It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is McCain really dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think he is dead, but I also think he was turned during his POW days.

Cant help but think the show Homeland was loosely based on McCain.

Never liked the guy myself. No tears for him dying here and has nothing to do with Trump. Didnt like him well before Trump was on the scene.

He was always a thorn in the side of Republicans and unlike many, I dont think of him as a hero just because he was captured.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Aye coz cowards fly 23 bomber missions into enemy territory just for kicks.

Don't hold with the Mans opinions nether but credit where credit is due.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Homeland is based on an Israeli showed called Prisoners of War.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Never said he was a coward.

5 years of captivity can make anything happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

True dat.

23 bomber missions does somewhat tick the heroism box through.

Anyone who braves such is a hero to some degree imho.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Homeland is based on an Israeli showed called Prisoners of War.

Yes...I know the other show it was based on.

Looking at it as similar to how folklore is passed down....like religion and such.

Israeli/Vietnamese relations date well prior to McCain being captured.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Yup, he's gone deep state undercover. Only bout 6 feet though

As the CNN/MSNBC idiot pundits who hated McCain's guts in 2008 said today, "McCain's bi-partisan spirit will always be with us. Let's hope it touches the heart of President Trump."

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

poeple like your are the real danger for our societys. you dont believe in anything, you lost reality. and you spread your bs on the internet. and there are always some idiots believing this and so it goes round and round.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Personally I think he's been dead for a while now, but let's use some logic and try to see if this is true. He could have died a day after treatment due to choosing to die. Is Arizona a right to die state? If not then there could be some issues involved if he medically took his own life (which seems like something he would do rather then fake his own death)

Oh, I see a 'Weekend at Bernie's' type of thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yes, he bravely napalmed those primitive Vietnamese villages and rice paddies back into the stone age (or would have if they weren't already there).

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Personally I think he's been dead for a while now, but let's use some logic and try to see if this is true. He could have died a day after treatment due to choosing to die. Is Arizona a right to die state? If not then there could be some issues involved if he medically took his own life (which seems like something he would do rather then fake his own death)

Oh, I see a 'Weekend at Bernie's' type of thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Look i don't agree with the war in Vietnam nether.

The Man, however, was carrying out orders, and a veteran of 23 bomber missions into enemy territory, if that does not earn him a modicum of respect i don't know what does.

If you wish to blame anyone for the napalmed villages and victims through, blame the politicians that sent them there in the first place.

What about the B-17 pilots, crews, and other allied bombers that dropped incendiaries on to the likes of Hamburg during WW2, how do you feel about those heroes?

Do you imagine they are seen as such by anyone that managed to escape the firestorms they helped create?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
One things for sure, we can always count on magats to show their true colors. Low life scum that they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yet you don’t have the mental horsepower to believe tRump is an asset. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Actually I can see him coming back wearing a black cape with fangs in Brahm stokers Dracula part 5 ? or whatever its up to.
With CGI magic they could cast ex-polticians in roles as bad guys.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes, he’s dead. Good riddance. Why can’t Obama, Hillary, all the bushes, sanders, hell all of Congress he next?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Look i don't agree with the war in Vietnam nether.

The Man, however, was carrying out orders, and a veteran of 23 bomber missions into enemy territory, if that does not earn him a modicum of respect i don't know what does.

No respect for that, whatsoever.

He didn't have the moral fortitude to refuse.

The thing I do respect is that McCain would not accept being freed from his captors (arranged specially because daddy was a General) until they had first freed other POW's. That is heroic.

If you wish to blame anyone for the napalmed villages and victims through, blame the politicians that sent them there in the first place.

What about the B-17 pilots, crews, and other allied bombers that dropped incendiaries on to the likes of Hamburg during WW2, how do you feel about those heroes?

Do you imagine they are seen as such by anyone that managed to escape the firestorms they helped create?

The act of aggression against the unarmed or the barely armed, is just not heroic.

The fact that there is a war and there is risk does not automatically mean that those who take those risks are heroes.

Otto Schindler was a hero who saved lives at great personal risk. Someone who takes lives at great personal risk is just a combatant, not a hero IMHO.

edit on 27/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

poeple like your are the real danger for our societys. you dont believe in anything, you lost reality. and you spread your bs on the internet. and there are always some idiots believing this and so it goes round and round.

You do understand you are on a conspiracy website don’t you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why do you like McCain, because he’s anti trump? The guy was a serious war monger...

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Except the Vietnam war killed over a million civilians through such things.. hardly heroic.

We’re Nazi bombers heros?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join