It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montgomery Co. officials seek identity of barefoot woman who appears on surveillance video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here's one to give you the willies well before October o.O

Montgomery County officials are circulating a video of a barefoot woman - apparently wearing only a T-shirt - who rang a doorbell early Friday morning and disappeared. Investigators are hoping to find her identity and determine whether she's been reported as missing.

The woman approached a home in the Sunrise Ranch subdivision and rang the bell about 3:20 a.m., according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office.

In the brief video, the woman appears to be wearing only a T-shirt, and is barefoot. Some who have viewed the video online suggested she has what looks like a broken wrist restraint hanging from her right wrist.

www.chron.com...

If it's an early Halloween prank, it's a damn good one that's going to be hard for anyone to top, but if it's the real thing -- someone in danger -- it's still one of the spookiest things I've seen in a long time. It makes you wonder if she was being held by someone, did she try to run from them, and ended up caught by them again anyway? She rang quite a few doorbells in the neighborhood, but nobody got to the door before she left for the next one, and ultimately disappeared.

Of course, there's also the possibility that she was on something, but between what really does look like busted restraints, and certainly looking pregnant, you really can't rule ANY of the above out -- creepy prank, abductee, drugs...who knows at this point, there's no new info that I could dig up yet.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It has been solved. She was a victim of domestic violence. The man committed suicide.

edit

Link
edit on 8/29/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It has been solved. She was a victim of domestic violence. The man committed suicide.

edit

Link

Wow, I missed that looking ON the Chronicle's site, dang. Thanks for the update, I'm really glad she's safe, that was a very unnerving video.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

A bit creepy wasn't it. There was the worry someone in need didn't get help.

edit:

I think the update was fairly recent this evening.
edit on 8/29/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

All I have to say is for anyone in this situation if you have to go ring a door bell, don't. Beat the #e out of that door! Scream loud and draw as much attention as you can. The guy isnt going to want attention and will be more hesitant to do bad things in the presence of someone else.
edit on 8/29/2018 by Alien Abduct because: She's okay

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Something kind of like that happened when we were in college. A woman went through the neighborhood screaming for help and pounding on doors. She got the whole neighborhood buzzing like a hive of angry bees.

Turns out that she was on a very bad trip, but still it was kind of creepy.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Spooky, glad she is safe now.

new topics

top topics

join