It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Orbs, Intelligence, Energy Beings Capable Of?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Has anyone seen a flying cube?

Do the cubes pretend to be round like natural orbs? Where are all the cubes?

The orbs can shape shift for sure. Seen an amber orange type morph into a bod builders dumbbell. Like something off Terminator. Also see one that was in the shape of a British fifty pence piece. That was a bright yellow type and seemed to have shoulder movement as it approached. But cubes? Nah never seen a cube

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

Then after a while they realised that nothing could frighten me & they came out of the parallel worlds & introduced themselves to me. They are just wonderful kind beings that are very vulnerable, & so they put on a frightening show to keep man away from them. But they will take you outside of time & space & teach you everything your mind can comprehend. They are truly marvellous & I don't think life actually begins until you meet them. Because suddenly your reality expands immensely & you realise you are not in the tiny 3D box of ignorance anymore.

I don't think its actually just a question of fear. In my second observation of them, I felt no fear what so ever, and in fact, quite the opposite.

The fear may be a entirely different kind of fear. They may fear we would look at them as Gods, as I suspect happened in the past (Lucifer). Another fear might be a person would start to expect "Them" to start doing friend favors. Can you please do this or that. And if they are what I expect they are, they are quite busy by nature.

But they will take you outside of time & space & teach you everything your mind can comprehend.

If, that is our fate on this plane of existence. I am aware a certain sector of humanity has been contacted and have been afforded what you described. And to a certain extent, because of that contact, their knowledge has and is trickling down to the general population. ("They" type at the speed of light, as if possessed)

But looking at the reverse contact, why are we ( all ) not already at that level of knowledge?? Well, yes, the multitude of the negative, controlling, matrix, that rules the world is one reason. But if they had power of contact all along, would it not have been just as easy to contact mankind in mass?? What are the limitations to contact, and why are they in place???

Or, are they, simply, messengers... Messages only meant for a select group???

The motto of these "Aliens" is very similar to another motto making its way around the internet. In short, "Unity".

I see Earth as a outpost that was overrun and taken over by negative forces that have enslaved mankind into ignorance. I see these "Aliens" are here to effect a "recovery" mission of sorts. The battles are being fought on many fronts and planes.

Now, in saying all I have, for me personally, I believe I know who and what they are. I have had many years to prepare emotionally, mentally, for a meeting. But, I also realize that I do not posses a position in life that would aid in their mission. It would be, a waist of good time. And If I were to need a favor, it would not be for me directly, but for a loved one. They have a wounded heart, and need divine help in healing it.

So, to that Divine Calvary, I have seen your approach and the bugles sounding out "charge". To you I say: Gods Divine Speed!

ASE

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I will pray for your loved one with the wounded heart 💜

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've seen a few orbs, they've all appeared over the last decade for me. I always assumed they were spirits.

I used to live in a house where the previous owner had passed away in it. One night I saw a white orb and another day, my other half saw a white orb in another area of the house. I assumed it was to do with the previous owner. These orbs were just a bit bigger than tennis balls.

On a couple of other occasions I saw 2 small white orbs that would have been the size of a pebble. Both times I saw these, one of my dogs was interested in something in that direction that I couldn't see. Seeing these orbs and the ones above, I didn't feel anything. Just neutral I suppose.

Last year i saw a black orb about the size of a tennis ball. It had a playful /mischievous quality to it. I saw it multiple times in one night. At one point I reached my hand out to touch it and it disappeared after that and didn't come back.

But the strangest of them all was the first orb I ever saw, which was about a decade ago. It was HUGE, about the size of a basketball. It was gold coloured, a really lovely warm shade. It appeared out of thin air, floated towards me and then floated away from me up to the window where it then disappeared. But the whole time this orb visited me, I felt peace and calm and relaxed and happy. It was not long after a close family member passed away so I associated it with her.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scottishhiker

I saw them for the first time in 1978. It started over 40 years of researching what they were. Some time around 1999 or 2000, I saw them again, except this time, I knew who they were.

It is so difficult expanding our conciseness to comprehend something that isn't part of our reality, but bridges it, to the next, and, before. Sound confusing?

Technically they are called Merkabah. Body/Light/Vehicle. You, in my opinion are correct to consider them spirits, or souls if you will. Where they come from, is the same place we come from, before we are born into these bodies, and, after we leave them. In a plainer view, they could be considered Divine Angels, at least that is how I like to think of them.

Why are they here? Looking after us, I suppose. It appears they have very strict rules of engagement when it comes to intervening into our affairs. After all, this is our ride, our life to choose what we do with our lives, and is at the core for our existence. How unfair it would be if we were told what to do, when to do it, or where. We were given this gift of life, to live as we see fit. So I can understand the illusion of distance.

I would say, I would rather they be here, than not. They can be such a, inspiration.......
edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1231 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join