It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Voter fraud, Sanctuary Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Justoneman
Here we have another example of how the voter fraud occurred and have a study that shows it is worse in Sanctuary cities. I am sensing we have Treason to destroy America for her enemies and an open invasion supported by certain cities and states. This study details how thousands got their voter registrations and violated our election process.

www.lifezette.com...

"Even though the motor voter system creates noncitizen voters everywhere, Adams said, it is worse in sanctuary cities and counties because there are no consequences. He pointed to last week’s announcement that federal prosecutors in North Carolina had filed criminal charges against 20 people on charges related to noncitizen voting in elections."

LOL - your source.

20 out of millions.

Charged - not convicted.

LOL - one more time.

ONe small place without a sanctuary city was posted to give an example of real people. The sanctuary city's are not seeking to check their voter registers is what the article stated. I added the NC reference material of some who did vote illegally to give people a feel for the nationalities voting.

Go on now and 'didn kno nuffin' your way along now if you don't want to read the article I am using to make the OP. Your call to remain uninformed. Just like I can't make a horse drink water if they don't want to drink it while i get the last laugh in.....Charged only means they haven't went to trial.

LOL

edit on 28-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by Oldtimer2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No one minds a voter I.D. unless you want to charge people for it in which case it becomes a poll tax. A lot more legal votes are suppressed than illegal votes counted. Both are a threat to democracy.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Who paid and bussed them?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: longtail
No one minds a voter I.D. unless you want to charge people for it in which case it becomes a poll tax. A lot more legal votes are suppressed than illegal votes counted. Both are a threat to democracy.

And all states that I know of will let you have an ID for free if you don't get a DL.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join