It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

These days? I tried this shat 30 years ago......nothing, Nathan, nada.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

heaven is peace, hell is war. that is why we are trying to bring hell to heaven to create our ow form of controlling time. we do learn. we went from burning hair off with fire to shaving with rocks to using metal & now we burn it off with lasers. Id say we learn a lot. Learning is as tricky as remembering. My muscle memory wont allow me to throw a dart perfect bullseye & replicate after one make because are memory as humans suck. Same goes for a thought & feeling we had 1 year 2 months & 3 days ago to be like oh ya i remember all my thoughts & feelings & can replicate on say. Same with learning to stop world wide transgressions. it has to be drilled in over & over again for anyone to remember. we just got tech like this power so itll take a few more drilling expiditions to stop doing what we believe to be wrong & do what future generations will think is bad but we still think its good because its better than right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

These days? I tried this shat 30 years ago......nothing, Nathan, nada.

Maybe he is a smart shopper and decided why pay for something I will get for free?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'll accept his number, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna call him!!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

the mark is just a thought process(forehead) than putting it to work(right hand). we are all already doing it. & niburu isnt some planet or or space rock. it will be the satallites falling after war. that will taint all of the waters because there are so many sattilites up there. just imagine when we make this space force i been asking for for like 3 years now. we will have many chemicals falling on us when war & after it occurs. it will be falling from the heavens, those little moving stars will be our niburu thats why the bible says you can see niburu everyday before it hits. those satillites will fall when ww3 the holy war for space(heaven) will happen, there. isnt much more destructive than that especially after we really put some stuff up there.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

You watch too many movies.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Maybe the Mark of the Beast is the smart phone...

to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark

Do you see the drones, walking in the street, at the movies, at restaurants, captivated by their handheld "smart" devices? Interesting possibility.

I wish i could give you a thousand and more stars for that comment!

In the first second, after the title of thread, i thought: Bankster Account/credit cards. Next thought was indeed spyPhone.

edit on 16 8 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To those who believe, an important footnote to this Biblical mark of the beast business is that the mark involves loyalty to the government, a mark involving this man, the beast, his name. This is to point out the nonsense that anybody already has the mark of the best due to a Social Security number or whatever else. There will, of course, be an uproar when the idea is merely first floated, and it will be recognized this mark involves allegiance to the antichrist. The mark will be recognized for what it is, at this point. So, a person receiving the mark of the beast will know, on some real level, what they're doing. Without an antichrist demanding people be marked, there is no mark of the beast, obviously. When you hear all the silliness going around, keep this in mind. Claims there's now some mark of the beast is just that, silliness from people that haven't understood what the Bible clearly states about this. Ignorance, and usually web attention whores or other deceiving riffraff.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

How would you even recognize peace without the notion of war?

Its all about balance really, but there can be no good without evil.

Both of which are very human constructs, which nature disregards in there entirety.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bible says lots of things, all of which are a product of Man, with all his fear and fallibility at play.

It's not the satellites you should be worried about, it's the multitude of nuclear reactors that line our shore that's the real problem should the crap ever hit the fan.

There is your Wormwood right there.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
UFO abductees would sometimes claim having alien implants in
their bodies.I believe these entities behind the UFO phenomenon
are the fallen angels and their minions.This concept of implants is
not a new thing.
The RFID chips could possibly be part of the mark of the beast system.
I have concern over these AI robots and other technologies involved
with AI.Even more so since they seem to be developing their own
language and communicating with each other. In my opinion,these
AI robots could be future "housing" for the fallen ones to occupy and
wreak havoc on the earth.
I feel something will be built and given AI technology in the future.
Everyone will have to worship this thing and receive a mark of acceptance.
Those that refuse this mark will not be allowed to buy or sell anything.
They will have to hide and possibly starve to death for their refusal.
I also have concerns about the possibility of these chips altering human
DNA.If your DNA has been compromised you can no longer be saved.
These are just a few things to ponder...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What is evil? if we were technologyless could we really be evil? noone would get far besides their own extinction. only technology makes us powerful enough to be evil because with caskets knives nukes bows it makes death easier to formulate for the person who created cigarettes to the one that created nukes.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

There will come a time when they shall beat their swords into plowshares.
When Yeshua/Jesus comes back there will be war no more.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

War first than sattilites will fall. We dont have technology after so we rely on fire instead of our artifial suns we call lightbulbs & no tvs or internet. they didnt have the same names for our devices back then. then after war & trying to live with sticks & stones the leaders in space will stop the chaos because they won space they have all control of earth. than come the anti christ aka a.i really becoming mature & us going through space to declare war on the exteraterestials lol read the bible & think. sun is lightbulb & 1000 chariots marching across the sky is jets because thats what they sound like & thats what lightbulbs look like

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

the MARK is VOLUNTARY and ONLY COMES INTO PLAY DURING THE FINAL DAYS OF TRIBULATION. You cant be tricked into it. you have to SWEAR with your own mouth to serve the beast or die. Forgetting that arent you? ANyone had to swear or die yet? i have not seen it.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
UFO abductees would sometimes claim having alien implants in
their bodies.I believe these entities behind the UFO phenomenon
are the fallen angels and their minions.This concept of implants is
not a new thing.
The RFID chips could possibly be part of the mark of the beast system.
I have concern over these AI robots and other technologies involved
with AI.Even more so since they seem to be developing their own
language and communicating with each other. In my opinion,these
AI robots could be future "housing" for the fallen ones to occupy and
wreak havoc on the earth.
I feel something will be built and given AI technology in the future.
Everyone will have to worship this thing and receive a mark of acceptance.
Those that refuse this mark will not be allowed to buy or sell anything.
They will have to hide and possibly starve to death for their refusal.
I also have concerns about the possibility of these chips altering human
DNA.If your DNA has been compromised you can no longer be saved.
These are just a few things to ponder...

God will not hold you responsible for things you cannot control though. the mark is voluntary only. If its forced on you and you are unable to remove it it wont count.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

God will not hold you responsible for things you cannot control though. the mark is voluntary only. If its forced on you and you are unable to remove it it wont count.

This is just speculation, not thus saith the Lord, as one cannot claim doctrine there's redemption for anybody with the mark of the beast, but I've sometimes mused over this, wondered:

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

I wonder if somebody could repent, if such a verse is prophetic of, shadowing this? It would seem a person could realize they made a horrible mistake and repent, though I'd not take that to the bank, as scripture also seems to indicate receiving the mark is game over. Would hasten to add I don't believe one could repent and cut their hand off, on just reading Revelation, again, not claiming any doctrine here, only an interesting musing I've had over the years.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"What is evil?"

Evil seems to equate to an imbalance.

Technology does somewhat enable our primal instincts but it also goes a way to curbing such tendencies

It's a double edged sword really but without such we could not exist in our present form, opposable thumbs and a semi-large brain capacity to body ratio also helps.

edit on 16-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The devil got her tech. taken away thats why its a fallen angel. No space cruiser lol. Same with any individuals in any species that does bad with tech.. We cant survive as a society without technology anymore because someone else will use it to take control in a worse way. That is the mark. We will accept it no less when it is fully implemented in our societal structure instead of just 3 quarters of the way now. It wont be a singular object, it will be jobs that are available, food that is cheap enough to eat. You know you need a lisence to get food for yourself right? (Not including grocery shopping which others around the world make for you). To either grow a garden or to hunt. We are fine with it & will be especially after wars starvation & fear. The devil got her tech. taken away that is why we are tricked into making it for her again because she or any angel is not allowed by other extraterrestials unless they change up.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We won't be around at all in our present numbers or condition should all those reactors melt down through.

Satalites falling out of orbit we can live with.

God nor Satan is coming to save us through, that's our own bag im afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join