It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Seth Rich - Breaking News:

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser (DC Mayor) were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in. Raises the question of when he was shot & how long it took them to get him there.. was there enough time?
No! Holy S__T!

twitter.com...

How could this be explained?

Police were called to the scene and discovered the young man’s body at roughly 4.20am.

off-guardian.org...

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
And since its gone completely unmentioned by MSM I'll add this recent development to your thread:

This is the tweet in which Christine Assange pointed at Seth Rich (not Russians) being the Leaker

I can see why they dont allow Julian Assange to communicate. This one small piece of info brings down the whole house of cards.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I sincerely hope the FBI is still investigating Seth's murder.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Brazille?

Why her though, why would she be sent..

I'm of the opinion Seth Rich was the person who uploaded the data to USB from DNC, sent it to Kim.Com and Kim.Com sent it to Assange.

the DNC found this out, arranged for MS13 hitmen to wack Seth (to stop him leaking more and to send a message) they botched it... Seth was sent to hospital and someone else was sent in to finish him.

But Brazille?... that makes no sense unless she was blackmailed into being there to oversee the execution
edit on 20/8/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Brazile has expressed deep regret and anguish over the death of Seth Rich. Mentioned it in her book. She knew.

Why they'd be at the hospital though... to make sure that only a certain doctor took the call on it? He was in critical but stable condition.

Bribed to be there for some reason, yes. That's the only reason I can think of.

edit on 20-8-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If you really want to go with the Kim Dotcom story, they don't believe M-13 did it

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He was likely shot my MS-13 but was murdered at the hospital.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

why likely?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wait , what ?... My guess , The reason braIlle would Be there would Be to Retrieve the USB or whatever info he was carrying .

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
And since its gone completely unmentioned by MSM I'll add this recent development to your thread:

This is the tweet in which Christine Assange pointed at Seth Rich (not Russians) being the Leaker

I can see why they dont allow Julian Assange to communicate. This one small piece of info brings down the whole house of cards.

Recent is the word for it. 1:56 AM - 16 Aug 2018 If this was posted back in 2016 it would hold more water. To post it now just looks like speculation.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Julian hinted that it was Seth long ago. WikiLeaks offered a reward for identification of Seth's murder. How often do they do that for a random murder?

WikiLeaks offers reward for help finding DNC staffer’s killer

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Wait , what ?... My guess , The reason braIlle would Be there would Be to Retrieve the USB or whatever info he was carrying .

She may have been there to make sure that he did not talk before he died.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Easy maybe coincidence... maybe someone saw him and they called his co-workers..

Please explain this....

A) If they had something to do with it why would they be ANYWHERE near his hospital????

B) assuming the Clintons/dnc has unlimited money and access to VERY HIGH END mercenaries and security personnel, because they do..

Why did a professional do such a crap job of making it look like an accident/robbery/exc....

If this was done by a hitman we need to think up a whole new reason why they used such a crap hitman..

C) why do riches parents think the conspiracy theory is a joke???

The parents are usually the easiest people to fool if we are adding meaning to the death of their son.

If rich was murdered for outing corruption he is a hero...

If rich was killed in a botched robbery his death was meaningless..

So how bad must the evidence be if the parents think their son’s death was meaningless???

They even sued the Fox News paid for PI for lying and politicizing their son’s death..

All you gotta do to debunk most laughable conspiracy theories is imagaine the logistics required to pull it off..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Do you have an actual source for this claim? Why would they be there? How would they know which hospital he would have been brought to? This tweet makes no sense, so why does everyone here treat it as true?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

She may have been there to make sure that he did not talk before he died.

That would be the hit man's job.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

That would be the hit man's job. He would then deliver it by dead drop far away from both the murder and DNC. It looks like Q has overwritten all your conspiracy theory tradecraft wetware.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

How could this be explained?

A good start would be to ask them... in broad daylight in front of lots of people and preferably on live feed. Ask and let the whole world hear/see their answers. What's this "giving them a chance to do the right thing" all about? It's not illegal to be at the hospital at any time. Not at 4:30 in the morning. Not when Seth Rich is brought in. Not for any reason. So just ask them, loud and proud, in front of the whole world.

For that matter, how about these guys share a little more of what they heard. So someone apparently saw them at the hospital... Were they inside or outside? Were they together or separate? Were they in the emergency room? In Seth's room? Were they talking to anyone? The doctors? Police? Seth???

And, no, they obviously don't have to reveal their sources. But comparing themselves to CNN? Really? Because CNN is a pillar of transparency and honesty? HA!!! If they want to put themselves on CNN's level, okay... but that sure doesn't give them any credibility. Just like CNN has no credibility. Have they never heard of "fake news"???

Anonymous sources are always suspect no matter where they come from.

I'd very much like to hear more about this, but I'm not impressed with these methods. It's just a different flavor of the same old crap.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

A good start would be to ask them... in broad daylight in front of lots of people and preferably on live feed. Ask and let the whole world hear/see their answers.

They would say "what the heck are you talking about? I'm always in bed asleep at home at that hour." What do you think they would say?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"A) If they had something to do with it why would they be ANYWHERE near his hospital????"

They had to know his actual condition, to stay on top of the situation. After all, they were the one's paying for this and they had a lot invested in the outcome. This answer is obvious.

"B) assuming the Clintons/dnc has unlimited money and access to VERY HIGH END mercenaries and security personnel, because they do.."

Expediency. They must have seen this as an emergency requiring a fast response. Didn't have weeks to plan, he might talk.

"C) why do riches parents think the conspiracy theory is a joke???"

The parents are devoted to the DNC cause. This is a war for them, they are true believers. They are not proud their son would betray the mission. It would dishonor them and ruin their standing in the community they live in.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Podesta ordered the hit.

Brazille was assigned to carry out the clean up, and then later both her and Podesta acted as DNC handlers to the Rich family.

Mayor was there with Brazille at the hospital to begin the coverup, ensuring the official police report reflected robbery gone wrong as opposed to political assassination.

Seems pretty clear to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join