It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: "Illegal Alien" in Custody For Mollie Tibbetts' Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: roadgravel
Already alluding to some mental defect defense of getting mad and blacking out.

If he "blacked out"...how could he tell them where the body was to be found?

Yeah, my thought also that I posted on the other thread. Some type of selective blackout I guess.

How many will fall for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I’m a dreamer.
I dream of deporting every single illegal alien in amercia.

-Chris

Yeah, I hope your dream comes true... I'm sure theirs an odd 10 million silver spoon feed Americans out their who'll happily fill the gap, by working a really crappy job 12 hour a days, at $7 an hour.

I'm almost totally positive the US economy would be just fine without its current borderline slave labour force.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I guess we just need to forgive illegal activities because hell, people need their lawns mowed...

Amirite?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I’m a dreamer.

-Chris

Yeah, I hope your dream comes true... I'm sure theirs an odd 10 million silver spoon feed Americans out their who'll happily fill the gap, by working a really crappy job 12 hour a days, at $7 an hour.

I'm almost totally positive the US economy would be just fine without its current borderline slave labour force.

Please tell me you are not another person whose reason for not wanting deportations is because your comfy life would be more difficult without slave labor.

I thought we overcame this argument with the civil war, but todays progressives seem to be all about slave labor.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So far, every MSM outlet except Fox has a headline of "Man" or "Immigrant" killed her....no headline of him being illegal....doesn't fit the narrative....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
BREAKING: "Illegal Alien" in Custody For Mollie Tibbetts' Death

Not surprising in the least.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And they are also ironically rabidly concerned with our low wages in the country.

What I hear is "We want a 'living wage' for everyone except for the brown people who guarantee our cheap lettuce".

They should look to Cezar Chavez and how he was against illegal immigration because it led to wage suppression and horrible working conditions while undercutting his union. Can't win the labour strike when the illegals line up to take those jobs pennies on the dollar.

Against greedy big business and low wages, but can't get enough of the emotive reasons to keep the pipeline of cheap labour and wage suppression open for big business...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I coyuldnt agree more.

I did a thread on how disgustingly repugnant the "we need cheap labor for our comfy lives" progressives are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this is not the topic, so I will refrain from any more talk of this for a different thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I guess we just need to forgive illegal activities because hell, people need their lawns mowed...

Amirite?

Dude, I'm agreeing with you... It makes total sense to simply deport 5% of the entire work force and put the US economy at risk of collapse... Simply because some guy named Jesus keeps swiping your hub caps every time you leave the car parked out on the street.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I’m a dreamer.

-Chris

You do know they can get legal work visas instead of breaking the law, right? Of course you do, but you want to give criminals a pass to push your false narrative.

Just, wow.
edit on 2018/8/21 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Economic collapse??? Or appropriate correction due to laws actually being enforced??

Any way, why don't we take a baby step first and foremost, and instead of deport the illegals currently residing in our great nation, we secure our borders... otherwise your forecasted economic collapse will only become potentially more significant.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I’m a dreamer.

-Chris

Left! Left ! Left !
Virtue signal.
Virtue signal.
Virtue signal.

"Look at me! "
" Look at my "empathy"."
Who cares if your politics gets this innocent girl killed, right ? It's not like she's your daughter or anything, so who cares, right ?

The most important thing is for you to look "caring".

Could at least have expressed some concern for her grieving parents and family, like any normal person would, but no....

smh....
edit on 21-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A lot of upstanding Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens, thanks to our U.S. Congress never taking action. They're disgusting.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Now that the killer has been found and his identity revealed look for all MSM, except for maybe Fox, to bury this story as fast as possible.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is only one thing to do in this case and that is to deport that poor undocumented alien...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is only one thing to do in this case and that is to deport that poor undocumented alien...

Can we deport him to hell with a one way ticket?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
100% preventable.
But thank God the housing market is propped up by a few million undocumented people.
edit on 21-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You do know they can get legal work visas instead of breaking the law, right? Of course you do, but you want to give criminals a pass to push your false narrative.

Just, wow.

Man can't have that...reduce the illegal numbers and force legal work visas, you know people vetted, you know people to actually get paid like minimum wage, businesses held accountable for their workers...all that bad stuff.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Can we deport him to hell with a one way ticket?

Ticket...bullet same thing I think... Both end in a ET

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People on here acting like they are not surprised it was an illegal alien as if illegals commit murder or crime in general on par with the general population. Deny ignorance! Stop fear mongering. People don't like when people automatically assume a school shooting is done by a white person and when it is true does that make all white people evil?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join