It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: "Illegal Alien" in Custody For Mollie Tibbetts' Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I live in Des Moines Iowa, and as you can imagine, everyone I know here was very sad to hear the news that Mollie's body was found. But I am glad Mollie's family can start to move forward from this, although, I can't imagine how painful this will be for them. What a nightmare.

I hope this person is the guy and that he is prosecuted and sent to prison for the rest of his life. But in the coming days, I will be very interested know if the reason he is here illegally is because he was brought here from a child labor ring. If so, THOSE people should also be held accountable, because if not for their actions, this guy wouldn't have been here, and Mollie would still be alive.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So he was in country for 4 to 7 years and he is 24 years of age.It is not like he is a recent transplant now is it ?.. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This guy will probably walk like the Steinle murderer.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I heard that his gf is prego, so people are mad that he was arrested

Am I missing up my illegal immigrant killers....

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
People on here acting like they are not surprised it was an illegal alien as if illegals commit murder or crime in general on par with the general population. Deny ignorance! Stop fear mongering. People don't like when people automatically assume a school shooting is done by a white person and when it is true does that make all white people evil?

Well...by the definition of illegal, they commit 100% crime just being here. I dont recall ever being white actually being a crime....nor any other color for that matter.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Democrats are screwed, this news does not make their open borders philosophy appealing, especially for anyone who wants to go for a jog around the block, and hope to remain alive whilst doing so.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Democrats are screwed, this news does not make their open borders philosophy appealing, especially for anyone who wants to go for a jog around the block, and hope to remain alive whilst doing so.

And in freaking Iowa....the last place news ever comes from really. If this can happen in Iowa, you bet it can happen anywhere.

This will definitely affect the farming communities.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
A few people had the speculation right !!

πŸ’₯🚬πŸ’₯

Going to honest here but to assume that is kinda messed up. Either way I truly do hope they got the correct perp. If not than we have a killer on the loose.

The"Perp"lead the cops to her body...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

I think that is a second person.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

I think that is a second person.

Pretty sure SJ already knows that - hes just getting overwhelmed with all the illegal immigrant murderers lately that its hard to keep up, therefore /sarc. to get the point across.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A young life snuffed out to soon. Glad it looks like they got the guy, and I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life. My prayers go out to the family.
edit on pm88201818America/Chicago21p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I hope they don’t put him away yet. He’s the guy that cuts my grass.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
i wonder if this will get 24 hour coverage since we now know who killed her...

Not from Telemundo or Univision for sure.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
A few people had the speculation right !!

πŸ’₯🚬πŸ’₯

Going to honest here but to assume that is kinda messed up. Either way I truly do hope they got the correct perp. If not than we have a killer on the loose.

So making an educated guess is assuming?

Good thing (most) cops don't go by your unnatural, forced PC perspective or else this guy might still be on the loose!

"Ok we got our preliminary list of suspects... um, guys? Lets just uh, put the illegal alien, you know, the one who doesn't respect our laws, our country or our way of life and who shouldn't even be here at all? Yeah that guy, lets go ahead and put him way down at the bottom of the list... I mean, just with everything going on lately, I would just Hate for someone to think we were targetting him for his skin color...they might think we are rac-"

"Uh, Chief? While you were up there bitching and moaning on and on like a cat in heat, we went ahead and did some Actual police work, and went and arrested the most obvious perpetrator in the victims vicinity: the illegal. Oh and he confessed right away and showed us where the body is."

Your PC nonsense would've dragged this case out for months or years...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So wrong on so many levels.

The citizens of America are tired of being raped and killed by people never supposed to be there.

And why do they never enforce the more stricter penalty when an illegal returns after being deported the first time.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Local New England cbs news is reporting the killer as simply an "immigrant", predictably leaving off any inconvenient adjectives. Disgusting!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This gets me every time. If we deport every single illegal alien in America, people will still get murdered. How many murders so far this year? How many were committed by illegals? Nothing but fake outrage. The other guy, with the pregnant girlfriend, was wanted for murder in Mexico, not here, so he doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This gets me every time. If we deport every single illegal alien in America, people will still get murdered. How many murders so far this year? How many were committed by illegals? Nothing but fake outrage. The other guy, with the pregnant girlfriend, was wanted for murder in Mexico, not here, so he doesn't count.

what a fantastic argument for open borders. Well said.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Yeah, I hope your dream comes true... I'm sure theirs an odd 10 million silver spoon feed Americans out their who'll happily fill the gap, by working a really crappy job 12 hour a days, at $7 an hour.

I'm almost totally positive the US economy would be just fine without its current borderline slave labour force.

If you couldn't get an illegal to do the job for $7 an hour, you would be forced to raise the wage enough to where someone would do the job.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
CBS this morning has a great spin on this. (sarcasm)

Undocumented immigrant that was a farm worker for a "Republican"

I really wonder what it will be by the end of the day?

But while this wasn't the outcome I had hoped for her, at least now her parents have an answer, and can hopefully begin healing. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join