It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Honest, politically incorrect Rapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I’m not into much rap anymore because the message is usually crap. But this guy’s brutal honesty, the way he calls out the politically correct, the racists, censors, and the gimmicky rappers of today, is breath of fresh air. I suspect if given a chance this guy will make it big.

His name is Tom MacDonald

edit on 25-8-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I myself am no rap fan, I like the odd tune here and there but I have to say the message being conveyed in "Dear Rappers" is about as accurate as it gets 10/10

Well worth a listen, the 2 other tunes are not for me though

Cheers OP, S+F

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not as bad as expected, after seeing this guy. Dear Rappers is even pretty good.

But why do these people have to disguise as not healthy looking, ugly terror clowns, why do they all need face tattoo´s and funny hairs nowadays? Not even talking about the leggings for men anymore...

Does Rap not work anymore, without that silly show, in 2018?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It’s the drugs.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

I like the message. I am not loving his style. This type of rap is too formulaic IMO.

He is really good and his lyrics are tight but he needs to study 90s rappers. This type of rap is not playable after 20 minutes unless you are getting crunked up.

What he did in "white boy"....he needs to do more of that. It was honest and real. That was him. That entire song is fire. Its a new favorite on the play list for me.

edit on 8 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

I like the message. I am not loving his style. This type of rap is too formulaic IMO.

He is really good and his lyrics are tight but he needs to study 90s rappers. This type of rap is not playable after 20 minutes unless you are getting crunked up.

What he did in "white boy"....he needs to do more of that. It was honest and real. That was him. That entire song is fire. Its a new favorite on the play list for me.

Yeah I can’t get over the auto tune but this is what these kids grew up with. I like his flow, though. The message, most especially the free speech vibe, is on point. He’s speaking truth and it works.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I myself am no rap fan, I like the odd tune here and there but I have to say the message being conveyed in "Dear Rappers" is about as accurate as it gets 10/10

Well worth a listen, the 2 other tunes are not for me though

Cheers OP, S+F

You might like this one where he calls out the rappers of today.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It’s the drugs.

But not only, guess a huge part is coming from that spyPhone-, Facebook-, Instagram etc addiction.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: underwerks

It’s the drugs.

But not only, guess a huge part is coming from that spyPhone-, Facebook-, Instagram etc addiction.

It’s easy to dismiss someone because of their appearance, but I’m not sure that is true in this case.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why do all rappers make the same hand movements and dance moves...is it FLY or sumptin.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
He’s a pretty good poet, too. Worth the listen.

top topics

join