It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't 'google it' 'duck it'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I use DuckDuckGo as my default search and absolutely love it. I also use Real.Video instead of YouTube. Two good alternatives to the status quo.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The only thing I've found that I don't like about duckduck.go is there is no shop button like google, yahoo and bing have where if you search an item, they show 20 dozen different items with prices.

duckduck now has a product button with shows a lot of Prime listings though which is part of Amazon.com. I think with prices of various listings on whatever your searching for.

duckduck has improved a lot since I first started using it. I don't think it even had an image button when I first used it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have StartPage set as my default search and home page, but I admit I find myself sneaking back to Google...constantly.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I use Bing as my home page, mostly for the image of the day that they provide, which is usually interesting.

And while I do use the Bing search engine from time to to ("Bing it!"), I usually use Google. Bing works generally well, but Google seems to work better.

edit on 28/8/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

Jay if I'm not mistaken Start Page uses Google for their results (or at least some aspect of the Google service)

It is hard to break habits sometimes, especially when you prefer one service over the other or are more used to it

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join