It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very blaffing video from mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually I have exactly the same camera, it does wobble quite a bit even in my hand's and likely he was not using the tripod to film something, it take's time to set up the tripod, not long but long enough that you would forego that if you were grabbing your own VHS camera to tape something in the sky.

Now I have seen the camera I am actually more inclined to believe it may be genuine footage, that camera is well over 10 years old, more like closer to 20 than 10 years but they were well made and mine is still in full working condition, seldom used though and it was an expensive bit of kit back then, none of the fancy cell phone auto stabilization or any of those swanky modern features though just a straight camera, actually I think mine may be a later model handy cam, very similar though with a 560 digital zoom and a much weaker analogue zoom, the digital zoom pixelates the hell out of anything though so you tend not to use it.

Mine is the Sony HI8 CCD-TR728E model released in 2001 so yes it's old tech these day's and your average cell phone has a far more powerful camera built into it these day's as well complete with image stabilization which these old fella's didn't have.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Alien Abduct

secureteam10 = hoax

Every single one of their videos are hoax? It seems to me that they just post what people send them.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

same here, its not common for a UFO video to shock me

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

whoa! don't be so dense, there is a lot of good UFO videos and photographs out there
just because one came from a mocumentary doesn't means them all came
the siuation is a bit more critical in the UFOnauts photographs section, i only know 2 that are 100% true

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

they exist but they aren't what your sources told you

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

very interesting, where i can find a better version of this video?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

the ones that aren't hoaxed are stolen from elsewhere in the web

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
No, it only shows the man used a VHS camera. I still have a Super 8 film camera.

I have a very nice VHS-C camera that I got from my dad. I'm going to wait a little while longer to use it for my time traveler video. "Hello, 1986! I'm from the future! Check this out. We in the future call this an iPad."

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

whoa! don't be so dense, there is a lot of good UFO videos and photographs out there
just because one came from a mocumentary doesn't means them all came
the siuation is a bit more critical in the UFOnauts photographs section, i only know 2 that are 100% true

Well the real one's can only come from two sources, another civilization with all that mean's or our own, most real sighting are undoubtedly of unknown aircraft or other devices created by very human sources but some such as the Betty and Barney hill case, whom were probably targeted out of curiosity as it as rare back then in the more bigoted past to see a black man and white woman travelling together as husband and wife as they were, may actually genuinely be from an extra terrestrial source, if so those alien's if they were such were despite any differences apparently quite humanoid meaning either shared ancestry - perhaps an even more ancient race seeded many world's or convergent evolution which I personally believe less likely unless it was panspermia and life is keyed to follow the same pathway's.

Still when I see someone film a luminescent and transparent blue crystal or an U shaped object as I saw with my own eye's then I will perhaps take that more seriously, until them many of the more outstanding images unfortunately fall into the Billy Mayer (probably spelled his name wrong bearded old Austrian guy whom created dodgy images but may have had a kernel of truth unfortunately then lost due to his obvious fake's) box for me.

As it is I do believe in UFO, I did also see a circular one but it was very indistinct, bad weather, flying in and out of low cloud and I only saw it for a brief time as it flew against the gale force wind's one night as I traveled home from work, it's underside was illuminated by street light pollution and not self luminous but seemed to be mirror reflective, moved about as fast tornado air craft we sometimes used to see doing low level flying in the area but over the wind it was completely silent and no sonic boom in spite of it's apparent speed.

Other two are from when I was a small kid and as for the blue crystal that is a strange one indeed, adult's and most people seemed to be in a daze when they looked at it and like it was wiped from there memory as they looked away, small children could see it though.

A perception filter, a generated or a natural one?.

edit on 21-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: skunkape23

same here, its not common for a UFO video to shock me

You're shocked by this footage? What with the guy standing in front of the monitor most of the time?

I'm shocked but not by the footage.

BTW when you reply to a post from another page, quote that post in your reply so we don't have to go back a page or two.
You have a bad habit of doing this.
edit on AugThu, 23 Aug 2018 22:18:29 -0500R0000002929America/ChicagoThursdayThursday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRussell
BTW when you reply to a post from another page, quote that post in your reply so we don't have to go back a page or two.
You have a bad habit of doing this.

You just have to click on the name of the member that made the post they are replying to to see the post, you don't have to look for the post through the thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Thanks, didn't know you could do that.
Would be better if people didn't, then they don't have to click a name either; makes for a better reading flow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join