It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Demand the UK turn over everything on Steele? Why ?
What do they need to get?
And what makes you think they will do that?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wouldnt use the word funny

I would.
I did.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

Someone involved was appointed by trump or a republican, therefore there could have been no wrongdoing.

Im impressed you think so much of trump that the mere fact he appointed someone means no wrong doing could have taken place.

They are less likely to be involved in a dumb proposed conspiracy whose aim was to deny Trump the WH?
Really? trump appointees are part of a vast conspiracy that was involved in spying on the Trump Campaign?
It boggles the mind and the forward flow of time itself.

Meanwhile, you move goal post and dont acknowledge that you still have provided no proof whatsoever for your allegation that Lovinger leaked details about Halper to trumps team or some other outside agency.

We can sort it out if the 75 Page redacted judgment of what he did is ever made public.

In the meanwhile the summary was pretty damming.

And you havent acknowledged Halper, the man you are defending, has significant ties to accused russian spies and oligarchs.

Sure I did? Why else would he be a covert informant? Before Lovinger outed him of course.

Instead, you have smeared Lovinger as possibly being connected to russians.

It's the only motivation I can imagine for him. Maybe he was just stupid, but out of the Billions in DOD waste to choose to out specifically Halper?

Smells like he worked for their benefit.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The summary was not damning to anymore than any punishment of any whistle blowers are.

I like your stance on Halper, yes his russian connections are good and to help the country.

I wonder why Manafort wasnt tapped as an informant to go after halper?

How did lovinger out him by telling the superiors at his office, that already would have known about halper, about the money halper was getting?

And again, you are absolutely wrong saying lovinger singled out halper, as I showed you, halper was only one of the people he raised questions about.

I love though that for you, a person has to be corrupt or dumb to raise questions about misuse of funds to their superiors.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What? Becuase, he tried to influence an election and was trying to get hold of Mueller's team.
His Dossier, was based on misinformation. THE U.K better explain, how and why one of their agents tried to influence a U.S election with a Dossier that was filled with Russian INFO.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman

What? Becuase, he tried to influence an election and was trying to get hold of Mueller's team.
His Dossier, was based on misinformation. THE U.K better explain, how and why one of their agents tried to influence a U.S election with a Dossier that was filled with Russian INFO.

Shhhh...

Its ok for foriegn people (including russians) to try to influence the election by contributing to campaigns as long as its the democrats.

Now if they do that with trump, bring out the wiretaps!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman

Shhhh...

Its ok for foriegn people (including russians) to try to influence the election by contributing to campaigns as long as its the democrats.

Now if they do that with trump, bring out the wiretaps!

That's exactly right. Its the Soviet slogan *Show me the man and I will show you the crime* that they are living by. Even *IF* they find something, it becomes questionable, given the optics of the whole thing. Steele, was indeed trying to influence the election and literally went out of his way to do so. Interestingly, Grassley wants to see ex-spy Christopher Steele's videotaped deposition.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How did lovinger out him by telling the superiors at his office, that already would have known about halper, about the money halper was getting?

Cuz logic tells us that he didn't tell his superiors. Logic tells us he violated his TS security clearance and outed Halper to Trump Staffers without security clearances and/or the press.

If he told his superiors, they would not have had to conduct an internal review to determine if it was him that outed Halper.

It is just so WILLFULLY IGNORANT to claim a scenario where
A) He complains to his superiors that Halper is working with the DOD and FBI.
B) His superiors open an internal review to determine who told them about Halper.

You have absolutely zero evidence that he told his superiors beyond the jabberings of his lawyer and Lovinger, who seems to have multiple issues going on.

The Judgement that was reached was signed off on by Mattis (Trump's chosen and appointed Sec of Defense)
Trump's newly appointed Pentagon Adjutant Director also signed off on stripping him of his TS clearance.
Trump and staff never once came to his defense.
Trump has ultimate clearance authority and could have reversed this at any moment.

Despite all of this you blame his losing his TS clearance on the ambiguous and sinister "deep-state".

This OP is conspiracy fail.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Where is your evidence that there internal review on lovinger was about who outed halper?

In fact, the review that got Lovinger suspended was well before the Halper story was public, way back in 2017.

Maybe I missed it, so if you could point it out that would be great.

But again, I will take your comments as an admissions that if his review and his loss of clearance was not about him outing halper to outside groups, it is a big deal and should be investigated.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yep, Halper, a known far leftwinger, was the person who set up the meetings between Gen. Flynn, Carter Page and Papadapoulos, among others, with Russians, and then he was the one who complained to the DOJ that these people were meeting Russians...

It was all a set up from the start by globalist far leftwingers who wanted Clinton to be the President.

edit on 29-8-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Until those responsible are held accountable, this isn't going to stop, and they have a lot of players in a lot of places. It's like a cancer.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
After today's bombshell regarding Bruce Ohr, Steele and his dossier and the fact Bruce Ohr used Weissman as his point of contact the special counsel has lost whats left of its already destroyed image. If Strzok was removed for his tweets I wonder why Weissman was left alone being he is the number 2, underneath Mueller, in the SC.

Friday is supposedly going to be a big day with a lot of info and speculation is all over the place on whose side it is going to affect.

Should be interesting if true.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Yep, Halper, a known far leftwinger, was the person who set up the meetings between Gen. Flynn, Carter Page and Papadapoulos, among others, with Russians, and then he was the one who complained to the DOJ that these people were meeting Russians...

It was all a set up from the start by globalist far leftwingers who wanted Clinton to be the President.

Living In the Past the MSM Wants Us All to just Forget , but we Won't........... .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join