It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Undetectable" plastic 3D printed guns aren't actually undetectable

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's a hunk of plastic with metal bullets forays and metal detectors still going to catch it .the reason people are tripping is because it has no serial numbers on it .

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: face23785

You found one example, from 2 years ago, of some criminals getting caught with some 3D printed guns.

lol You think i am in charge of tha gun debate. Get off my back already.... You asked for an example of people using 3d guns in crime. I gave you that and now you are unsatisfied. There are more examples of crime and printed guns but ido not have the resources to scour through databases to prove something to you every time you want to change the debate to the next thing you want someone to provide for you. Do it yourself as i provided and you deny....

Criminals get guns pretty easy and these new weapons pose a threat to places using metal detectors.There are exceptions but those exceptions do not negate the facts.

As another poster pointed out you might do better arguing that even places like airports they miss many guns and stuff.

I’m betting it’s a lot like registered destructive devices where only something like 5 have been used in the commission of a crime since the NFA. Just because it could be used in a crime doesn’t mean it will be.

www.forgottenweapons.com...
edit on 8/15/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join