It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mr musk " goes full retard " with repeat " pedo " allegation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
on has to wonder whats going through his mind ?

mr unsworth made one comment - regards an prototype that could not havve worked on the thia rescue

so musk went off the deep end with the origional peadophile allegation - only to backtrack - delete and isssue an " apology " < sic >

now unsworth has go on with his life and nnot made any further relevant comment .

so musk - has gone full retard - to summaries :

mr musk now " muses " - " hey the guy has not sued mme yet - maybe my alllegation is true "

source [ plus additional context ]

this is what happenss when you dont bitch slap people properly for thier idiocy

mr unsworth has now briefed a solicitor - what a suprise

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
And to think I used to have some respect for this guy. What a despicable thing for him to do to someone just for the hell of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I think Elon has had a breakdown.

I would not be surprised if in a few months he is checked into a rehab facility.

He has admitted he has been working 120 hour weeks long term and can't sleep without ambien.

That sort of stress will cause a mental breakdown and what we are seeing is the start of it........

Poor guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

120 hour weeks? Really?
His choice to be a prick, nobody else's, no sympathy from me.

EDIT
If his kids were starving and he needed to work those hours then yes sympathy, but otherwise no, he's just a prick bringing his own # on himself.
edit on 1-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Can’t build an empire without sacrifice. Elon needs to understand the harder you work, the greater the need for play.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Most empires were built upon the backs of slaves. The hardest workers..

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Have you considered that maybe the smartest guy on earth, knows something you don’t?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Lol, most construction projects in modern days are built on the backs of the lowest paid labourers.
The lowest paid have always worked the hardest, paid for what they do not what they know.

Musk seems like a prick to me, I'd sue his ass and screw as much money out of him as I could get for paedo allegations.
People crying for him working hard, give me a #ing break, it's the guy's choice, and he doesn't worry about next months house payment being missed.
He has an inflated opinion of himself and it seems some ATS members fawn over that image lmao.
I don't give a # about his achievements, his blood is as red as mine, and tough # if he does long hours, it's his own choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Ummm...Yawn...I've heard far worse bandied about here on ATS...Who know's where the truth...lies...

Haters gotta hate...#hatethehaters...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Yawn...I've heard far worse bandied about here on ATS...Who know's where the truth...lies...

Haters gotta hate...#hatethehaters...

YouSir

No hate or disrespect intended but your 'Haters gotta hate' is in my opinion one of the lamest lines I ever see on social media including ATS.
The OP hasn't indicated any 'hate' just less than sympathetic comments about Musk.
I think Musk is a prick but I don't hate him at all, I just think he is a prick.

'Haters gotta hate' is the weakest bull# line I see posted regularly, just seems like something to say when you have no real argument against whatever points you disagree with.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Have you considered that maybe the smartest guy on earth, knows something you don’t?

So the smartest man on Earth is wasting his life away working like a slave, by choice?

Forgetting about enjoying life and not caring about anything but being obsessed with work, and also needs drugs to be able to sleep, what a dumb guy
edit on 1-9-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH
You'd be amazed how many strange folk think that is an example of human attributes to aspire towards.
If Musk is unhappy then he only has himself to blame...I wish he'd called me a paedo though I'd sue his ass for some easy cash for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
You'd be amazed how many strange folk think that is an example of human attributes to aspire towards.
If Musk is unhappy then he only has himself to blame...I wish he'd called me a paedo though I'd sue his ass for some easy cash for sure.

I will never get that, why people waste so much time in servitude to a job, then complain they are unhappy or tired or lonely or whatever

And he called that other guy insults because the guy actually managed to save the kids and wasn't just talk. That's loser attitude to me, or butt hurt

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
I think Elon has had a breakdown.

I would not be surprised if in a few months he is checked into a rehab facility.

He has admitted he has been working 120 hour weeks long term and can't sleep without ambien.

That sort of stress will cause a mental breakdown and what we are seeing is the start of it........

Poor guy.

My thoughts exactly. There's a few videos of him where he looks like he's on the verge of a breakdown.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree, same as the folk on ATS who moan they are working 70 hours a week to pay for their $100,000 truck and house with a picket fence. All their choice, it's pathetic.
...and yep Musk calling the guy a paedo after actually saving lives should have his ass sued off, I would if it was me for sure.
But Musk though, he's like god to some folk on social media like ATS lol, they see total dedication to earning maximum cash as something they can moan about as victims lol.
It is lame as #, all life choices, don't like working so hard then have a beer, smoke, and find some friends to chill with.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

one - i do not consider mr musk to be " the smartest man on earth " - i actually consider him to be an idiot

2 - i am fully aware that mr musk knows things i dont

BUT

3 - IF he knows anything relevvant to this allegation - why is is only action - flinging poo on twitter ???????????

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
just my musings on mr musks 120 working week .

WHY ??????????????

mr mmusk does not HAVVE to work this 120 hour week

so why ?

there are numerous posible reasons

but lets cut to the chase

what if mr musk is too scared to let anyone else know whats REALLY going on at the apex of his empire ????????

control of information - is a very vvalid reason - why mr musk cannot // willnot delegate

what is he hiding - that no one else is allowed to know about the running of his companies ?????????????

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Someone as rich and well connected as elon has bumped shoulders with many of the elite.

I am under the impression that there is, in fact, a lot of pedos in government. Many people die each year to keep it hidden from public eye.

It would be difficult to "suicide" elon and successfully cover it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
@ignorant_ape

why did every liberal in hollywood, who knows all about the evils of hollywood stay overall silent? Besides throwing a little poo on twitter and wearing whatever color badges for the occasion.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Elon knows what is coming soon...Nibiru...money brings knowledge....that is all it can buy....and with knowledge comes responsibility....Musk knows what we COULD BE DOING TO HELP SAVE SOME OF HUMANITY...but THEY....will not let him do as he wishes....THEY....have made him keep quiet...and Elon cannot in good conscience sit by and watch the world go to hades in a handbag....which is EXACTLY what the Global Cabal who have self-appointed themselves as humanities saviours plan on doing....watching everyone drown and be turned into oil which by the way IS RENEWABLE....lol.

IMHO Elon should come to ATS and PM me...its time to do some good for the future of humanity...some Epoch long term investments so to speak.....crying over spilt milk will not help...TPTB will never disclose and we are only several years away from tee-time.....but individuals like Elon will not be prevented from preparing for themselves and for sizable groups with them....they will stop Elon from disclosing publicly....so he needs to come here and get the full story....so he knows where to drop his immense influences.Odds are in favor of an Elon Musk led survival effort being the dominant influence post-Nibiru Global Continental Displacement....any group of 150-300 people in the right place at the right time to be determined in said moments ala LOTTERY has a chance to survive and re-establish possibly ALL OF HUMANTY.....most DUMBS will fail most off-planet attempts will fail...others of the best laid plans will be foiled by natures random nature....but but but....anyone prepared and in big enough numbers and in the right PLACE can survive.....and no one will stop Elons friends from building similar survival communities either...but they WILL STOP PUBILC DISCLOSURE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THIS PLANET YOU WILL BE REMEDIATED IF YOU DISOBEY.

Elons empire will fall and be consumed....he only need invest a small fraction of it HERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE to give all of humanity a a fighting chance to continue on...this is what the word LEGACY was created to define.
edit on 1-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join