It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fixed DIV element blocking flags, editor, title/subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A fixed DIV element with the id "pw-oop-left_rail" is hovering over some of the essential site features, making posting, flagging, replying etc difficult at lower resolutions. We cannot click through it. It looks to be a space for an iframe or an ad, but is empty from my own view, serving little purpose but to ruin user experience. Just a heads up.
edit on 28-8-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

I second that....been like that for a while. Posting requires the cursor to be centered on the screen as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I second that....been like that for a while. Posting requires the cursor to be centered on the screen as well.

An invisible DIV (an html element) is covering many of the sites functions. The DIV is fixed to the left edge of the browser window. If you wish to regain regular function, make your browser window wider until the div isn't covering the various fields. But if you're on a tablet or small browser window, you're screwed.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Answers in your ends and addressed by owners ...go to BOARD forum, look up threads by Springer this week....these are not experienced by us all...not even 75% of the 300,000+ ATS membership.

You don't have to have these issues.
Most of us do not...good luck!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am on a small browser window now. Use DESKTOP VERSION on tab or phones....everything is here...use zoom

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Answers in your ends and addressed by owners ...go to BOARD forum, look up threads by Springer this week....these are not experienced by us all...not even 75% of the 300,000+ ATS membership.

You don't have to have these issues.
Most of us do not...good luck!!!!!

Hey thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

'Welcome. Mods helped me lots over the years.Cya! MS

new topics

top topics

join