It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here's why you know they will never be serious about this issue. Because they'll never indict her. Even on trumped up charges. This is a bigger seller to leave the Hillary story perpetually in limbo. It's not that she is innocent (or at least not guilty). It's that the system is standing in the way.

If they indicted her, then she'd be cleared and they couldn't keep using this story to generate click revenue and generate votes at the voting booth with it. Because if they did then it would be easy to claim double jeopardy. These publications aren't stupid. They know this, but they aren't going to state the obvious because their readers aren't going to put 2 and 2 together like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Meanwhile back at the ranch....

Clinton continues to enjoy retirement making a few appearances, not paying attention to any of this crap. Enjoying a free life on this side of the bars.

But you know... I hear trump has a time traveler he consults so he must know how this all turns out. Yep I saw it right here.
edit on 8272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She's been cleared of Benghazi too but you know we still see "what difference does it make" taken out of context so I wouldn't ever count on her being cleared of anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

We all know there is corruption on the Obama admin side and with Hillary

No we don't all know that and no one has been able to even find a hint of corruption so this is total bullshlt.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Here's why you know they will never be serious about this issue. Because they'll never indict her. Even on trumped up charges. This is a bigger seller to leave the Hillary story perpetually in limbo. It's not that she is innocent (or at least not guilty). It's that the system is standing in the way.

If they indicted her, then she'd be cleared and they couldn't keep using this story to generate click revenue and generate votes at the voting booth with it. Because if they did then it would be easy to claim double jeopardy. These publications aren't stupid. They know this, but they aren't going to state the obvious because their readers aren't going to put 2 and 2 together like that.

I disagree. I think if they put her on trial it will be revealed that she is actually a mimetic polyalloy sent from the future to destroy us.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They know... every rock they look under will be another crime.
Piss shlt and corruption are his business model.
I'm so happy to see him cowering. Every time he lashes out like a toddler it tells me they are getting to him. They are getting to him.

It's getting to all of you. The defense has really ramped up this past two weeks. Desperation, fear, panic...I can almost smell the fear coming off of him.
Ha ha ha.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I disagree. I think if they put her on trial it will be revealed that she is actually a mimetic polyalloy sent from the future to destroy us.

Terminator-style pollyalloy creations do not need colostomy bags or help in to the back of a van.

Your theory is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Have you checked in on Sarah and/or John Conner lately?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What is it they say?.... twelfth times a charm.
Lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No really... not kidding this time.
Don't tell me to stop laughing.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So..your yournewswire “source” can’t even get the guys name right.

It’s Cody, Hiland, not Corey.

He was involved in that big drug bust. Remember that one? People like you believed that department of justice jet was in Little Rock for the Clintons.

And again, you believe that again.

You are a purveyor of FAKE NEWS.

BIGLY

MAGA

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No we don't all know that and no one has been able to even find a hint of corruption so this is total bullshlt.

Still lying to yourself we see...

A judge late Wednesday signed off on the settlement between the IRS and hundreds of tea party groups, closing out the last major legal battle over what all sides now agree was unwarranted and illegal targeting for political purposes.

The IRS agreed to pay $3.5 million to groups that were wronged by the intrusive inspections, and insists it’s made changes so that political targeting can’t occur in the future.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Acting on a lawsuit brought by 26 states, Hanen ruled that Obama lacked authority to carry out much of the initiative he announced in November to allow up to five million more illegal immigrants to obtain work permits and reprieves from deportation.

“DHS does have discretion in the manner in which it chooses to fulfill the expressed will of Congress. It cannot, however, enact a program in which it not only ignores the dictates of Congress, but actively acts to thwart them,” Hanen wrote. “DHS Secretary [Jeh Johnson] is not just rewriting the laws he is creating them from scratch.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She's been cleared of Benghazi too but you know we still see "what difference does it make" taken out of context so I wouldn't ever count on her being cleared of anything.

Well see. That's the technicality I'm talking about. Clinton hasn't actually gone to trial for anything yet. Because GOOD and unbiased prosecutors (and even the most despicably biased types like Try Gowdy) can't find anything even remotely indictable against her. So because she hasn't gone to trial yet then the right wing idiot chamber can keep cooing the same song about investigating her forever. The situation is in the perfect limbo state where they can keep getting click revenue selling this dumb story forever without ever committing to actually finishing the story.

Watch, Chelsea will enter politics and the "crimes" of her mother will follow her in the GOP media. Never mind that we've never been a country that judges the child for the sins of the parent (real or imagined), we both know that won't stop them from accusing her of being cut from the same cloth.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

No, they have a restraining order.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

From your op

Huber is a Utah lawyer, not a D.C lawyer. “That distance between him and Washington is very important,” Turley explained, because Huber is not part of the Deep State, that is, not cozy buddies with the cocktail party scene that is suspected of perpetrating all of these actions against President Trump and his administration.

Identified as "not part of the deep state".
That is interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It looks encouraging. I had hoped they were already doing something over at DOJ. Still doesn't explain why congress has so much trouble getting documents from them. Are they waiting for Mueller to finish before they look at this FISA irregularity?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, they have a restraining order.

You know. Maybe you should stop checking up on them every time you think a politician is a mimetic polyalloy and they won't get restraining orders against you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

From your op

Huber is a Utah lawyer, not a D.C lawyer. “That distance between him and Washington is very important,” Turley explained, because Huber is not part of the Deep State, that is, not cozy buddies with the cocktail party scene that is suspected of perpetrating all of these actions against President Trump and his administration.

That is interesting.

That's what all the deep state people say and what they want you to think.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: shooterbrody

From your op

That is interesting.

That's what all the deep state people say and what they want you to think.

I have no doubt you are an expert on all things "they" and "deep state".......

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You gotta admit, whether you like Trump, or hate him, the way he makes the MSM head spin is hilarious to watch.

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I am starting to wonder if Trump is the reincarnation of Sun Tzu.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join