It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Fair enough I see your point but the Tom Foolery and side stepping I have witnessed leads me to believe that the NWO , Soros, international bankers and the like are skewering the truth. The levels of plausible deniability are staggering. We can agree that each of us chooses their own path of belief on this one. Truce.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deeterminedl
Yes that is the point. She is the professional politician. Influenced by Saul Alinsky and his communist crowd. Can you deny that the Clinton's are heavily invested in the CFR, Tavistock, UN and other agencies hell bent on changing this country and its very foundations? Trump is not in this glorious world dominating club. Watch what you back and promote. Trump is rough around the edges but I would rather he say what he means than be a double tongued fancy speaker. Dancing with the devil brings on precarious consequences. Those that act like they are taking some kind of moral high ground may be using it as a means to an end. This is the Clintons, Democrats and the Republicans alike. Watch both hands cause the left is fooling you while the right is gutting you. We have no other hope. With both sides disliking this current President gives me a tiny shred of hope that some one is trying to cram a stick the the spokes of the NWO. Maybe it is a pipe dream but for now I will hang on to that.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More proof about what Hillary knew and when...

In 2011, after Google revealed a wave of hacking attacks against accounts belonging to senior U.S. officials and human rights activists, Clinton's State Department warned employees to avoid using personal email accounts for official business. However, she continued to exclusively use a private account and server for her work.

www.politico.com...

The brain dead will keep ignoring this. Then you have this...

www.foxnews.com...

Then the extremely deluded will say that Hillary's hand written signature wasn't on the above memo, so she never knew it was distributed to her own staff.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No, it's not an act. Trump is utterly peeved at Sessions for recusing himself from the Russian collusion investigation. You know, the one that is going to bring Donald down. Trump is like a child. Throw him a bone and he will wag his tail, happy until something sets off his next tantrum.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I will never nor will anyone else be able to provide the proof you are so seeking. Never Never Never. The levels of compartmentalization might as well be 1000 foot thick walls. All I am trying to explain is they are connected to agencies not so friendly to our Constitution as it is written. Trump seems to love this country and its people. Your very Hillary during the campaign called ME DEPLORABLE. That there is a small but positive indicator that there would have been division in this country big time if she were elected. The Communist wave is lurking behind these people and I believe there is enough proof if you seek it. The division evident now is not TRUMPS fault it is the screaming left. LET THE MAN GOVERN. The left is like a bunch of chickens pecking around the barnyard at this man. I do not need or desire your validation. I truly pray you don't get what you hope for cause in reality we are on the same side. It is just that some don't need the slap up the side of the head to see when the NWO gets its way.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Larry Ludlow... President Tump ....hiring Ludlow ...just Great...!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: THEREDUNDANT1

Oops ....Rong. Place

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wrongly

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Nobody....poor Mr John McCain....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23716390]THEREDUNDANT1[/post
edit on 28-8-2018 by THEREDUNDANT1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

When and where did Gowdy say there was nothing to indict Hillary on? Can you provide a link please?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No trial because she hasn't committed any crimes.
You have to be charged with an offense before you go on trial.
Of course she's been on trial in the court of public opinion since 2009.

'Fess up, Silly--you're really Hillary under a screen name, aren't you?

On topic: @carewemust, does the alleged Arkansas grand jury tie in with the ATS hoopla about the DoJ being in Little Rock a few weeks ago? I only glanced at the threads at the time, and tonight the search page keeps timing out and won't let me find them to read them in depth.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I have been saying this for a while now. Also the Cohen thing is letting the dems set their own precedent to be used against them. I think Rosenstein has been in on it too!
edit on 29-8-2018 by randomthoughts12 because: incomplete

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You said:
"Gowdy is the most anti-Clinton person in Congress. If he couldn't find anything"

I've asked you once before to provide a link to exactly where Gowdy said there is nothing to indict Hillary Clinton on.

Still waiting.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If this is true,then why is the MSM portraying Sessions as the next victim of Trump's wrath? If Sessions was secretly working with Trump,they would find out and crucify both of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Really hope this goes somewhere. Stealth isn't a bad plan, either, because utterly corrupt people will do anything to keep their crimes concealed. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Justoneman

Wait. Believing Trey Gowdy makes me partisan? I'm confused...

You aren't confused. You're just not telling the truth here in this thread. I've asked you twice now to provide links that back your claim that Trey Gowdy has publicly stated there is nothing to indict Hillary Clinton on. Twice you've been given the opportunity to back your claim and now twice you have avoided doing so.

I already know the answer because Trey Gowdy is on record stating the complete opposite of what you claim.

Based upon this fact you are either ignorant of the facts or intentionally spreading disinformation. Which is it?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

First word to last, You are 100% correct.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
January 3, 2019

Valerie Jarrett's daughter Laura Jarrett, who works for CNN, follows Spygate developments like a hawk.

For some reason, she thought the Huber/DOJ investigation into alleged FBI, Hillary, Obama, etc.. wrongdoing had wrapped up.

A surprised Laura Jarrett writes: www.cnn.com...

I believe she knows her Mom was involved in Spygate criminality.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

May 16, 2019

Now, we add prosecutor John "bulldog" Durham to the team of attorneys going after deep-state crooks.

Lock them up!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join