It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MN Vikings US Bank Stadium Hosting an Animal Sacrifice Festival on21,22 Aug- Super EID For Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Now before you roast me im all for cultural inclusiveness and Not to distract from what happened in New Mexico Just last week & such - im just wondering if there will be any actual animal sacrifices made there in the stadium..... or will that take place somewhere else? It looks like this happens all over the world =that is open air animal sacrifice for the Muslim Faithful an excerpt from their ad:

Super Eid envisions a community where every Muslim is welcome and able to participate in an exemplary celebration of Eid. Super Eid’s mission is to provide Muslims inclusive and exceptional Eid programs that promote diversity and a sense of community.

My question is since it's supposed to draw about 50,000 Faithful will this be broadcast live? Will reporters be allowed? or will it be a no filming allowed ... enforced by The Muslims Community themselves ?
This doesn't Seem to be broadcast very much? ATS How many has heard of this im not muslim i know nothing about this Animal Sacrifice Festival
So If there ARE any Muslim ATS members willing to educate us on this, as advertised family friendly event please feel free
Below: 2 PRO vids 2 CON vids for comparison

thirdrailtalk.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.fox9.com...

www.supereid.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A sheep or goat is used as a single offering and is sufficient for one household

A camel or cow can be shared by seven people
www.drkhalid.co.uk...

Will the elephant in the room be sacrificed for a big crowd?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

How would this get passed, since it's a public stadium, paid for by tax dollars with out the public have a say in this? How could they keep the press out?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I looked at two of your articles. If they are doing this just for a family get together fine as long as anyone can show up. But if they sacrifice an animal then that is flucked up.
We as a society should be well passed killing an animal for religion.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The christians show up, put on a show, steal money from gullible people, and then brainwash them to treat anyone not like themselves like crap and worse.

Physician, do an examination on thyself.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
With 50,000 in attendance will there be any reporters there? locally or otherwise? Are they required to kill a live animal to honor what it requires in the Quran? anyone else curious about this ? i mean what other religions Sacrifices live animals in today's United States?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well animal abuse is illegal.. So this need to be stopped

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The Jews do it too...

It is part of what makes things kosher. The rabbi prays over the goat or sheep before it is slaughtered then they eat it.

It is curious you choose to leave our the part it is a normal feature of Kosher eating and the fact Jews do it too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I like that a Jesuit is worried about sacrifices. How's the Vatican depopulation agenda going?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Because it is part of Kosher eating..

It is a propaganda story where they pretend it is a “sacrifice” when it is literally the exact same thing as praying over your food. They just do it before the animal is slaughtered..

Gotta love all the propaganda meant for stupid people..

I used to work at a cattle farm that ran a butcher shop on sundays. They choose whatever goat, sheep or whathave you they wanted. Said a little prayer then we butchered it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well animal abuse is illegal.. So this need to be stopped

Not to mention the smell, the mess.. But yeah- I'd say the animal abuse is the headliner.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

BWAHAHAHA

So who told you about this Vatican depopulation agenda??

Alex Jones??

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok it's part of the Jewish tradition as well thanks where or when do they gather 50000 people in a stadium to do this? Like I asked before will there be news outlets reporting from the stadium? Where will the sacrifices take place? Im not looking to bash their festival just want to know the specifics or is it secret

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

YouTube.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

Ok it's part of the Jewish tradition as well thanks where or when do they gather 50000 people in a stadium to do this? Like I asked before will there be news outlets reporting from the stadium? Where will the sacrifices take place? Im not looking to bash their festival just want to know the specifics or is it secret

Why not call and ask them instead of getting your panic panties in a twist.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Actually a lot of them are corporate.
I believe the stadium theyre refering to is the, 'US Bank Stadium'...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The Jews do it too...

It is part of what makes things kosher. The rabbi prays over the goat or sheep before it is slaughtered then they eat it.

It is curious you choose to leave our the part it is a normal feature of Kosher eating and the fact Jews do it too.

Jews no longer practice animal sacrifice and when they did, they weren't allowed to eat the animal after it was sacrificed or they would be punished. So, no, it is not the same thing as eating kosher.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The first article is just.... off......
It sounds like bs to me. "Muslims secret plan to sneak 50,000 into stadium."

First off, its not too damn secret if theyre printing stories about it.
Second, how the hell do You 'sneak' 50,000 people anywhere?

edit on 17/8/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Based on the website created for the event...

Super Eid is an organization dedicated to uniting Minnesota Muslim community for a festive, family-friendly Eid prayer and celebration. Super Eid is organized by a partnership of local Muslim institutions and organizations, through the generosity of business and individual sponsors. The event includes Eid prayer, activities for the kids, a bazaar, and food vendors all at the US Bank Stadium Minneapolis , Minnesota. Super Eid envisions a community where every Muslim is welcome and able to participate in an exemplary celebration of Eid. Super Eid’s mission is to provide Muslims inclusive and exceptional Eid programs that promote diversity and a sense of community.

Welcome
We warmly welcome all members of our community, to enjoy the blessings & fun on this auspicious day.

Striving to live by the words of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), “The best of people are those that bring the most benefit to the rest of mankind.” We as an organization make it our top priority to create a space for coming together, celebrating each other, and empowering one another. We are extremely excited to be hosting the first annual EID Prayer with dozens of masjids and organizations uniting and showcasing that in our togetherness we have power and in our togetherness is our way forward. We welcome the Minnesota Muslim community to join us this Eid Al-Adha 2018 at the US Bank Stadium. Join us for a memorable EID an opportunity to see one another, to eat with one another, and to allow our children to play with one another.

There will be no animal sacrifice or scared and crying children.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The Jews do it too...

Jews no longer practice animal sacrifice and when they did, they weren't allowed to eat the animal after it was sacrificed or they would be punished. So, no, it is not the same thing as eating kosher.

That is correct
And , you got ahead of me there

<<   2  3  4 >>

join