Today I would like to bring up and question a gigantic case coming up.
That case is the case of Joaquín Guzmán Loera.
As soon as you read the name one of the first thoughts you had was guilty as hell. Now the entire American justice system is based around everyobe
getting a fair trial, and who is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In this case how could it ever be a fair trial? Regardless of your feelings
towards him, he still has the right to a fair and impartial jury. Again, how?
1. There is some debate where he should be tried in the first place. Is it possible he didn't even step foot on US soil? If so, would it not be Mexico
right to put him on trial and arrest him?
2. Because he is such a known figure in the world, and for decades has been under constant media bombardment of destroying his charecter everyone in
the world know who he is, and have been subject to TV programs, movies, books, the list is endless. So how is a man, who for decades has been the
face of being the devil incarnate (a lot of such stories, books etc are based on pure speculation) ever be able to have an impartial jury? The people
on the jury would have heard of him, that's unquestionable. They would have all the facts before hand from decades of media coverage and will already
be led to believe he is an evil man. So again, how is this a fair trial? Does this not against the right of USA constitutions. If he is not given the
same rights and an American citizen, he should not be being tried in the USA.
3. The armed guards... I mean come on. Just give him a life sentence already... The jury are already going to be not impartial, and the entire stage
is set for him to rot in prison and being a highlight of the 1000 million year war on drugs. But armed guards for the jury? You are installing in them
he is not innocent and should be feared. Again how is this helping a fair and impartial jury? Its not.
4. HE told his lawyers to stop fighting the extradition. ...Why? Why would he knowingly get himself sent to america for trial KNOWING he would not get
a fair and unbiased trial. Maybe he wants to put his side of the story out there? If he does the world wont listen because its to late due to decades
of perpetual character attacks
5. If he has $14 billion dollars, why can they not find a trace of it? not one dollar, one peso, not even a money trail.... that's a lot of money to
launder and to disappear is it even possible to clean that amount with it going unnoticed?
6. Finally..The media and government has made the people believe that he has a lot of info on a lot of high ranking people, both in the USA and Mexico
because he had deals with them(apparently) CIA, FBI, DEA etc. Now, if he was this untouchable drug-lord, why would he not use ANY of this inner
knowledge to exposes, well, god knows who. They claim he had info on small time police Sargent to high rank CIA, DEA and even people in congress. So
again, why not use any of this info to get himself out, or to cut a deal. Why are the government potentially putting a man on trial who apparently
knows all their secrets and could expose nearly every branch of the USA systems? Maybe it is because...well, he doesn't know and he really did just
work the fields?
But before you blast me, I want you to go back to the start of this post, when I first mentioned him. What was your initial reaction? I bet it was one
Now if it was my point is proven that everyone has already found him guilty before the trial starts, and that is against what i was always told was a
foundation of American law. No jury, judge, media will be impartial. From the second the case starts, it will be him trying to prove his innocence in
a world that has already assassinated his character.
I'm not going to say if I think he is guilty or not, I'm just putting this out there for a discussion.
Ps for the people who no me and will be annoyed I haven't updated. My health is as good as it can be, no worse. Just still waiting for a heart to come
in for me. Honestly nothing new.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Ghostsinthefog because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-8-2018 by
Ghostsinthefog because: (no reason given)