It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Doctor Arrested at Orlando Airport Complains of Being Treated Like a ‘Black Person’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: AngelicIRage

If you wanna say nigga go ahead you seem to be dying to use it, stop pretending to be a victim, it's pretty pathetic.

Don't put words in my mouth bro i never said that you did. Try to be cool already yo. A mixed family i notice everyone specially the racist kind.

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sure thing, idiot.

For a long time member you always get away with demeaning and discriminating against other memebers like this, or you just trying to look cool which you aint.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Seems more like I called your B.S. and now your feelings are in jeopardy.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No looks more like you dont like being called out because it cuts into your Ego and makes you look like what you just called me.

You just insulted my heritage and called me an idiot, you must be the cool cat on the block here, in your own mind. Try thinking next time you insult me or another member because you don't like that i disagree with you, grow the # up.
edit on 19-8-2018 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Remember when you typed "Is this another white bashing thread?"

Hahaha.

Have a good night.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Is it just me or could this have been a scene in a Will Ferrell movie? My other question is, did he get sprayed? Perhaps a little too much pre-flight nerves medication.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Keep laughing Eyeball, the jokes on you.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Is it just me or could this have been a scene in a Will Ferrell movie? My other question is, did he get sprayed? Perhaps a little too much pre-flight nerves medication.

Actually looks a lil like him..lol

(post by AngelicIRage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I was kinda hoping the video showed him getting pepper sprayed.

Heh.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hahahaha. You and I have had our minuscule differences spider but you always make a good point. This gave me the insomnia laughs I needed, thank you, a star for your contribution.

For some reason it makes me want to watch a saved YouTube clip of Stinkmeaner in Hell. That # always makes my day.

Anyways just wanted to say hi before confronting the triggered thread posters

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Chill out on Angelic, you got him riled enough to take a whole page in this thread. I get what you are saying but understand not everyone is up to date on how to handle a snappy comment or comedy on an issue that's been dragged to maximum entropy over the last 2 years.
But keep on I like your incorrigible nature.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The doctor heard from his friends that police beat up blacks. So when they attacked him he realized its true at least in his mind. This is what happens when people believe that cops are evil it causes them to say and do stupid things. If he didn't get there in time to make his flight then he should have went to ticket office and made changes to catch the next flight. Problem is he thought being a doctor afforded him certain privledges. Unfortunately for him the police didn't think so.

This brings up one thing if people are constantly being told the police are evil more incidents like this will occur. This doctor faced the use of force because he believed a lie.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 19-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

link   
Dp

link   
Dp

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Yo, chill. Lysergic has an unapologetic nature and though I understand you taking offense here you gotta understand that the last 3 years has been a marathon of slurs against every color and heritage in the rainbow.

If you need to vent you can message me all about it I understand what set you off here but Lys is just having fun it's a late night and if you really want to survive on this kind of message board you gotta see when people are talking seriously or in satire.

Spiders post here is clearly satire, and ironically hilarious. Dude told the Popos to find him a flight or arrest him?
It's so funny of course spider had to share, he's (or she???) Is one of our most hardcore fellows here on ATS.

My suggestion angel, lighten up and let it go.
Otherwise you can PM me if you truly feel aggravated, I have no qualms addressing fellow ats members and I am a good listener.

But understand, this is irony and satire here, no one meant anything hateful by their responses to you. Lys is just.... Well he's lys. Or she. Idk. But that's Lys.
Roll with the punches is my best advice

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

He !!..I'm a he !!...Autistic Evo, and yeah it's a lite thread not meant to drive folks nutz. thanks for getting it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join