It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are These Triangle Planes Flying Over East Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey I was just browsing for related content and found this year old video with the following description:

Amélie Renoncule
Published on Apr 6, 2018
During my 26 month deployment to the Syrian-theatre, more than a few of same such oddities we have seen. I would always assure the YPJ-gals, that they were Yankee recon platforms...which assuaged any anxiety that they may have had.

Some of them look familiar, others not so. Any of you guys got any clues as to what is flying around up there over those Kurdish skies??

I apologize if this has been posted before, and there is a thread that wanted to see what was flying around over Syria, and I will post the video there as well. It is not easy to find the right combination of words for the ATS search to confirm if this was already posted, but so far I don't see it.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Nvm

edit on 8/30/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wow, actual footage of flying triangles. S&F. One even looks like it has a plasma field around it at one point..

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
What about this one? And yes, I am downloading these videos now for when youtube deletes them on the orders

She claims that this was recovered footage taken from ISIS after a bombed out HQ was raided for intel from back in 2016. They claim it was one of our "satanic contraptions", but honestly it looks fake to me. Maybe it was one of their botched propaganda jobs that they did not finish due to being bombed out??

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Go with your first impression.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Hey I was just browsing for related content and found this year old video with the following description:

Amélie Renoncule
Published on Apr 6, 2018
During my 26 month deployment to the Syrian-theatre, more than a few of same such oddities we have seen. I would always assure the YPJ-gals, that they were Yankee recon platforms...which assuaged any anxiety that they may have had.

Some of them look familiar, others not so. Any of you guys got any clues as to what is flying around up there over those Kurdish skies??

I apologize if this has been posted before, and there is a thread that wanted to see what was flying around over Syria, and I will post the video there as well. It is not easy to find the right combination of words for the ATS search to confirm if this was already posted, but so far I don't see it.

What's going on at about 40 seconds there? Looks like a needle under a microscope with fluid about to drip out the end.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

That’s the coolest one. What popped in my mind:

Various methods might plausibly be able to form a layer or cloud of plasma around a vehicle to deflect or absorb radar, from simpler electrostatic or radio frequency discharges to more complex laser discharges.

Plasma Stealth

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
This lady is so cool. I respect her gangster.

I bet she could kill me with her bare hands before I even flinch.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Nvm

ah come on you know you want to believe too

@OP those clips from the first video predate Syria, including the last one
And usually - with exceptions - there is nothing to them.

edit on 30-8-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight
what a shame. Can you please point me in the direction of the original videos? I would like to learn more.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I don’t have crappy stuff like this archived, so no. This is not unusual footage. There is tons and tons of it available on YT and elsewhere. *Night vision triangles* or *tanker triangle photoshops* have been around for a really, really long time.
If you want to catch something good, don’t rifle through the proverbial mud. You wont catch anything and even if you did, you wouldn’t even recognize it. Actual SAPs presumably flying over Syria these days wont show up on camera anyway, not unless somethings gone really wrong.

If you really want to learn more, put in the work and start digging for actual nuggets. The kind that doesn’t star in a youtube video but hasn’t even any pictures associated with ityet.

Go through the threads in this forum with a fine tooth comb. If you finished do it again. Build up a knowledge base and go through them again. And again. I’m not kidding. Try finding and talking to the right people here and elsewhere. Try asking the right questions. Hunt for the actually interesting stuff on the web. Boring technical and administrative documents you don’t understand half of. Learn how to read them and sort them into proper context.

Researching this stuff without any inside connections is like trying to solve a puzzle where you not only don’t know the final picture but most of the puzzle pieces have nothing on them either. Basically detective work. Frustrating, time consuming, incredible rewarding if you find even the most tiny thing very few people will actually understand or care about. And be prepared to have your view challenged and proven wrong most of the time.

edit on 30-8-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight
Ok thank you, so no you do not have any reference for me to learn more about these craft. At least you kinda sounded smart. Your opinion is public, please ignore me now.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Check into RQ-170

Those are in the area sometimes, maybe.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

What about this one? And yes, I am downloading these videos now for when youtube deletes them on the orders

She claims that this was recovered footage taken from ISIS after a bombed out HQ was raided for intel from back in 2016. They claim it was one of our "satanic contraptions", but honestly it looks fake to me. Maybe it was one of their botched propaganda jobs that they did not finish due to being bombed out??

Looks familiar might be a distress signal.

gearjunkie.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Last one in the first video under NV is an F117 off memory.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Looks familiar might be a distress signal.

gearjunkie.com...

A Mark II Microsonde hanging from one corner:

www.ebay.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Dude! S&F X 1,000,000,000

Frothing! Is this footage for real???

Loving it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The short answer is no.

The long answer is no..

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I found this really creepy for some reason, generally I think these types of videos are fakes(which sucks because it could be showing a real world changing event but the charlatans creating them have screwed reality completely) but this is the first one that's given me an unpleasant visceral reaction. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The short answer is no.

The long answer is no..

The long answer is Noooooo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join