It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt. Killed/Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Clinton’s Private Server

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
**Title modified to fit**

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

click link for article...

So at the same time Clinton was destroying national security by using her personal server China infiltrated it and were reading her emails in real time. This would also be during the same time Feinstein employed a Chinese spy in her inner circle.

China killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012, hobbling U.S. spying operations in a massive intelligence breach whose origin has not been identified, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA’s covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.

For a time the CIA/FBI thought there was a mid level source working for China. That is until they realized that agents were being exposed rapidly and by name. The system the CIA uses to communicate with assets is 2 fold. The first tear is a secured comm system however it is separated from the 2nd level comm system. The second level is also highly secured and is used to communicate with proven / trusted assets in the field.

The investigation showed that the leak had to be a lot higher because the assets names were being discussed by Chinese internal security. This led to the theory there was a source higher up and this is based on how compartmentalized source info is. Aside from top levels the names of sources are extremely restricted. People running assets arent privy to the names of the other assets being run by other agents. It is compartmentalized and for good reason.

The fact names were identified and those names came from different handlers the information China obtained had to come from the very top and the thinking is it was Clinton and her careless disregard for national security that exposed them.

The only other times the US faced this level of a breach with assets was during the cold war with the USSR. Robert Hansen and Aldrich Ames were spies for the USSR for decades and they compromised our assets and military secrets.

If it is confirmed Clintons carelessness exposed these agents resulting in their death she needs to be charged and prosecutors need to seak the death penalty.

Other sources -
* - HUGE! Chinese Penetrated Crooked’s Private Server – FBI Was Notified But Refused to Act
* - SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

One last mention and so far it is only being discussed in the "fringe" circles. There is discussion that Hillary's email servers were a clearinghouse of classified info to foreign governments in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. There is discussion that certain governments not friendly to the US would donate to the Clinton Foundation and in exchange they received a login and password to access the server. This would tie into the DNC and Awan brothers as well. It is unconfirmed so as always grain of salt until something can substantiate the speculation.

Also for those who want to claim the FBI debunked the China infiltration of Clinton servers - that would be false. The ICIG notified the FBI that her server was compromised by China and the FBI ignored the warnings. Now they are claiming it is not true. I would imagine its to deflect from yet another incompetent FBI decision to save Clinton by selling out the US.

edit on 31-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good.

Less CIA in the world the better.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton's eight Blackberrys and five iPads

Oh man, no wonder she resorted to hammers and bleachbit to get rid of the evidence - she was all over the show, the Chinese were probably having a #in field day with the easy access to the 13+ devices etc.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

Good.

Thats a very narrow and short sided view.

Why?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Gibson has a guitar called "Hummingbird". It's a beautiful and lovely sounding guitar that is pure in its musical creation.
I consider myself loyal to my home country. If the above is true, and if nothing is done about it, well, let the homeless rule the streets of Beverly Hills, because that is exactly what the rich deserve.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is HIGHLY speculative and very far-fetched.

Borders on ridiculous.

The saddest part of this whole thread is that I'm going to have to probably agree with whatever Silly, Jeff, and Ante say in it.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Good.

Why?

CIA are enemy's to the world and American people.

It's a example of when you give a agency too much power.

Look at the atrocitys and #s up linked to them around the world. From sponsoring terrorists in Afganistan and Syria. Smuggling and running coc aine. Setting up the Zeta cartel in Mexico. Installing dictators in South America and Africa.....

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Good.

Why?

CIA are enemy's to the world and American people.

It's a example of when you give a agency too much power.

Look at the atrocitys and #s up linked to them around the world. From sponsoring terrorists in Afganistan and Syria. Smuggling and running coc aine. Setting up the Zeta cartel in Mexico. Installing dictators in South America and Africa.....

and what about the opiate crap happening in every american city, who can produce all that crap?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It appears that Hillary's server had nothing to do with CIA operations according to the article. So I'm not sure why the title lies like it does when i. The article they point out the leak was most likely in the cia or they had broken their communications.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So Hillary sold us out to the Chinese and got 20 of our finest killed. She must have so much dirt on the deep state she could never get in trouble for nothing!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hmm, Sept 2012 Benghazi, October 2011 Gaddafi, I wonder if there are any connections?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Too speculative for my taste. For this to be plausible, all of the CIA asset names would have to go by Clinton's server.
Which is something I doubt due to the compartmentalized info and all.

Though, I do believe the Chinese were getting all sort of juicy info from the server.
edit on 8/31/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Good.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Nope. It was the CIA's own error!.

OP posted fake news.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

OP posted fake news.

So when I posted if confirmed you just glossed over it?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The China hacking the Clinton e-mail server story is unsubstantiated, as is this one. Agree on the less CIA in the world point though, the CIA is nothing but a criminal agency

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Even if the OP sources aren’t true, she already broke the law by having private servers. Further, got away with the excuse that she didn’t intend to break the law.

Anyone else would be doing 5-10 in a federal prison, but not Hillary. She’s proof that people with enough money and influence really are above the law.
edit on 8/31/2018 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

True, but remember it applies to not just Democrats

edit on -180002018-08-31T03:58:00-05:000000000031201800082018Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:58:00 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

OP posted fake news.

It doesn't matter. People hear Hillary Clinton and go retarded.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

OP posted fake news.

So when I posted if confirmed you just glossed over it?

Suuuure, your posting was in NO WAY pointing at Hillary Clinton or something to reap those sweet, sweeeeet stars from Trumpbots. /s

Come on. Your posting was fake news, and you know it. If you try to come up with the excuse "I used --if--", then you should edit your posting, your title and the titles of the provided links.. Those are very, very much not indicating but proving that Clintons Emailserver was the leak.

Which it was not, at least not about these people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join