It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Idea Submitted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Was watching WWE RAW(I know it fake, but hot girls fighting each other is hot) and a ad came up. You know how they have fantasy football? Well now they have fantasy wrestling. But this gave me an idea....

In a wrestling game, you are a wrestler, you are the General Managers bitch. You follow the story line, you do what he says. But what about a wrestling game where you are the GM? You choose the matches, the tag teams, hire new talent, make trades for wrestlers from the other show. If you get high ratings you get more money, better ads to show during show, and better trades/new talent.(If you are top god for a month, think wrestlers from other show would want to switch) And you can choose to wrestle in a match(go through list of matches made and chose who you want to wrestle as), or have a way where you are the GM and a wrestler so you can fight and control the show.

I already sent a email to WWE Corporations, cause I think this game would kick ass, know I would be ready to buy it. Anyways, good idea for a game? I think so, alot better then most games where you are the bitch, you do as they say, you do as ordered.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Should be simple enough programming. The template is all those executive sims where you run the airline, theme park, political campaign, etc.

Would be cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And how about a first person wrestling game where your nervous system is wired up to the PC and you feel every chairshot, people's elbow, 20 foot drop from the top of a steel cage to the announcer's table, low blow and all other such stuff as if it were real?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not that advanced yet, but the Eye Toy thing would work. Using the eye toy you could wrestle, that would be to much work though.(eye toy, they have ads for it, like the snowboarding one, u lean left, your dude in game leans left, or the bowling one, stuff like that)

And that is where I got the idea, playinmg roller coaster tycoon,(original, love it even if its old) and them doing a WWE Fantasy. Just thought it was a cool idea, and would be nice to run things instead of taking orders.

Edit. Rant, heard the kid from Napolean Dynomite got killed in a car accident, true? Or not?

[edit on 22-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

join