It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched THElastJEDI, This is what I learned.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In my opinion, The Last Jedi is a good sci-fi movie but a terrible Star Wars movie.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Obi Wan did not die, Yoda did not Die.

They converted themselves to pure energy. If you follow the books, you would know this. Luke is the only person in the novel universe to convert to energy and back to matter again. Which is why I keep telling everyone that Luke did NOT die in the Last Jedi.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Obi Wan did not die, Yoda did not Die.

They converted themselves to pure energy. If you follow the books, you would know this. Luke is the only person in the novel universe to convert to energy and back to matter again. Which is why I keep telling everyone that Luke did NOT die in the Last Jedi.

Jaden

Prior to Rian Johnson's Movie I would have agreed with you. Straight down the line. Each point you make.

But I just finished watching Rian Johnson's Movie.

Luke killed Obi Wan

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I learned that dematerialisation will not work with capes, but pants, shoes and shirts work just fine.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I learned that Cathleen Kennedy hates men. She has no talent. She was involved in some good movies, but she never had the reigns of those movies. You know who did have the reigns? Men.

I stopped after The Cuck Awakens. Good luck SW fans. Lucas saw "Cha-Ching" and showed his fans he doesn't care about them. Kathleen showed she has no talent.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Best thing about the last jedi? Porgs. That's it. Not even Hayden Christiansen can save this franchise now.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Damn Disney. First they killed Han Solo, and everyone was pissed.

What does Disney do? They double down and say, " You think killing a favorite character is bad? Watch how dead we make Carrie Fisher!"

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Damn Disney. First they killed Han Solo, and everyone was pissed.

What does Disney do? They double down and say, " You think killing a favorite character is bad? Watch how dead we make Carrie Fisher!"

Carrie Fisher was in Rian Johnson's movie. Was it a speaking role? Cause I think the dice on a chain said more that she did. Bossiest sister in the Galaxy and at the end she didn't have much to say really.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join