It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is McCain really dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Assessor

I'm speechless.
Just no.
Has nothing to do with any of that and he's a very honorable man. Not corrupt.
You guys have to make everything as friggin ugly as you possibly can. Disgusting.

You say a lot for being speechless.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sen. John McCain, whose more than three-decade career in the Senate irreversibly impacted the tenor of Washington, will lie in state in the US Capitol this week, an honor given to few statesmen.

SOURCE

A wax-like substitute will 'lie in state' whereas the real John McCain is presently flying to a secret US Mars base to receive treatment and some needed R&R, after which he'll join David Bowie in a heartfelt rendition of "..I'm Afraid of Americans.."

edit on 26-8-2018 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl

Why announce he is stopping treatment if he was at deaths door?

I wasn't aware that death was quite so predictable.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

Sen. John McCain, whose more than three-decade career in the Senate irreversibly impacted the tenor of Washington, will lie in state in the US Capitol this week, an honor given to few statesmen.

SOURCE

A wax-like substitute will 'lie in state' whereas the real John McCain is presently flying to a secret US Mars base to receive treatment and some needed R&R, after which he'll join David Bowie in a heartfelt rendition of "..I'm Afraid of Americans.."

Now in all seriousness... Do we really have a secret US Mars base?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: norhoc

Like this guy

Skunkape23

He says super funny snip all the time. I actually keep quotes of things he says on my PC. Same with other members here.

Have you ever considered that you might be becoming a tad obsessive? You save things other people said on your PC...? I fall for a nice line like the best of people, but I don't save them on my PC.

Are you a stalker?

I have a folder for memes and funny crap people say. I don’t think i’m obsessive, and no stalking......YET

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Did anyone say YES yet? I'm too lazy to read all of this, but, yes.

Yes.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Also, who flagged this crap?

edit on 26-8-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Like this guy

Skunkape23

He says super funny snip all the time. I actually keep quotes of things he says on my PC. Same with other members here.

Have you ever considered that you might be becoming a tad obsessive? You save things other people said on your PC...? I fall for a nice line like the best of people, but I don't save them on my PC.

Are you a stalker?

I have a folder for memes and funny crap people say. I don’t think i’m obsessive, and no stalking......YET

Just one folder? LoL my wife hates using my computer because theyre all over the place for easy access lol

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah, just because he was shown barefoot on the album cover and if you play one of the tracks backwards it sound like "McCain is dead" doesn't mean he isn't.

(Beatles/Paul McCartney reference for those too young to know).

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Perhaps it was a clone that died?

Or perhaps a clone of a clone of a clone? I mean, even a DNA test wouldn't be able to verify!!!!

Perhaps they (ISIS?) have been stockpiling cloned McCain's for years just ready for the day when they would defeat us with mass confusion as to if he was dead, or not!

OMG, I just found a link that proves that McCain has been perfecting cryogenic preservation for decades!! McCain: Frozen foods.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
What say ATS members? I am having a hard time buying off on it. I think there are just too many weird things going on these days and McCain’s death is too convenient with what is being investigated regarding the Weiner laptop, the real Russian collusion, and his own corruption.

Donning my shiniest and bestest tinfoil conspiracy hat -- the one with the spiffy flashing lights
-- a more likely conspiracy is that McCain died months ago, but his death was kept secret in order to avoid the law requiring his office to be up for re-election if he died before a certain date. That date has passed. McCain's death now allows the Governor to appoint someone to the seat, rather than allow the seat to go to a vote of the people. Whoever Ducey appoints will serve until 2020, and then the seat will be up for re-election.

(This has been a source of contention for many of us in Arizona, who think McCain should have resigned the seat as soon as he realized he was no longer up to doing the job.)

However, an interesting wrinkle here is that our other Senate seat is up for election this year, and the Arizona primaries are Tuesday, the 28th. I have no idea how that would work into this conspiracy theory, but I thought I'd throw it out there!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Guantanamo construction for another 160 prisoners? Huh. Well...159 if you count McCain. I wonder who else they got planned going there?

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Burning in HELL as We Speak ............Praise the Lords Justice which is Consistent with Human Belief !

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: opethPA
Online whispers versus cancer and 81 years old.
I got nothing.

You're getting sloppy then. Me on the other hand, I can tie-in pedogate and the flat earth conspiracy and why everyone keeps reporting relatively the same simulated universe scenario when they take dee emm tee.

If we can work a Mandela Effect in then we hit them all.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Personally I think he's been dead for a while now, but let's use some logic and try to see if this is true. He could have died a day after treatment due to choosing to die. Is Arizona a right to die state? If not then there could be some issues involved if he medically took his own life (which seems like something he would do rather then fake his own death)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Like this guy

Skunkape23

Are you a stalker?

I have some McCain memes. I'd post them but I don't want to get banned for life.

He's probably alive hanging out with Elvis and JFK on some island.

Did you notice that most of the high praise is coming from democrats? Most republicans want to give his tumor a medal.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Like this guy

Skunkape23

Are you a stalker?

I have some McCain memes. I'd post them but I don't want to get banned for life.

He's probably alive hanging out with Elvis and JFK on some island.

Did you notice that most of the high praise is coming from democrats? Most republicans want to give his tumor a medal.

I did notice that when I was reading comments on other sites before his death but when the family announced opting out of further treatment. And that is when I knew that will happen here also. And sure enough I was right. I don’t like any of his policies but I do respect his determination for what he believed in.

It was a weird that it happened like that though.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Could be on to something i mean its not like 81-year-old Men die every day of the week.
LoL

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Hey mods you going to move this to the trash bin like you did mine, or is minimal content ok? I am confused

If you keep provoking the mods you may get an answer that you won’t like. Just sayin

On topic now. This is ATS so I welcome any and all conspiracies and this one is interesting. Though I may not believe it is still a decent one. What I don’t like are some users saying saying really nasty things about our military personnel.....especially a POW.

I hate to be the one to spring it on you, but there have been some really nasty people in the military. Some of them may have been POW’s.

John McCain was a POW. It is heavily rumored that during his captivity that he colluded with the enemy. Earlier in his career it was rumoured that He was the cause of the fire on the USS Forrestal. 134 men died and 161 more were injured in that fire. McCain’s dad and grandfather just happened to be an Admirals, an may have gotten him out of it.

Just little old things like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I do know the allegations against him from his time as a POW to the fire. But we have no proof of this. Most likely they are true but I also look at this like how many others view “TDS”. I don’t Trump but I respect him as my POTUS just the same I do for Mccain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join