It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia sound alarm over another Syria staged attack - Aug 29

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Russia has been publishing articles recently about Syrian militants preparing for another gas attack.

todays news article on RT is very interesting..
www.rt.com...

A large supply of chemicals has been delivered to the militants in Syria’s Idlib with the assistance of the White Helmets aid group in order to stage a provocation and blame the Syrian government, Russia’s Defense Ministry said.
The Russian military has received information from several sources in Idlib Province that “a large supply of poisonous agents has been brought to the city of Saraqib on two trucks from the village of Afs,” Major-General Aleksey Tsygankov, head of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Syria, said in a statement.

two trucks, from the village of Afs - that specific, that makes me think drones are watching... and recording!

The chemicals were delivered to an arms depot, used by the militant group Ahrar al-Sham, “accompanied by the eight members of the White Helmets organization,

If a chemical attack happens, i hope russie drops the pictures/footage demanding answers to difficult questions.

The last time there was a major chemical attack, Russia warned days before hand it was coming, they were right.

if they're right again, the curtain is lifted!

Earlier, the Russian Foreign Ministry warned that the US has been planning to organize a fake chemical attack in Syria in order to use it as a pretext for a strike against the Syrian government forces.

The deployment of USS Ross with 28 Tomahawk cruise missiles on board to the Mediterranean as well as the arrival of other US warships to the Persian Gulf and Qatar were part of the preparations for the attack

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just commented about this on the Q thread, what a timing!

Didn’t the white helmets were removed to a different place? Or they still there?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

One is left wondering why, if Russia knows who, what, and where, the Russians haven't already started the airstrikes against these rebels with the chemical weapons?

Unless... no, that's too far fetched... unless.... hmm.... unless they're "predicting" the rebels will conduct this strike with foreknowledge that Assad is about to gas some more Syrians?

Look, I'm still of the belief that we should stay out of it for the most part. That said, as before I'll not get fussed in the least if the US decides to bloody Syria's nose a little bit purely out of the fact that the country and region are a royal PITA and deserving of the occasional Hadoken to the sternum.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

yeah but john mccain the hero, said it wasnt so. dude killed hundreds of thousands with his rhetoric. but every station left or right is singing that murderers praise.

what a load of hooey

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So the Russian gangster sets a date for the gas attack. Then he warns the world far and wide it's coming .

That opens his own window of opportunity to both launch a attack and blame it on someone else .

I think what we could be looking at here is Putin 101 .

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

well, if Russia do hit them imagine the MSM headlines

'' Evil Russia bombs white helmets while they're trying to save orphans ''

also, airstrikes on chemical weapons might do the same thing as using chemical weapons

I'm concerned.. is this Trump or the CIA?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let's get it out of the way...RT.

Why is Syria, Russia and now Iran know...what are they doing to neutralize the attempt if they "know everything"?

Pure propaganda at this point

Mg

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I get RT is Russian... .. but I have found them far more reliable than any UK/US media

in March 2018 RT and Russia stated the rebels were planning a gas attack
weeks later, one occurred.

If it happens again it will be time for people to wake up to the fact Russia Media is telling the truth more often than the west.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I get RT is Russian... .. but I have found them far more reliable than any UK/US media

RT i a state-owned propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian regime. If you rely on it as a source of truth then good luck

Anyway, it's covered here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 14377
So the Russian gangster sets a date for the gas attack. Then he warns the world far and wide it's coming .

That opens his own window of opportunity to both launch a attack and blame it on someone else .

I think what we could be looking at here is Putin 101 .

So

- Syria is winning against the rebels
- the rebels have taken control of that city, which is also protected by the US in several ways
- Syria wants the rebels and the US out of their country
- they will attack in the US controlled region with no gain but to give the US a reason to bomb Syria and allow the US to remain in control of that region for longer

Perfect sense

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

RT i a state-owned propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian regime. If you rely on it as a source of truth then good luck

Anyway, it's covered here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you watched any American news channel recently? Tell us about the Yemen killings that happened every day, I'm pretty sure having news channel so pure and honest you can tell us all about who is behind all of it and who are hiding their heads in the sand

Shame! shame! shame!
edit on 29-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

American news is the most openly brazen partisan sensationalised excuse for 'secret' propaganda it's just insane. Great for watchig when they're trying some "look over here tactics". Makes me shudder to imagine how misinformed the most populous western nation is.

A little bit of 'looking' when your interest is piqued always leads to a bit of research. After hearing both sides and knowing some history and some educated and conspirational views one can always get a sense of the truth. I'm hopeful that most of us on here operate in a similar fashion.

The saddest part abnout American news networks is the covering up, or the refusal to report. It's crazy to watch. Absolute fanfare and sensationalist propaganda fitting to an agenda but when the EXACT SAME THING or even something WORSE happens but without he agenda-fitting component and 'silence'. A small piece or even just some notes along the bottom.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

S&F something is going down we just do not know exactly when..www.abovetopsecret.com... Another "topple Assad/and protect terrorist assets false flag" IMO.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

1 yes

2 which city is under US control ?

3 yep that's pretty obvious

4 The US has been bombing Syria for quite a while now so I don't see your point.

My point is that predicting a Chemical attack gives Russia/Syria the perfect scenario/cover for a false flag operation. Not that they will but it does give them a excuse if they do .

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

One is left wondering why, if Russia knows who, what, and where, the Russians haven't already started the airstrikes against these rebels with the chemical weapons?

Unless... no, that's too far fetched... unless.... hmm.... unless they're "predicting" the rebels will conduct this strike with foreknowledge that Assad is about to gas some more Syrians?

Look, I'm still of the belief that we should stay out of it for the most part. That said, as before I'll not get fussed in the least if the US decides to bloody Syria's nose a little bit purely out of the fact that the country and region are a royal PITA and deserving of the occasional Hadoken to the sternum.

Or take this "Conclusive" and very specific info to the UN to sanction the US

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Or take this "Conclusive" and very specific info to the UN to sanction the US

So was informed to the US and is just silent on their part, they should at least denied they already have all the Intel to act on it if that's not true they were informed days ago

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 14377

1 yes

2 which city is under US control ?

3 yep that's pretty obvious

4 The US has been bombing Syria for quite a while now so I don't see your point.

My point is that predicting a Chemical attack gives Russia/Syria the perfect scenario/cover for a false flag operation. Not that they will but it does give them a excuse if they do .

I'm sorry you have chosen to be so blind

Excuse for helping the US to remain there? I won't get into ridiculous argument over words and I said/you said, is plain and simple logic but oh well

Why would they help the US and the rebels the US has helped? The only groups who will benefit from this are the US supported rebels, which also are part of the Islamic state, stop being childish you you it very well.

Lives are in danger here and you prefer to hide your head in the sand instead of admit the truth and do something to stop it

I said the rebels control the zone where this is planned, I never said the US does, don't help your brainwashing so much you lose track of reality

Keep going on your ideal world that doesn't exist
edit on 30-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wont be surprised if it does happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If it happens again it will be time for people to wake up to the fact Russia Media is telling the truth more often than the west.

Western News Media is giving westerns a dose of expectations but not a single dose of reality. Same thing with the so called migrants that are being dropped off in Europe. They keep lying about women and children, yet when you see images and pictures of the rescuers. You also see the volunteers wearing medical gear around them when they are around them.

Strange huh?

edit on 30-8-2018 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I hear you.

Leaks of information to RT can also be nothing more than a known action by the in house powers against rebels. All the while seeking blame placement upon the rebel forces creating more international animosity.

If, they knew in addvance of chemical attacks and know now of future chemical attacks, I am sure there is enough information to stop the disbursement. Yet it is announced and labeled a false flag, leading to another US attack.

Wreaks of propaganda.

Mg

edit on 30-8-2018 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join