It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at the Jacksonville Landing; Mulitple Fatalites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
You should reread the post. I am saying this individual received an injection at the base of his brain stem of genetically tailored ferromagnetic nano particles as outlined in the published works of arndt praille and his team
At the university of buffalo New York.

Any wealthy family dynasty, or perhaps a few specific ones have already conscripted a slave army for everything from Protests to mass violent attacks. Many of the participants are unlikely to even be aware of it.

I then when on to connect that with the propaganda authorization in NDAA 2017 with very specific wording indicating the enlistment of special operators and agents to influence targeted populations after establishing partnerships with academic institutions and media companies and various other NGO's.

Finally, the movie was a very close dramatization of related technology which h was marketed ten years prior under the well established social conditioning of Hollywood .

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The gentleman that was supposed to be playing Slayer ended up at the wrong tournament. The people playing as the shooter did what they always do with the avatar when they have no escape, they simply command the shooter to end himself so as not to be able to testify their motor functions we're hijacked by a third party after an injection ferro magnetic particles I to the brain stem.

University of buffalo published this a year ago. Don't forget the ndaa 2017 also enlists "special operators and agents" to ensure proper delivery of propaganda targeted towards American citizens.

Democrats keep trying to attack Florida citizens with their special operators in an effort to get an advantage when they politicize the tragedy for elections. Que the "time to ban guns" argument in under two hours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Yeah complete craziness

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Occams Razor. Government mind control nano particles OR mentally unstable young man wanting to hurt people. I know which one is more likely.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

As I am often reminded here .... Occam's Razor (or Hitchens in this case I think) does not apply on ATS apparently. Any kook with an odd idea gets to air it. But yes, to me its another kid wanting some infamy, since he can't get fame. As opposed to being a functional Homo sapien.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Oh, I have no issues with any ideas presented by anyone, but i'm going to be here with my more down to earth rebuttal.

It's pretty awful that I'm not surprised by mass shootings anymore, I'm glad I'm located where I am.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Occams Razor. Government mind control nano particles OR mentally unstable young man wanting to hurt people. I know which one is more likely.

Was this his first loss ?
How did he react in the past to losing ?
What made it different this time ?
If he carried a firearm across State lines , did he plan on losing ?
There are those questions and many more....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams
why cannot it be both?? Mentally unstable individuals have typically seen a physician of some kind. A simple injection into an unsuspecting candidate takes care of most peoples suspicions.

The problem some people refuse to accept is that technological progress has reached a level today where a good lot of technology that people believe is still science fiction has already become reality. I could look through your blinds at home with a mild tweak to a cell phone that has infra red censor built into the camera (if they are made of plastic). I could even see through your clothes with that same camera and see anything not covered up by actual cotton.

The basic principles of invisibility were published by a UK university in 2006. Even at that time there were techniques that made the existence of active camouflage a marketable wearable device with a commercial prototype having been available in Tokyo (or maybe Hong Kong) twelve years ago. Now of course, if I go yalls route, I will just assume no institution on Earth decided to run with any of that breakthroughs and the concept of invisibility as an actual device in principal became lost to the minds of all of Earth these past twelve years ....

Its perfectly acceptable that an individual made an evil choice to do evil things, but its far fetched to believe an evil person can utilize the science presented to force others to do bad things???

It is a frightening thought, and is probably the real reason some of us prefer to put our heads in the sand.

ISIS is very likely a slave army as well utilized by the intelligence agencies of the entire world, but that is a discussion for another topic. You have to have a way to wage world war without the producers of money (tax payers) becoming too upset about it.

In any case, the only ones saying the government did it is you sceptics trying to paint me as crazy. But I take it as a good sign. Character assassination is the first sign that I am on to something when I only presented straight up facts with my own theory. The avatars themselves could very well could be controlled by private parties, as I already mentioned. I mean, the fictional maniac in the movie was a private citizen incorporated who said "hundreds of millions will vote how I want them to vote, think how I want them to think, and do just about anything I damn well please"

Sure sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy, as I see it his army is already in existence, and the individuals or group he represents is likely in a partnership with elements of the MIC and Deep state to manufacture, basically everything that has been happening for a couple years now since POTUS Obama signed off on the funding for these operations in NDAA 2017.

none of this is at the top of my head. If you want to look science and the congressional passing of the military budget in the face and call it lies, thats your prerogative. If that is too much for you too handle, then maybe your in the wrong discussion board, as this is no longer conspiracy theory but conspiracy fact.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Thats a double, triple coward. He was sick of losing, so rather than training hard and getting good which is hard, he pulled a gun on unarmed people, and had the lack of self respect to rely on a laser sight rather than his own spatial awareness and eyesight, which for degenerates of his sort, is easy to do... piece of turd.

Thats like going after a toddler with a damned war axe! Its a pity he offed himself, rather than being forced to live with the shame.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join