It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sins of My Father in Nascar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Reading the link, the criminal had just emigrated from Ireland and was not aware of the way the term was used in the US. His son is being punished for it.

North Korea uses this tactic to great effect when generations of a family must suffer for a "crime" committed by a family member.

Prime example of why we need to keep our Constitutional Republic and prevent from becoming the "People's republic of ______"

edit on 25-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Being preached morality from Eli Lilly?? In case anyone has forgotten what they do.....

The price of insulin — a lifesaving drug — has reached record highs as Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk and Sanofi raised prices more than 240 percent over the past decade to often over $300 a vial today, with price rises frequently in lockstep, according to information technology firm Connecture.Oct 28, 2017

Good catch.

I was thinking that even though the reason the quit sponsoring him is lacking of substance it may be a blessing in disguise in the long run.
Maybe he can get a less sinister sponsor.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sadly, NASCAR died when Dale Earnhardt did. It's nothing like the NASCAR I grew up watching.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Sadly, NASCAR died when Dale Earnhardt did. It's nothing like the NASCAR I grew up watching.

I think it still has a chance.

www.usatoday.com...

Winner: Austin Dillon won NASCAR's most prestigious race, driving the No. 3 to victory lane 20 years after Dale Earnhardt Sr. captured his lone Daytona 500 title in the same car. Dillon drives for grandfather Richard Childress, who was the team owner for Earnhardt during six of his record-tying seven Cup Series championships.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
I didn't know snowflakes watched NASCAR.

They don't.

They don't do a lot of the things they seek to impose their will over these days, but they do get super-offended at anything and everything that doesn't immediately conform to their hyper-religious worldview.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Isn't this proof of the war on white people? I certainly think it shows that it's a huge conspiracy that goes to the highest levels of money and power.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is exactly what liberals wanted...
People to be silenced for their genetics. How dare you be the son of a bigot!

If liberals held themselves to the same standards they held the rest of us there would be no liberals.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: MteWamp

Just don't let me catch you saying this in polite company

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

This is yet another example of how far off the rails things have gone. I just don't understand how something like this happens?

Explain how these standards are evenly and fairly enforced?

Simple. They aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join