It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody's Lying — FBI Denies Evidence of Chinese Hacking Found on Clinton Email Server

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thing is the security services alphabetagamma guys can say they had a hunch and go full bore on a target; eventually they will find evidence if there is any OR...
They can say we found no evidence and walk away...and all the shades of grey in between.

How in the world can a person know what to believe?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly!!

Deep down, they all know that having a dnc refusing to allow the fbi to look at the server, and having a firm they hired provide a copy is not acceptable.

Cohen's stuff was seized under a search warrant as there was probable cause that he'd committed a number of crimes. How does this relate to Cohen at all? The DNC were the *victims* of a crime.

If this happened with anyone in trumps team, they would be screaming it was unjust.

If this happened with Trump's team (or in this case the RNC), we wouldn't be having this discussion because Trump supporters wouldn't be searching for reasons to disbelieve the mountains of evidence that the RNC had been hacked.

And if this were Trump org computers that were hacked and they called the FBI, you can guarantee they wouldn't be giving the FBI unfettered access to the Trump org servers. Let's get real here.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake
a reply to: theantediluvian

So why not just let the FBI do it? Why refuse to let them do their job, and hire a third party to do it instead?

Plausible deniability and containment of the lie. If they use the FBI lab there is no guarantee they would get a lab tech willing to lie and push the russian hack bs. By using crowdstrike the outcome was predetermined and since crowdstrike did the analysis the FBI cant testify to the methods they used to reach their conclusion.

To be honest with all the evidence coming out it more and more appears there was a hope that none of the accusations / claims made by the left would ever be challenged, either in court or by the American people. They relied on the people to adopt the position of since the FBI said it is so then that is the truth.
edit on 30-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Meet Shawn Henry.
www.crowdstrike.com...

Shawn Henry used to work at the FBI.
Shawn Henry WAS Robert Mueller's protege at the FBI.
Shawn Henry was promoted twice by Mueller.

Shawn Henry left the FBI to work for Crowdstrike.
Shawn Henry is now president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO.

Shawn Henry supervised Crowdstrike's forensics on the DNC's (and likely Hillary's) servers.

I've tried to share this with people for the last year.
When I share this link with people, I can tell they just don't have any practice understanding this kind of detail.

Muller Promotes Shawn Henry

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Meet Shawn Henry.
www.crowdstrike.com...

Shawn Henry used to work at the FBI.
Shawn Henry WAS Robert Mueller's protege at the FBI.
Shawn Henry was promoted twice by Mueller.

Shawn Henry left the FBI to work for Crowdstrike.
Shawn Henry is now president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO.

Shawn Henry supervised Crowdstrike's forensics on the DNC's (and likely Hillary's) servers.

I've tried to share this with people for the last year.
When I share this link with people, I can tell they just don't have any practice understanding this kind of detail.

Muller Promotes Shawn Henry

I'm glad you posted that link.
TY

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Fox News reported in March that Strzok was advised of an irregularity in the metadata of Clinton’s server that suggested a possible breach, but no follow-up action was taken.

www.foxnews.com...

So it was an agent Peter Strzok the ICIG contacted...with nothing done.

Where have I heard that name before?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Couldn't they both be true? The Bureau found no evidence in their exhaustive investigation to conclude it happened, but the ICIG found enough to conclude it did?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly!!

Deep down, they all know that having a dnc refusing to allow the fbi to look at the server, and having a firm they hired provide a copy is not acceptable.

Cohen's stuff was seized under a search warrant as there was probable cause that he'd committed a number of crimes. How does this relate to Cohen at all? The DNC were the *victims* of a crime.

If this happened with anyone in trumps team, they would be screaming it was unjust.

If this happened with Trump's team (or in this case the RNC), we wouldn't be having this discussion because Trump supporters wouldn't be searching for reasons to disbelieve the mountains of evidence that the RNC had been hacked.

And if this were Trump org computers that were hacked and they called the FBI, you can guarantee they wouldn't be giving the FBI unfettered access to the Trump org servers. Let's get real here.

The DNC has no responsibility to let the FBI inspect the server. But if the cops show up at your house and say they had reports of an intruder, and you decline to let them investigate the home, some eyebrows will be raised. If you give them pictures of inside the home rather than access, it'd be reasonable to conclude you were more interested in protecting your privacy and right to be uncooperative than protecting your property from the intrusion. It doesn't make it wrong or illegal. Just of questionable wisdom. Especially if you want to whine later about the intrusion and being targeted as one of your talking points.

I have zero doubt the RNC and Trump orgs have also been targeted, and I doubt they'd give access either. But I'd also be an unsympathetic ear if they later whined about having been hacked and pretended to want to get to the bottom of it.
edit on 31-8-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah the FBI is not lying about the server being hacked by the Chinese.

They were given access to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: highvein

If Faux wants to join CNN? Are you kidding. Fox was doing this waaaaaaaay before CNN did. They just followed Faux's lead.

And decided to surpass them on every level imaginable. You would have to be insane to think that Fox is on the same level as CNN. I know Fox can spin a story, but CNN is no longer even trying to spin it, they just straight don't give a damn about anything resembling the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
More right wing scare tactics always trying to keep your attention on hillery. While the too rape us in the ass.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join