It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Enquirer kept safe with damaging Trump stories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If he paid them with his own money there is no crime

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Oh yes I think he should do this. Absolutely, tee hee, he should do this for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

It's called paying them off to effect the outcome of an election.
Oooo. That's bad.

I am so sick of hearing this. So you have proof he paid these women off either A. for the SOLE PURPOSE of the election or B. that campaign funds were used?? If not, sorry it is not a violation of campaign finance laws. sorry.
edit on pm88201818America/Chicago23p05pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What are you going to do liberals? Impeach him for being a victim of blackmail?

ha

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oh yes I think he should do this. Absolutely, tee hee, he should do this for sure.

Would be sooooo much better if he was caught in the oval office with a cigar a a dress with his DNA on it though....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Not true. That is a lie Trump keeps repeating hoping people will believe it if he says it enough.

The crime is not how it was paid, it was that they lied on the disclosure forms. The crime being investigated is a Campaign Finance Crime. Being immoral or unethical is not a crime. Lying to the government and instructing people to break the law is.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

a reply to: Lumenari

It's called paying them off to effect the outcome of an election.
Oooo. That's bad.

I am so sick of hearing this. So you have proof he paid these women off either A. for the SOLE PURPOSE of the election or B. that campaign funds were used?? If not, sorry it is not a violation of campaign finance laws. sorry.

Spot on.
Liberal news media brainwashing the foolish to give them some hope in a new fantasy impeachment case.
SOLE PURPOSE - important words in relation to the FEC regulations.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Not true. That is a lie Trump keeps repeating hoping people will believe it if he says it enough.

The crime is not how it was paid, it was that they lied on the disclosure forms. The crime being investigated is a Campaign Finance Crime. Being immoral or unethical is not a crime. Lying to the government and instructing people to break the law is.

Wrong. If he paid with his own money it doesn't matter. If it was paid with campaign finance money it does.

We all heard the tape.

May be the best setup ever.
edit on 8/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's not on the disclosure forms because it is not a campaign expenditure. I hate to break it to you, but not ALL your business becomes campaign business just because you run for office. You need to learn the FEC regulations and stop listening to propaganda.

Here is a start for you, on me. Please listen and educate yourself.
www.youtube.com...

@6mins
The ex FEC chair talks about the FEC SPECIFICALLY rejecting the notion that a payment made that was not solely campaign-related could be classed as a campaign expenditure.

This is all just another liberal impeachment fantasy and you fell for it again.
edit on 23/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Kharron

To be honest, I get a bit sick or hearing about news like this.

Ya, they need to see if any laws were broken, but I couldn't really care less what he did in his personal life.

To be honest, I get sick of posting it. For years I was quiet and did not post much.

But to break through the hypnosis and the delusion, drastic measures are needed. I don't like it but it's necessary.

Then we can go back to having the pre-Trump ATS where facts and information matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And that is on Cohen as the attorney. Not Trump

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

YET you are ok with the "sycophantant fervor" the rest of the media unloads on Obama and Hillary and any other liberal? At least be consistent man

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

To be honest, I get a bit sick or hearing about news like this.

Ya, they need to see if any laws were broken, but I couldn't really care less what he did in his personal life.

To be honest, I get sick of posting it. For years I was quiet and did not post much.

But to break through the hypnosis and the delusion, drastic measures are needed. I don't like it but it's necessary.

Then we can go back to having the pre-Trump ATS where facts and information matter.

If you cared about facts and information you'd have already come to the conclusion that paying off these women is not solely campaign-related and therefore not a campaign expense.

You don't care enough, obviously, as you let your political bias and liberal media mislead you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

YET you are ok with the "sycophantant fervor" the rest of the media unloads on Obama and Hillary and any other liberal? At least be consistent man

Please post proof where I am ok with that, so you don't end up looking a liar.

Just looking out for your credibility.

Edit to add: Here is my proof and I'll come back and check for yours.

Bernie lies to us too

I'm sure you've read my words many times that I am against Hillary and Obama too. If you don't believe it here is my post from 2011 asking for Obama resignation, when I was more naive in the matters of politics.

Ask Obama to resign

Now please provide yours or admit you were throwing baseless accusations.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That he paid them at all is the crime. Hate to tell you. He paid a fee to effect the outcome of a U.S. election. Doesn't matter where the money came from.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That he paid them at all is the crime. Hate to tell you. He paid a fee to effect the outcome of a U.S. election. Doesn't matter where the money came from.

the former head of the FEC disagrees with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

OK, here is how it works in BIG BOY world. I am starting a corporation, running for POTUS, or doing things as mundane as a land deal. People don't know all the laws, it the old Rumsfeld quote " we don't know what we don't know" . So in big boy world said person goes to an attorney and says hey I want to do this all legally but don't know how, counsel me and set it up for me, the attorney does and tells you this is all good, you then take it on good faith that your attorney is conselling you within the letter of the law as that is their job. If it wasn't all done legally that is on the attorney. I won't even charge you for that life lesson my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I know liberals hate facts, but you are factually wrong. Either read the laws or watch he video posted above. FEC disagrees with you

link   
All I'm waiting on are the faces of my former infiltrated party. When President Trump runs and maybe even win in 2020.

link   

OK, here is how it works in BIG BOY world. I am starting a corporation, running for POTUS, or doing things as mundane as a land deal. People don't know all the laws, it the old Rumsfeld quote " we don't know what we don't know" . So in big boy world said person goes to an attorney and says hey I want to do this all legally but don't know how, counsel me and set it up for me, the attorney does and tells you this is all good, you then take it on good faith that your attorney is conselling you within the letter of the law as that is their job. If it wasn't all done legally that is on the attorney. I won't even charge you for that life lesson my friend.

Hey big boy, I'll come back to check for your proof. Please don't deflect and switch topics. I proved my point, scroll up and check my links.

Now it's on you. I'll be back in a couple hours.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join