. Since seeing the apparition I have experienced a gnawing nausea 24/7 (nausea isn't a symptom of my illness). Its not severe and it does not make me vomit. I have also started to hear knocks and weird brief sounds during late evening and at night when I go to bed and also when I wake up (3:00-3:30 am every night). My scalp tingles frequently throughout the day and I occasionally (fleeting) smell odd odours.

Something else which is now bothering me is a fixation (addiction?) with watching E.A. Koetting, a satanist who practices black magic, on YouTube. He performs rituals in some of his videos. I cannot remember how I stumbled on his channel. Obviously I have been researching my own predicament but not remotely in this direction. I have refrained from watching his YT videos the last 2 days despite the urge being strong. I also know that subconsciously I have beckoned this entity back which on an intellectual level baffles and disgusts me.

I am uncertain as to what I should do next if anything. Several members mentioned smudging with Palo Santo wood and white sage. Others mentioned a priest despite me not being a religious type. Others mentioned a paranormal investigator. Several of you told me to do nothing to prevent things getting worse ie don't piss it off! I am fortunate that my mother has been oblivious to all this recent activity. She has had trouble sleeping but not had any odd occurrences (she is aware of mine). Looking back I think things have been happening for quite a while now (a few years) but in very subtle ways.

I became isolated due to trivial arguments with my closest friends. I was a very sociable, easy going, down to earth type of guy. I am now the opposite. I view everyone in real life with suspicion and coldness. My isolation is like a comfort blanket. I developed anger issues to the point that my mother told me I had changed so much in the space of 18 months. It was mostly directed at her in the form of a temper (never shouting and no violence). I put all this down to my illness but now I am not so sure. I have had bad things happen to me before and I never dealt with it like this. I was always calm and positive, even during a bad depression I knew that it was only a matter of time before I would see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now the anger, when it occurs consumes me. I do keep it in check but saying that it goes from anger to seething which is so ugly and abhorrent. I hate feeling like that.

I have had horrible thoughts of a noose hanging from the roof beams. I am not suicidal or depressed and these thoughts are alien to me.

I'm at a point where I feel this has to end.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Very intriguing, thanks for sharing this. I will take a closer when I have more time.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I hope things have calmed down for you again. Try to remain positive and try putting any dark thoughts to one side and carry on with your breathing and visualization exercises. Have you tried recording any occurrences?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

is it chronic pain you suffer? What you speak of could be energies that are nit usually seen, whether it's familiar spirits, energies stuck to the house like the negative energy of the old lady that died or entities that are aroused by you and your subconscious, you should read up on people who see what you can through choice they are adepts, you may be able to turn this into your gift. Books to read, cosmic trigger, Robert anton Wilson, Peter j Carrol, liber kaos. Carl G Jung autobiography, or the red book. A selection of books that explain thus stuff and use psychological experiments and theory that can not only control it but stop it....if u must.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Things have gone quiet again Kurokage (thanks for asking) although I can feel something dark on the boundaries I have set with my visualisation. There is some kind of attraction (from me) that I am trying to break. When I think of what I have experienced I keep thinking how on earth I could be interested in it.

I haven't recorded anything yet as I need an infra red light source. I was going to use my phone as an EVP recorder. I'm not sure if that would pick anything up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Thanks for the info. I will follow this up when I feel better.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry to read the troubles started back up again. I think at this point, yes definitely keep up with your wall of protection and don't let your thoughts wander to negative places. I also think the advice about getting your place cleansed (by a psychic) or blessed (by a priest or minister is a good one.

You mentioned that there is no mold in the apartment. To cover all bases, if you didn't do this when you were moving in, I'd get a home inspection done. This way, they could tell you if there are gas leaks, sewer leaks, electrically issues, etc. That may be affecting you.

I was sorry to read that you're suffering from an illness. Could there be side effects from medication that could be causing this?

Just a few thoughts. Cover all bases.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Before you go investing in Ouija boards, I'd have the doctor double-check your medications to make sure that you're not getting some compounding or interruptive effect.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply my friend.
Before even going on to paranormal and such, I think the best thing you can do is to try and eliminate all the possible reasons for your "happenings", things like a miss-diagnosis of your illness, a possible reaction to medication, carbon monoxide poisoning, and the like, just to reassure yourself and also any investigator you may bring in the future.

Obviously having this on in your thoughts, and having these types conversations will keep this subject on the forefront which can lead to your mind wondering, it's best to put it out of your mind if things are quite, and not to dwindle on any negativity.

I would also attempt to record a diary of occurrences and thoughts, this my help you out medically too, you may find after taking a certain medication your more likely to feel more emotional or witness more "happenings" (this could all be a side effect). Also if your mobile fone has a camera, this could be good starting point for recording a nights sleep to see if your sleeping is undisturbed. This isn't about contacting any entity, it's about helping you with this problem.

If after eliminating all the possibilities then I'd go with a simple cleansing first, there are plenty of websites out there that will give ideas on how to do this.
Here's a simple and easy one. Spiritually cleanse a home.
They should all follow the same basic principals, this will also help fortify your mind and thoughts.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I woke up 4 times last night due to bad nightmares. Each time I didn't feel the need to turn the lamp on. I still felt like I was being watched but no other activity. I went to sleep fairly quickly each time.

a reply to: mistressofspice

Thanks for your concern and advice. My apartment was completely renovated 2 years ago. There were no signs of damp. The building (4 apartments) was cavity wall insulated 8 years ago so the place is always warm and also well ventilated.

I did start a new medication at the end of last year (low dose Amitriptyline) for neuropathic pain which is prescribed by the pain clinic at the hospital. The dose has been increased 3 times this year. I already take an anti-depressant. I take the Amitriptyline at night. There may be a link as all my experiences occur at night.

a reply to: Blue Shift

Thanks Blue Shift. See above. I will arrange an appointment with the pharmacist. They offered me one last year to review my medications but I declined as I was under the pain clinic.

a reply to: Kurokage

Thanks for advice. It is appreciated. I have a carbon monoxide detector adjacent to my boiler (combined with a fire detector). I answered the medication question see above post to mistressofspice). Its interesting you mention misdiagnosis. I am in the process of seeing a rheumatologist privately as I have unrelated symptoms which points to an autoimmune disorder called Sjögren syndrome. Its the third most commonest autoimmune disease after lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. It takes on average 5 years to get a diagnosis with sufferers misdiagnosed with the label chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. I digress.

I have already started a diary using a spreadsheet. After a month I will attempt some correlating. I will also set up my camera tomorrow and leave my bedside light on when I sleep tomorrow night.

ETA: I will defer the cleansing while I try all these suggestions.

edit on 11-10-2018 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join