It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch DIPLOMACY

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Very interesting interview I came across regarding a family in the mountains of North Carolina.

This is an account of my very first Sasquatch Encounter. I was asked to be a mediator for a family in distress who had a scary experience with a Sasquatch family in the North Carolina Mountains. In this casual conversation with David Lear - I explain how I was brought in to speak with the Sasquatch, how all the synchronicities led up to me being able to assist this family and the amazing messages I received telepathically. I am coming forward with some communications I've had with the beings known as Sasquatch (aka Bigfoot). Sasquatch are not a mythical conspiracy theory. They are here to teach us compassion with all humans, to love our brothers and sisters no matter what star system or dimension they may be from. My thanks to David Lear for putting together this interview and doing all the editing and camera work. I am grateful. Many thanks to Mary Joyce and Evelyn Gordon for asking me to assist this family and for all you do to get the information out there. The original story was published here. on Skyshipsovercashiers.com www.skyshipsovercashiers.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-8-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Some more back story to this incident.

Valley of Bigfoot and “Little Alien Dude” By Mary Joyce, website editor This Bigfoot investigation proved to be one of the most fruitful we’ve had since we started this website in 2008. Just to get close to the valley of the Bigfoot, we had to drive high up a North Carolina mountain and then over winding roads. Finally, we reached a single-lane road that followed a creek through a narrow V-shaped ravine between two mountain ridges. At the end of the road, there was a beautiful, lush green, bowl-shaped valley with two homes and a large horse barn surrounded by dense forest. Three of us from the website, Evelyn Gordon, Glynis Heenan and I, were taken to the property on May 29, 2015 by the owner who doesn’t want to be identified so we call her “Samantha.”

www.skyshipsovercashiers.com...

edit on 25-8-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Interesting video! I'm not sure if I believe the woman's story or not but it is very obvious by watching her facial expressions, listening to her tone of voice and observing what I could see of her body language that SHE believes the story she tells whole heartedly. Good find!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah there not here to teach us to love, a lot of the encounters are animalistic and violent. Not just against humans but people have witnessed them hunting other animals, bashing a racoon against a tree before peeling it like a banana.

If you are ever unlucky enough to see one of them do not try to hug it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That was very interesting. She certainly sounds genuine, though I smell in two minds as to whether I believe her or not. The bit that makes me doubt is the rock burning and deforming the woman's hand. If the microwave energised rocks, of which there seemed many, did this, how did they all get picked up and put in the house without everyone who tried to lift the rocks getting damaged hands? Also wouldn't standing in a room full of them not make you I'll?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My bs meter went to maximum capacity with this lady. I could tell almost instantly that she was lying. It's pretty easy to read for someone like me. I didn't need to hear her whole story. I'm a poker player, very good at reading people. And I believe in bigfoot. She is just a liar. It's easy to tell for me.

top topics

join