It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nvidia Debunks Conspiracy Theories About Moon Landing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's slightly telling about moon hoaxers when their strongest argument in the past ten years seems to be based on them not understanding concepts introduced in an educational program designed for children.

... or part of every Boy Scout's requirement for the 'Space Exploration' merit badge.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's slightly telling about moon hoaxers when their strongest argument in the past ten years seems to be based on them not understanding concepts introduced in an educational program designed for children.

... or part of every Boy Scout's requirement for the 'Space Exploration' merit badge.

Pfft even I got that one!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

And there's always that 'junior rocket scientist' decoder ring you can get in the mail with all those breakfast cereal boxtops. That ought to work, too.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: BigDave-AR

And there's always that 'junior rocket scientist' decoder ring you can get in the mail with all those breakfast cereal boxtops. That ought to work, too.

But my digestive tract would never forgive me....alas such is life...

Oh by the by Mr. Oberg you might find the link in my siggy interesting I’ve held a pathfinder rover wheel in my mitt!
edit on 8/27/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hardly anything adds up from the Apollo mission clips, now that we can see them on better than grainy screens.

For me its the stagehand without spacesuit walking into the moon footage.

And heels dangling during spacewalks that gives the hoax all away.

That and being helped up by tethers not just a buddy's support.

Amazing so many people - the masses - still fall for it despite having eyes to see it for what it really is.

And they picked mission 13 to be the only one that failed.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove
Hardly anything adds up from the Apollo mission clips, now that we can see them on better than grainy screens.

For me personally, everything adds up. Perhaps it doesn't add up for people who don't know the specifics of the Apollo missions and why we see what we see.

The glinting "wires" are just the EVA suits' antennas.

The footage is not slowed down to emulate low gravity; if you try to speed it up it won't look right.

Every single moon hoax claim has been debunked time and again, and yet people like you are still posting these crap Youtube videos.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

So it seems no actual proofs are presented until about 2:15 into the video where he shows the clip of Don Pettit saying the technology was destroyed. The video creator then decides to lie and claim that Pettit says all the data was lost . . . even though Pettit makes no mention whatsoever about data. Do you honestly feel you're in the right by using very blatant lies as your evidence? Your video literally presents the source material and then lies about the content of the source material to promote the moon hoax faith, how extreme is your confirmation bias that you don't see this?

The second claim is from Orion trial by fire where the video maker talks about how NASA admits people can't get through the van allen belts. That is another lie as Smith makes no such claim.

The third claim is the long exposed lie (from a funny thing happened on the way to the moon by everyone's favourite mentally unstable cab driver and Buzz Aldrin punching bag) about using the circular window as a stencil to crop the planet, ignoring the fact that in low earth orbit that would be completely impossible because the cropped earth as seen through the window would be moving by at about 17000mph which it's not. Now if we look at the part of the video that Sibrel edited out to sell dvds to morons, we'll see not only is the window not round, but the earth often gets cut off by the window frame www.youtube.com... I wonder why they didn't include that clip? Probably because it proves they're lying.

Fourth is calling the PLSS antennae "wires" easily debunked again. Look at any stage wire harness, they're connected at the hips, a single wire up the middle of the astronaut would turn them into a pendulum and they'd start to sway whenever they left the ground. Also feel free to show evidence of the millions of wires attached to the millions of pieces of regolith that also behave under lunar gravity.

Fifth is a claim that evidence of photoshop is rampant in the photo record . . . so NASA couldn't figure out space travel but they had a time machine to get photoshop in the 60s, okay then.

Like every single piece of evidence presented by the hoax theologians in the past 50 years every single argument is either "I don't understand it so it's fake" or a VERY easily exposed lie. Try harder.
edit on 14-10-2018 by captainpudding because: E2A

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

For me its the stagehand without spacesuit walking into the moon footage.

Never happened.

The video you posted is full of half truths, deliberate misinterpretations and outright lies. If people examined these bogus claims as carefully as they think they are examining the Apollo evidence they'd realise that they hold no water whatsoever and they fall apart very quickly. The people who make these videos rely on people like you knowing nothing about the missions and assume you won't bother to check.

The 'Earth sequence' claim has been debunked countless times, and no-one can ever explain to me how it was possible to produce a colour image on live TV showing a hurricane that only occurred in that formation on the day of the broadcast without being halfway to the moon when they did the broadcast.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I think Gus Grissom, Roger Chaffee and Ed White would call BS on that statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think Gus Grissom, Roger Chaffee and Ed White would call BS on that statement.

Undoubtedly.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

Ironic since Apollo 1 hatch design was done with the problem Grissom had with his Mercury capsule
when the hatch inexpertly blew on landing ……

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nvidea did a great job here, and if you ever worked in a darkroom, it is that much more impressive.

To me, there was only 1 indisputable fact required to ever argue anything in this conspiracy theory, and that is where did those ~800 lbs. of Moon rocks come from?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

800 lbs. of Moon rocks come from?
a reply to: charlyv

Just a wild guess………. The moon ……?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

800 lbs. of Moon rocks come from?
a reply to: charlyv

Just a wild guess………. The moon ……?

That was his point he’s anti moon hoax.